Justice League Unlimited is gonna be cool as sh*t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
just saw a 20 sec promo on Cartoon Network and for a split sec I was able to make out a few charcters i saw

green arrow
atom smasher so far

is anyone excited about it?

punkyhermy
OH FORGET ALL THE OTHERS!!!!!BATMAN'S GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!OMG!I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!!!

ScarletSpider
Batman is a mainstay, of course he'll be there.

I'm excited about the new members, and theme of it. It's a larger league, but they only assemble who they need, or who is best suited for the job.

I would like to see some of the other Green Lanterns, Hal turn into Parallax. And the original Spectre.

Arachnoidfreak
Aquaman was there again too. I dunno what the hell he'll be there for. Laundry duty?

ScarletSpider
I don't know. He was in a couple episodes in the previous Justice League. He beat Wonder Woman up I think. Finally someone shut her up.

SUPERMANDAMAN
when does it start?

Joker1237
Hey Wonder Woman is cool, Best GL was Hal, Was he in Superman TAS while back? I perfer Hal over John Stward wany day.

Besides Hal was part of the old superfreinds tv show in the 60's 70's

Aquaman?? Well I geuss they need some some one to watch the Hall when the JL are away on super hero suff.

I would like to see other better Legion of Doom though, The challage of the Superfreinds were cool for the day, but it would be better if they had 5 or 6 shows of them battleing the Legion of Doom, and yes I want the Joker part of it lol.

fartmaster463
it starts july 31st at 8:30

punkyhermy
i can dance and sing!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

RaventheOnly
TT season begins 31st to big grin

punkyhermy
In the promo, was it WW punching a car?

Magee
Man u guys r lucky we only got the episodes in UK with Dr. Strange and when the Joker does that thing with the bombs, sucks.

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Strange isn't in Justice League cartoons...he isn't even DC.

Magee
Mistake, Dr Fate whatever, do u feel better now?

Not everyone is priviliged with easy access to comics

spidermonkey
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

I would like to see Hal turn into Parallax.

Now... THAT is something I would like to see on the show! The story behind that was amazing. Too bad Hal only makes a cameo on the two-part episode THE ONCE AND FUTURE THING .

Ha! Even on Superman TAS, Kyle is the GL with Hal's story.

dawsey28
Yeah, that would be cool.

Along with The Death of Superman and Kingdom Come.

dawsey28
Here is some of the upcoming episodes:

The Balance:
When Felix Faust escapes the magical mirror in which he was imprisoned by Tala, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl must go to Tartarus where Faust has overthrown Lord Hades and claimed the place as his own.

Double Date:
Green Arrow and Black Canary must stop the Question and the Huntress from killing organized crime lord Steven Mandragora.

Hunter's Moon:
When Shayera, Vigilante, and Vixen respond to a deep space distress call, they're led into a deadly trap.

The Clash:
Captain Marvel, the World's Mightiest Mortal, joins the Justice League as Lex Luthor initiates a new plot.

Question Authority:
The Question discovers a secret that threatens to shake the very foundations of the Justice League.

Flashpoint:
To avenge a fallen comrade, Superman declares war on Cadmus.

Panic in the Sky:
When the founding members are taken out of action, the remaining League members fight to survive Cadmus' ultimate attack on the team.

Divided We Fall:
When most of the Justice League is incapacitated, the League's deadliest enemies emerge to take advantage of the chaos.

Epilogue:
Fifty years in the future, the history of the Justice League is the key to Batman's darkest secret...and his final destiny.

Credit Here: http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/EpisodeGuideServlet/showid-3914/Justice_League_Unlimited/#s4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.