Where's the Iron Maiden fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lazlow
This is a hige forums site so there has to be some here. Just acknowledge if you are. And if you must, ramble about how kickass they are.

angrygoatboy
*cries* it's a shame nobody's replied yet. Iron Maiden rules

moshtitan
That is suprising there isnt more fans out there....they rock.

ragesRemorse
if it werent for the singer, i must say that i would probably enjoy this band a great deal

finti
I think Maiden is great, they hit the scene when I went into my teens, their debut album is the one I play the most, but they are great at least the first 7-8 first albums. Always rated Maiden higher than Priest at that time, my friends were Priests fans, I had numerous favourites several like Purple,Rainbow, Whitesnake, Zeppelin, Sabbath(both with Ozzy and Dio)Clash, but even so I still paly Maiden a lot

Bad Boy
I hate them! While they started off being original, 20 years later there still playing predictable and boring songs! Good live act tho!

Fearnix
Maiden kick ass also fear of the dark was my fav album

Myth
"6... 66... the number of the beast!"

Df02
my m8 from school's dad was like their tour manager at 1 point or sumthing....cant remember exactly but he was something pretty important for the band haha stick out tongue

dont like em tho

dean7879
maiden rules...number of the beast best album eva...simple

loserib
great band saw them live last summer

Storm
The Number Of The Beast, Fear Of The Dark, Run To The Hills, Blood Brothers, Brave New World, Out Of The Silent Planet. Iron Maiden love

Lazlow
All rihgt then, now that I got some followers, how about we spruce things up a bit. *koff* Lyrics game. I write a lyric and the first person to guess them writes more lyrics up there. *clears throat* Now for the first entry:

When I know what I want, and when the timing is right, I will take what is mind....

HUZZAH!!! Let the game begin.

amity75
Cmon dude! You should have began with "You'll take my life but I'll take yours too!"
MAIDEN RULE!!! They should be held in the same regard as The Beatles for services to British music.

Lazlow
Are you serious? I at least wanted to make it a little challenging. You take my life but I'll take your too? That's just too damn easy...good point though.

Real
saw them in february...most amazing concert i've been to...better than the cypress hill smokeout last october...n that was some of my favorite bands...

Bad Boy
The Clansman then? zzzzzzzzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.