this is sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
i was just talking to my friend on the phone and i cant say enemy right i usally say eminee and she started laughing at me sad i cant talk good

shellie
its alright . i dont spell very well . and my grammer sux .

wink

Black Onyx
smile im glad im not the only one

SeptemberRain
laughing

shellie
wink

Black Onyx
pokey hello

SeptemberRain
what?

the Vee
i get thing like that messed up all the time.. i still unintentionalyy say pasghetti

Black Onyx
eek!me too

Black Onyx
no expression whacha doin

sniper
<southern accent>i talk english goood</southern accent>

SeptemberRain
nothing why?

BloomBabyGirl
im dislexic so i get made fun of alort

the Vee
lol.. yeah to mask my bad pronounciation i use accents a lot.. especially your typical american blonde. like omg you are so totally blonde-er than me
lol.. this scares people big grin

SeptemberRain
I used to rearrange the words in my sentences, on accident all the time

Black Onyx
no reson no expression

HAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing

Black Onyx
huh?

SeptemberRain

Black Onyx
oh

sniper
ooooook

SeptemberRain
laughing laughing

Nazgulinthedark
im like that too, i couldnt spell something correctly to save my life no2 and i failed grammar class sad

SessomaruLover1
Hey ppls. Hey BO i suck at my grammer and can occansionaly mess up in sayin some words. ^^ I don't really care about what I'm not capable of though... but BO even if your friend is laughing at you I think you should explain to her about how you feel when she laughs at you for the way you speak. wink

Black Onyx
K smile

Flavio
my spelling is bad as well, and sometimes i spend ages to say a sentence when i dont remeber some word or when i'm nervous

SessomaruLover1
Same here smile

Flavio
sad my listening then...it's just terrible, i understand everything wrong, thats if i understand something

Túrelie
i sometimes spell things wrong and it gets correct all the time but i just ignore them. I can spell its just i type way too fast.

Linkalicious
it's ok hun.

I hear Whiskey Girl butchers my real name when she tries to say it.

Túrelie
wat like bent brent kent dent lol

pinsleepe
i used to visit speech therapistwhen i was 5 or 6 cause i was spelling too fast.

RagingSilent
..sad dun worry...

i cant pronouce multiplication rightmessed..

i always get my tongue tied and end up sayin sum weird mutated sound..lol...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.