Raven Symone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Anyone like her?? I sure do! She's great and she's funny.
I belive I've seen her in the Zenon movies, The Princess Diaries 2, That's So Raven, The Cosby Show and she sings!!

~*~Tassie~*~
oh that's her name..

I love her! big grin She's an incredible actress, and singer and she always makes me laugh!

And she's lovely, to boot yes

RoguePw25
I know! Me too! She sings beautifully! I can't get enough of her!

~*~Tassie~*~
She's great in That's So Raven, that's probably one of the only Disney Channel shows I watch stick out tongue

RoguePw25
I know that's right! Disney has soooo gone down.
HEre are some pics I found.

RoguePw25
another
The way she does her hair is gorgeous

~*~Tassie~*~
I like her hair.. long and brown.. nothin' like mine

The make-up on her in the first looks really bad messed

But I love the shades she's wearing in the second pic.. happy

BloomBabyGirl
ya she looks erm whats the owrd? FREAKY BIOTCH! but shes a gorgeous woman and i respect her cuz shes in hollywood and still has mad curves!

RoguePw25
Me too. She's awesome.

Punkyhermy
I personally do not like the way she's done her eyebrows.

Kella
I love Raven! That's so Raven is the only show I watch on Disney...unless I get caught up in a stupid episode of Dave the Barbarian....but anyway. I love that she's not a stick figure. She has curves and she's still popular. I really admire her for staying so funny and being such a nice person to boot. I will fully support them keeping her show up and running.... I need that kind of comedy at the end of my day. big grin

RoguePw25
That's what I'm saying. Raven is a wonderful actress and she can sing too, which is a plus.

This is the only show I watch of Disney too.

Kella
right on!!!! big grin

tinkerbell668
I love Raven...she is a great actress and she sings very well!! Ilove to watch thats so raven, she's also funny in Dr. Dolittle!! But she was cute on da cosby show!!!

BloomBabyGirl
eek! LOVE THE COSBY SHOW! olivia was sooooo cute and they look exactly the same as when shes in cosby show

MrsBloom10
Did u Lindsay Lohan moved in with Raven. Or there roomates. I don't know. All i know is that there livin together. But Raven moght kick her out since Lindsay's never there. yes

BloomBabyGirl
then why kick her out?

SalemKentII
Raven's great and her curves are kickin'

V@LL3jOk!D707
Raven love

RoguePw25
yeah, I didn't know for awhile that Raven and Lindsay were roommates. That must be fun!

BloomBabyGirl
well thyre not anymore so..

RoguePw25
really?? hmm, I'm a little shacky on my news. Raven and Lindsay aren't roomates anymore?? What happened?

that_one_guy
Raven Symone IS the worst acttor ever if it wrent for her OVER-SIZED BOOBs she woun't be here. SHE IS JUST A FREAKIN' WANNABE ACTRESS WHO IS PUSHING HER LIMIT!

dbarzallo
she is okay....she is a good actress but it seems that she is a child star from the beginning and if you really look at her she kinda seems unhappy...but i think she is good ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.