The world has lost it's mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
According to www.superherohype.com, Jack Black has been confirmed to play the title role of the Green Lantern in an upcoming "comedy" based off of the comic book of the same name. You gotta be f***ing with me. What do you people think about this?

Manowar
dude there is already a thread about this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t300887.html

ScarletSpider
It's my thread too, the first succesful one. Sadly people hate the Invaders, and ignored my first attempt at thread making. This has left me with psychological scarring, and I know experience great anxiety towards thread making.

FeceMan
In your title, you spelled "its" incorrectly.

HOLY SHIT, A COMEDY?! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!

Victor Von Doom
No he didn't, he just added a wayward piece of punctuation.

I've never really cared about the Green Lantern, maybe the same goes for most other people.

It's all about money in Hollywood after all.

chrissyg
he did spell its wrong

chrissyg
and theres a green lantern movie thread so just delete this one

Victor Von Doom
How did he spell it wrong, he spelt it 'its'. There was an apostrophe in it, that does not equal incorrect spelling, it is bad grammar.

Jedi Shmedi
Oh just close the damn thread already. Sorry, I didn't relise there was already a thread about this. Get over it.

Spawnie
Is this a thread about spelling? ha? anyone? ... come on guys give yourselves a break.

Victor Von Doom
And each additional comment referring to it doesn't help.

Are they actually going to play it as a comedy then.

§words point
who are these people kidding?.......Jack black........baw!!!!!

chilled monkey
I quite like Green Lantern.

I agree that Jack Black sounds like a mistake. And making it a comedy? Huh?

I can't see him as an ex-marine, can you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.