Yellow Card

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Who else likes them. I love them. Ocean Avenue is great. smile

Ocean Avenue is alright..

their first cd was amazing...i was very dissappointed when they came out with "ocean avenue"....it's a step down from their first cd definetly...

i saw em live wayy before ocean avenue was released and before everyone knew who they were and they are an amazing band to listen to live..met and talked to the drummer and the violinist...great guys

great band, i just hope their next cd is better than ocean avenue

PippinTook
I don't like Yellow Card that much....They used to be okay....Then the teenyboppers came *sigh* Damn them!

Darth Revan
They were alright, then they got famous. That happens a to a lot of these pop punk bands...

SeptemberRain
I hate that Ocean Avenue song

SHITGOOSE
yeah but that's when you go to there concerts and **** up those dumbass little b*tches. Happy Dance

SnakeEyes
I am so sick of Ocean Avenue. They play that song way too much! on television, radio, commercials. and i even heard it at the movie theater!
I do like Only One though. that is a better song.

Sarah_Beth
I like Yellowcard, their one of my favorite bands..Im kind of sick of Ocean Avenue too, though..i havent heard their first cd, but i like all of their songs on the second, though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.