should marvel do a movie only based on carnage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evolution
i remember maximum carnage for sega genesis and i just got a crazy thought in my head.

would it be kool to see a movie only abought carnage?

like show cassidy's true self before he becomes carnage?

this can also show off a possible venom intro into the movie.

what do you guys think of this idea i just thought of?

Kontraz
nah... not really seein it... maybe being featured in like, spider man 5 or 6, but not in a movie of his own...

FeceMan
No.

Red Superfly
No.

Why?

Because Carnage is boring.

Venom + Stronger - Character = Carnage.

Linkalicious
Carnage has a lot of character...but where's the origin to it all?

You have to explain how the symbiote came into being part of the movie. Then you need to explain the plot lines of Eddie Brock, he needs to be defeated by Spidey, imprisoned, and then the off spring needs to attach to Cassidy.

That's too much for one movie to cover....

Stealth Agent
You played Maxium Carnage I remeber that game. Actually i just got my old sega back and im playing the sequel seperation Anxiety. PPL say the 1st one was alot better though.

Red Superfly
Maximum Carnage was great, because Carnage is a great video game "boss".

When someone has all the character of Bowser and Doctor Robotnik (i.e. they are bad, and erm, strong, and, erm, bad) then it's safe to say they ain't very good movie material.

Spiderman_RJ
HELL YA!!!!11111
canry need to kil should bring a great psicology material to the movie, and put spider in a dark tone , what is briliant.
u would like if they well write it

Danimal
first a Venom movie. then a Carnage movie. just b/c theres no Carnage w/o a Venom first.

FeceMan
I don't think Carnage would end up working well. Venom, yes, but no Carnage. Too much mass-murdering and the movie would probably turn into a crappy slasher-flick. Perhaps if the producers used Mind-Bomb to develop Kassidy?

badsymbiote
Snoozer. Without the symbiote Kassady is just another sniveling whiney kid who never had the courage to break the cycle of abuse he suffered as a kid. Horribly mistreated child turned serial killer? Already done to death in real-life. When someone hurts you, and makes a habit of it, one of 2 things happen to you. You either become just as horrible as them, trying to hurt as many people as you can to demonstrate that you have control, or you eventually realize that there was nothing wrong with YOU, and that you suffered needlessly at the hands of the emotionally detached nutjobs to whom you were exposed. There's not alot of grey area in this basic psychologic principle.
Besides being emotionally fragile, and completely lacking any kind of conscience whatsoever, he also not funny or intelligent enough to be featured as the sole headliner, and relies heavily on the other characters in the story. He would be good in a horror-movie situation--very good, in fact--as he is very driven and motivated by his sociopathic impulses, and he's got an absolutely unquenchable blood-lust. His appearance is as frightening as his ability to kill with the weapons he forms by manipulating his symbiotic appendages.

FeceMan
Damn you, badsymbiote, you always make so much sense.

Melkórë
FMan, read my PM.
And I say yes to the thread.

FeceMan
Lol! No, actually, I don't...have you ever played the new MERP?

Spiderman_RJ
u know, i hate u ! mad mad mad mad mad
if they change his origin, they could made a investigative thriller spiderman movie.like carnage who would lok like spiderman and the crimes would be blamed on him,and daredevil could do a appearence on the movie trying to catch spiderman and ending helping him out (i doubt) or only being friends
i dont mind that they change his origin, cos it would be much better than born from a looser simbio called venom. (oh how i hate it) the simbio was much finer on peter parker, lousy looser brock.
big grin

badsymbiote
You know you love to hate me. wink

And, Carnage would make an awesome horror flick bad guy. Even I would pay to watch.

Red Superfly
Well now you have put it like that, Carnage would make a great bad guy - especially if it was in the hands of Sam Raimi.

However, Carnage really is part of Spider-Man's "truly sinister" line-up of villains.

I even think they'd be pushing it with Venom - especially if they want to do him right. The idea behhind Venom is to create the ultimate nightmare of Peter Parker - this means he would have to be pretty scary. How could you do this when the censors almost had an anneurism over the Green Goblin two years ago?

So, considerring that, Carnage is like Venom's-evil times two. There's no way you could get away with Carnage. That's why I don't ever think Spider-Man will ever face Venom or Carnage, because there's many other less frightening villains to use - some of which are more famous and loved that either V or C.

A Carnage slasher flick could be what the teen horror industry needs to turn itself into something thats taken seriously. You could make one heckuva scary movie out of Carnage. It'd be a cross between Alien, Predator, and Halloween - except scary.

Cowboyography
Carnage=R
Venom=MAbey PG-13, R for true Venom effect
Thats the main reason we wont see a Venom flick

Mane
yeah there should definitely be a Venom movie first

grey fox
just put carnage in say it was created in the osborns lab or a suit like in ultiamte spiderman with venom and then say harry createde it with spidermans d.n.a so whoever it bonds to then could defeat spidey enter one crazed nutjob who is willing to do the job because it will get him parole cletus cassidy he bonds with the suit/sybyote and becomes carnage stars to fightspiderman then go,s nut,as and starts ikilling peole and laughing at the same time spiderman comes they fight spidey wins harry gets a load of guilt due ot the fact of it was his fualt carnage was created and then becomes green goblin 2 (or the hobgoblin)thats the way carnage would be in movie 3 without venom who is good but that would make the movie even longer

TheFilmProphet
Just a Venom movie would be enough for me

grey fox
yeah but cme on i love venom i worshipped him at one point (not meaning literaly) but he,s crap aginst carnage also you know what would be a cool twist if maryjane got the carnage symbyote now that would be kick ass

Kontraz
they should just try and stick with something close to the comics.... if the character is too "alien" (no pun intended) or too much like the Ultimate version, it would disappoint too many fans, myself included.

LIZARDRULZ
I think they should make one of the spiderman movies like spiderman 5:Maxium Carnage and have all the characters from that series.
Carnage,Venom,Spidey,Cloak and Dagger,Shriek,Doppleganger,Deathlok,Demogoblin and anyone I'm missing

Sidewinder1988
I think a Carnage horror film would be nice, he could hide in the darkest cracks and not be killed by a mortal weapon. I think it would be good that he ended just killin' all his victims in the film, no dumb teen hero flick, KILL EM ALL! Also Carnage is a psycho....the victims/targets could find out that he's Cassidy etc etc....yatty yattah same old same old until the end when he just kills them all or the one that thought he got away. It would also be cool if it turned out that the red parts on Carnage are the blood of his victims and he was originally all black like his father symbiote.

Nataku8188
How about no Scott.

Seperate movie for Venom with Carnage in the sequel. That's all there is to it.

MaxCarnage
Carnage alone is boring. They should make a Spider-Man movie of Venom, then like in the comics, spinoff w/ Venom, make a film of Carnage's birth, and have a Carnage/Venom brawl for 1 1/2 hours.

I'd pay to see that

Nataku8188
Like myself, you'd probably also pay to watch two hamsters duke it out for 1 1/2 hours.

Nonetheless, it would be worth seeing if they did it well. Kinda like the upcoming AVP movie, itll be good, or shit.

satanonfire999
make a spiderman movie with venom in it, have it be like pg-13, then when its out on dvd it can be like rated r directors cut or something to show the true kwaZie venom, then go and have carnage have his own rated r horror movie and yea......if that happened, id be happy

Shadow_King
nah not good.

Heathsaid
In my own oppinion Carnage would be GREAT in a movie... if done correctly that is.

Preferably Carnage would be the PERFECT Villen in oh.. say... A second Venom movie (If they ever get around to the first -rolls eyes-)

grey fox
need mary jane with venom * oh and any newbies (not speaking directly to heathsaid just pointing somethign out) i get a little crazy sometimes ussualy midday or early morning cause i wake up way early and listen to rock *

necropolis
Carnage has wit. It would be amusing to listen to his one-liners and watch him rend, tear and mutilate his victims to pieces. Don't forget the cool stuff he do with his symbiote. But still, i think a carnage movie is a long way from being made. He comes in the story alot later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.