KMC anonymous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran

yerssot
class... please welcome our latest member... mister Gary

Dregh
Umm...You know, I really don't need this, Everytime I am going to post something that I think it's not the right thing I say to myself "If it doesn't work, I'll just leave".

Corran
Denial.

pixie1
i have a problam aswell i spend 4 hours a day on this site at verious intervalls in the day .........
wot is going to happen to me?????

Corran
That's good, you just need to accept you have a problem and start to work on it.

yerssot
yes, fight the beast within, spend 8 hours/day here

Lord Soth
I spend a great deal of my time here, and i'm damn proud!!!

Corran
I am saddened by this.

yerssot
you're brittish, you're even outraged by a lack of milk in your tea

pixie1
no milk in tea this is an outrage

Corran
I'm British and have been known to have tea without milk, but that was in the days before I returned from the dark side.

yerssot
corran, I find that VERY hard to believe

Corlindel
MILK IN TEA NEVER!!!

Only one week after come to KMC I already knew that I was getting addicted smile So, sice then, I am trying to limit myself and since January I am not an addicted anymore, just an occasional active mem

band

lil bitchiness
My name is Milla and i am addicted to this site..beyond any reason...messed How do i stop?

Korri
My name is CL i have a problem...i lie to everyone

DeNiro
UR NAME IS GARY SO IS MINE eek! We have something in common and of course our dashing good looks smarts and abilty to score ne girl we want wink

Lord Soth
This place is hella fun1 Even during the Hypochristian incident, i was having way too much fun for it to be legal!!!!!(damn government..... laughing )

anyway, I love this place and i'm not afraid to say I'm freakin addicted!!!!!

Be@st
My name is Matija; and I'm addicted; and I'm proud of it (until the phone bill comes; then I'm just dead)

pixie1
back again i just cant stay away .......... im an addict

ivrith
I was introduced to KMC by a friend .... at first it seemed quite innocent, but I can feel the cravings taking me over .....

Tex
Hi my name is Ext, the paparazzi would have a field day if they knew I was seeking mental help.

pixie1
im going to bed now
ill be back tomorow unless im tyed up and unable to move

DeNiro
well saturday i will have prolly a thread about playing football then a thread about getting in another fight at a hockey game and doign something stupid at hooters causes thats what i got on my scheduel for saturday

bobcrickett
I spend too much time on here and I just don't give a damn. stick out tongue

That or I'm playing some girly sport... stick out tongue

DeNiro
How can u spend to much time here when u have under 200 posts stick out tongue I mean people like stinkfist who post ike 200 posts a day spend to much time on here stick out tongue

Peloquin
Just an idea, nothing more.

When people express themself in this world either by act or written word they attach to it an energy signature. It is an expression of yourself. In this case it is in written word. We gather here in a cyber reality, that is to say free from your physical form, as such there is a certain freedom enjoyed. Here there is significantly less restrictions put on your expression. The result of this is that when people post they attach to it a very powerful freedom of expression. This place is soaked in it and aware of it or not we all feel that. I'll put it this way, have you ever met someone in real life that you found to be an addictive person? Addictive people are free people, people who don't give a shit are great fun...yeah? Here we have a whole web site of free expressing people...that is very addictive. Even when you're not actually on you'll still feed off the energy here. How many people while they're going to sleep go over in your head chats, posts you've made here, talks with people? When you leave here you are soaked in it and it may take some time to transcend that energy.

Paola
My name's Paola ...... and I'm a n addict too!!! Happy Dance

Corran
The person that introduced you is no friend, I think that is a despicable act knowing the dangers and pitfalls this so called friend brings you into this sordid world, if I were you I would avoid this person from hereonin.

pixie1
i am sorry to say that friend was me and at the time i was unawear of the power of kmc

ivrith i am sorry

Corran
Then I think you should help each other through these traumatic times.

Be@st
I think you should simply enjoy. Life is worthless if you can't waste it.

White Lady
okay guys im CaseyLeigh and i have only being come here since mid feb and i have over 1500 posts......plus my pm box screams empty me..plus i have 15 sigs for my mood right now i feel loved...i need help

Corran
Damn sister you need rehab bad.

White Lady
yep...so where do i sign in

Baylin
*Stands up*cough... Erm I'm Bay... I am a KMCaholic it has been about 2 mins since my last post... embarrasment *sits down again*

Corran
I'm sorry we are just a self help group, the rehab centre is 200 meters down the road.

White Lady
is it me already.....i get annoyed when i want to reply to my pms buy it says i cant post another pm for 30 secs how annoying....

Baylin
PM's..... No I'm stronger than that!

pixie1
im back agin i have no controle over these erges i get please help me

Raz
pixie1 - you will find nirvana here.

pixie1
when i go to bed at tonight i will leave that on just to comfort me and help me sleep thanx Raz

Korri
hi my names Korri and im a cheese pie

Twin B!tch 2
hello everyone *waves* my name's Dorota and i can't stop posting sad
but i'm NOT ADDICTED no

Korri
aww *hugs*

Twin B!tch 2
i eed help... feel the forums... they are calling me!!! I HEAR THEM CALLING!!!!

Dregh
I see banned users...

Twin B!tch 2
hahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahahAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korri
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.