Im puzzled!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mansons_slave
One thing I dont get about people! You say your gothic and you dont even know what it is I mean I know what I am and I know what it means I am a metal Head i get into all that head bangin shit and i love wearin chains spikes etc...... And one more thing now i know that manson is in fact a registered devil worshiper and nothing against people like that but in order to be "Goth" do you hafta worship the devil? That puzzles me!

Darth Revan
This should be in the GDF... You don't have to worship the devil to be a goth. Most goths don't consider Manson gothic... I'll shut up now because I think this whole thing with putting people into categories (jock, skater, goth, gangster, etc) is lame.

Mansons_slave
I didnt say Manson was gothic i was just sayin i dont get why people say you have to worship the devil in order to be gothic..........this was off the subject about manson bein gothic or not! mad

mikeysgothicgur
Don't be doing this labeling sh!t

The Omega
Oh, so YOU, of all people, know exactly what you do, buth goths don't? laughing
Begging your pardon, but the goths may say the same thing about you. There's more to being a metal-head than head-banging and wearin' chains and spikes.
Music has something to do with it, too... Last I checked wink

PippinTook
mikeysgothicgur is right. Labels make no sense. Who cares if you're gothic or skater or a prep or whatever. I think labels are really stupid. I mean, a lot of people have asked me if I'm a goth or not. I just told them to think what they want of me. I seriously don't care what people think of me. I am who I am, you know? And not all goths worship saten...I definately don't. I just think it's wrong and insane to worship the devil. Gah....

Hey, mikeysgothicgur!!! Your sig and avvy have Benji and Joel on them stick out tongue I now wuv you for that laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.