John Patrick Amedori!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Many people probably don't know who this is......
He's the kid that plays Evan at 13 in The Butterfly Effect.
In reality he's actually 17, and I can't find many pics of him.

He's really cute, and I thought he did a great job in the movie. thumbup

CandyKoRn
post a pic... go on.... you know you're good at it smile

silver_tears
I can't find any sad
the imdb one wont post mad

JPALover
Hey do you think John Patrick Amedori is hot? I do I love him! Leave here comments and what you think of John Patrick Amedori!

JPALover
hes hot

Kes
Do you have a pic?

silver_tears
I started a thread like this stick out tongue

babe182
i dont know who he is.. do u guys happen to have a piccy?

HannaBananabal
Here he is:

millikruger
Anyone heard of him? he is the spunky ator who plays even at 13 in Butterfly effect? How awesome was he? i thought he played the part well. I really think that their should be a few fansites about him by now. But yeah, there isnt that much info or anything about him.

Well if u wanto talk about John. here is the thread. big grin

millikruger
where did he grow up?? i know he was born in Marylands. does he still live there? someone said he was 17. he isnt. he'll be 16 in 16 days.

Anyone got any intresting info about John?

i have an even hotter pic of him. i havent got a clue how to put it on though messed

hobbit_lover
he's pretty cute! I need to see more pics

HannaBananabal
This is him with Irene Gorovaia in The Butterfly Effect.

And according to IMDB, he was born April 20, 1987.

And, millikruger... save the picture as a jpeg, and when you click on "Add Reply"... find the part that says "Attachment" and find your file... when you're done with your post, you know what to do after that. (Submit Reply, etc.)

millikruger
waht!!! i can post links?? what the hell is with that??

i just made a JPA website and i REALLY wanto show u.

millikruger
i mean i CANT post links.

SPAM REMOVED

millikruger
sad
sadsadsadsadsadsad

i can post my like till im more well known.

millikruger
i mean, i CANT post my link till im more well known.

millikruger
SPAM REMOVED

silver_tears
he's very cute big grin

Krabs55
wow he is ugly

millikruger
no waaaaaaay! he is a spunk.

He looks like a rockstar from the 70's (my ideal man)

Krabs55
i dont think so

millikruger
well... has oney one look at the site? any opinions? nothing?????????
sad

chikki32004

sK8rgUrL3610
Heyy..evry 1!!
My name is Ashley and I know John!! Him and my dad are best friends... Happy Dance
Yea and John is 17 and he is from Baltimore, Maryland!!
If you wanna chat im me on [email protected]

Melani
omg he is sooooo hott!!! when i first saw the movie and saw him i looked him up which was likwe soooooooooo long ago

chikki32004
U VOTED THAT JOHN PATRICK AMEDORIS BEST MOVIE IS:

JOINT FIRST WITH ONE VOTE EACH: THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT AND ALMOST FAMOUS

Italiangrl04
Ive seen those two pics soo many times.....are there any more anywere?

lil_angel
Hes not just cute hes hot! And hes a good actor

jPa LovEr 01
u think hes ugly? wtf ahhh JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI IS THE HOTTEST ACTOR OUT THERE!!! i loooooove him

bday: april 20, 1987
hometown: maryland

eee hes 17 ... wow hottness ... <3 IM me on aim if u want more info of pics about him at >> MiSsSiXtY511 (AOL/AIM)

OrliObsessor1
JP was really cute in TBE and after i saw the movie for the 2nd time i looked up on him on the net and he is pretty cute. I've only seen him on this movie role though.

lolo2110
oh my GOD john is like sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot !!!!!!!!
he was so good in the butterfly effect i want to0 c tht movie again and for one reason only bet u cn guess y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any one gt any more pics of him please send them to me!!!
and if any more john fans wana chat wif me u cn talk to me at [email protected]

constantine
John is really cute I agree.And he do a great job too.I can't stop to watch this movie because of the actors...the small Evan of 7 years old (so cute even if he's just 12 in the real life),Evan at 13 years old (John who have 17 years old) And Ashton Kutcher...wahhh good choice of actors no?

canadain_girl
john is really hot

canadain_girl
silver tears
do u think that john is hott yes yes

canadain_girl
does john patrick have an email confused

canadain_girl
who here thinks that john patrick is hot

canadain_girl
i think that john patrick amedori is hot
big grin big grin big grin

canadain_girl
john is not ugly

JpAIsHoTt
he is soooooooooo hot o man i would love to meet him but i have only been able to see two pictures of him

skater
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI IS HOTT!! I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!!!

TomFeltonMYMAN!
I think John is hot and does anyone have any pics of him? my email is [email protected]

LilMermaid2090
He looks okay in the picture, but he is SOO hott in the movie...i think im gonna melt love

jparocks
I love John Patrick Amedori he's so awesome and amazingly great looking. Not to mention very hot also! When I first saw The Butterfly Effect, I noticed him and was like, "oh man oh man I really have to get his name and look him up". Unfortunately I only found two pictures of him but it would be awesome if someone could send me some if they could. My IM screen name is: louierockskeys & my email is: [email protected]. I'd appreciate it so much. I love him and I'd love to meet him!

Tweety13
i just saw TBE last night and he was sooooooooooo HOTT in that i love him but i cant find any pics think ya can help me out?

Luv Ya!
Tweety!!!!!!

spanky420
does anyone have more pix of him???if u do add me 2 msn or email them 2 me [email protected]

JpAlover8
I love him so much!I just watched the movie and I was like damn hes hott im gonna look him up on the internet and theres only like two pics of him if ne body has anymore talk to me on yahoo or aim infected_mind123 is my sn for both.
Much love for JPA wacko -must have pictures!

iluvjohnpatrick
omg!!!!! he is so fine!!!! i need more pictures of this sexy devil!!!!!!!! devil love i think im in love!!!

iluvjohnpatrick
if u find any pictures of him to give to me........PLZ! my aim is TiffASweetThang and send me it!

jpaLUVR
JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI IS THE HOTTEST ACTOR EVER(besides aston...lol wink ...no i lie) john is way hotter in the movie the in the pic
john looks a lot like my boyfriend, but his name is shanton
(and he has short hair)

babymyott8
Does Anybody Have Pictures Of Him??? You Can't Find Very Many On The Net!

All_For_Orlando

TomFeltonMYMAN!
Also I wanted to know if anybodys seen him in Almost Famous? I've just seen the movie but I didn't see him it says on the credits he played himself but HELLO!! That doesn't help much! I mean well he couldn't have been an extra other wise they wouldnt have him in the credits so like yeah anybody have any pics of John in Almost Famous? if you do show it here or heres my email-> [email protected]
THANKS!

All_For_Orlando
Ive never even seen AF! Should I?

TomFeltonMYMAN!
John is suppose to be in it but i haven't seen him in it

milano246
there is a website and i cant put it all together but i will write it apart

"butterfly effect movie"

and then just put the dot com after

go to that and go to "on the set" and there is a pic of him sitting on a couch its hott! and it was the only one i could find

bornaloser123
Haha, i think its funnie that you ppl are drooling over John Patrick. I mean, dont get me wrong i think he's really cute.
But you guys are like "omg, omg, he's the greatest actor in the whole world!!!" haha. Its cool i guess to say that he's a good actor and all. I think he is.
All i'm trying to say is that you guys are very dramatic about letting ppl know how you feel about him!!
Well, yea, i only know so little about him. His home state, Maryland, the lovely homestate that i love, and live in. That his birthday is April 20th, and he is now 17 years old. Wow...i wish i could meet him too. But i think right now that is impossible. I'm surprised how he got in a movie from once living in MD! I don't think many ppl who live in MD get very far in acting and stuff. I mean, im not saying that there aren't any famous ppl out there from MD, im just saying, me, living in Maryland probably wont get out there to meet him, or anyone famous. ::sigh::
O, well. I'm out. Love, and L8er, Diana

All_For_Orlando
milano, why couldnt you have written it out? It isnt spam if thats what ur thinking.
John is a swell actor (for his age) and cute, thats all i have to say. No dramatization(sp) from me, only towards OB! stick out tongue

krazibrunete182
omG! i just saw the butterfly effect last night John is so ****ing hot!!

jamma
I Looooooooove John Patrick Amedori!!!! He is the hotttttest actor in the world!! Anyone have any pictures of him with his hot hot hot shag?? I heart JPA!!!!

PLEASE POST PICS!!!

bornaloser123
omg....even after i post, only one person has shown a difference. I guess the newcomers want everyone to know how much they heart JP.
Thats ok tho, im not making fun, im just pointing out...people can be so dramatic...

Aceley
hokay, so i saw the butterfly effect for the first time last nite and the first thing i did was get nline to see who played even at 13, and i found out about john. thats so hott. theres so many ppl who overaggagerate bout kutcher, who is, hot, but john, man, i have a thing for ppl like him. long hair, so-oo hot, mmm....so yea, does anyone have his email, or some better pics other than those 2 that are Sooo overused?

PanIsMYMan08
i saw the butterfly effect the other nite and my friend was like freakin out be4 he came on. she was like "omg the 13 year old evan is so hot!!!". she had seen it be4 me so yea....she's obsessed lol. i think he is pretty cute.

WndrfulJaqlynn
John Patrick Amedori is suuuper hott same with Shaun White and Ryan Sheckler!! look sw and rs pictures at groups.msn.com/shaunwhite and tell me what you think!!

Angel Baby
Hey everybody. I have a couple of different pics of JPA, but I can't post them. I have a program on my computer that allows me to get screen captures from movies. I just put the DVD in my computer and pause it on the scene I want to take a pic of and press F8. It's not the greatest of quality and I can't get lot b/c sometimes the screen is too dark and other various reasons. I could email them to whoever wants them though.

xoroddickfanxo
John Patrick Amedori...may i say hot hot hot..i only heard about him last night...well actually saw him in tthe butterfly effect and my first response was wow that kid is really hot..lol..they have like no picutres of him though or fan sites..maybe i will make one hmm....lol

FuNkY MoNKeY
hey.... yeah... i saw him in da butterfly affect like 4 months ago n omg soo hott.... like drool worthy... phwoar... seriously that guys is HoTT, n i can't find any pics of him... except for the one in the butterfly effect where hes at the window... can anyone else find any... please tell me if u do.... oKies....
WeLL cYa HuNNieS

foxii
ahh hes ****ing hott! im in love with him. smile

foxii
i wanna know why we cant find n e pics of him.

JpAlover8
ya me too!

dingwall_007
I have this feeling that there are only two pictures of john patrick amedori on the internet.

emeraldIzeJPA<3
he is dEad sExxy and i would do aNythiNg to hAve hiM

emeraldIzeJPA<3
Krabs55 what were they talking about saying that he's ugly??

emeraldIzeJPA<3
i only saw him in the butterfly effect 2 days ago and at 1 his morning...i wanna read like an entire biography on him cuz there's like nothing really about him...even though looks aren't everything, he's one hotti with a body

emeraldIzeJPA<3
the only picture i have of him is:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1401659

Tweety13
theres a rlly good JPA site thats all about him! it has a ton of stuff and pics!!! its johnpatrickamedori with the other stuff in front and in back! lol!!

missadrii23
yea it seems like there's only a few pictures of him out there. i never saw the black and white one of him. but i saw the movie the other say and was amazed by everything about him (looks, acting skills, etc). he looks exactly like the dude im crushing on..

Broken_Johnson
John Patrick Amedori is so hot, but I can only find two or three pictures of him. I can't believe that hardly anyone knows who he is huh Well if anyone knows where to get some good pics then PLZ tell me

- She shrieks in frustration
And as the tears fall
She wonders where to put them -

emeraldIzeJPA<3
he's sooo hott and if anyone says that he's ugly then that statement must result in the assumption that that person had some sort of buggletated vision impared permenant eye sight which they should seriously and immedietly get some serious help for.

emeraldIzeJPA<3
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1401659
this is the only picture that ive got of him and i wish that there was more cuz who wouldn't want to look at a beautiful face like that with long hair and the most kissable lips ive ever seen?

emeraldIzeJPA<3
and with dreamy eyes

jamma
Hey Morgan/AngelBaby, could you get some pics for me please?? like maybe the one where Evan is holding Kayleighs ears?? if you can, email them to me at [email protected] . Thanks so much!!

emeraldIzeJPA<3
if anybody has any sort of cantact for him like an e-mail, aim, or even regular mail...then pleeeeeeeeease either send to me on this website thing...or IM on aim at lilrosenshine4-i will thank you for the rest of my life!!

emeraldIzeJPA<3
does anybody know what kinda of music john likes?

emeraldIzeJPA<3
okay if anybody knows who he is or cares about him or cares about who he is...then say something-it's now 4:00 and if you apply to any of the above then say something within the next 20 minutes...

emeraldIzeJPA<3
so i guess nobody cares...you &$$h013$

Aye-Chico
lol I dont know him and I dont care stick out tongue

emeraldIzeJPA<3
lol...nice

emeraldIzeJPA<3
have you ever seen the butterfly effect? he's Evan at 13...long soft hair, dreamy eyes, beautiful face, and most kissable lips you could ever see...he is one of a kind.

iloveyousomuchb
Yeoahhh hes pretty h ott in the like.....movie yeah lol but like some picutres arent that great ofhim..the lil kid that plays evan is sooc ute!!!

emeraldIzeJPA<3
the little kid that plays evan at 7 is also in riding in cars with boys

Sk8rt_Evr
Man, emeraldIzeJPA&lt;3 you sure do really like him because you have the most typed. (I'm new here, so yeah.) Were you the one asking about the e-mail/address?? I don't have it, but if you or anyone you know gets it, can I have it!!! wink

Brittanyleaox
John Patrick Amedori is the sexiest kid i have ever seen before in my life...I LOVE HIM..and he did an awesome job in the movie Butterfly Effect..i would deff pay to see it again wen HES on the screen!!...and btw..KandyKorn...with the pot growing everywhere pic...hilarious smokin'

Brittanyleaox
Yea if neone has anything to contact him..i woudl thank u for the rest of my LIFE...same s.n for AIM as i do here if neone has nething to get ahold of him!! love big grin

Jp_Amedori
Hey I just saw the butterfly effect ....Jp Amedori is Awsome!

Jp_Amedori
Hey Brittanyleaox... i dont no u but u can contact his agent...to like try to contact him

emeraldIzeJPA<3
yes Sk8rt Evr i do really like him even though i don't even really know him...but every girls gotta have her own little crushes and obsessions, and it doesn't really seem like anybody really talks about him or really knows him except this ashley girl claims that her dad is like best freinds with him...but yeah if i get an e-mail or something sureee ill give it to you

emeraldIzeJPA<3
Jp Amedori-how can you contact his agent to like contact him?

emeraldIzeJPA<3
once again if anybody doesn't feel like talking on here or can tell me a contact that they don't want anybody else knowing then just IM on aim at lilrosenshine4

emeraldIzeJPA<3
besides you can't argue that he's the hottest most exotically sexy guys you've ever seen-my description-tempting hotty with a body,dreamy eyes,soft hair,most kissable lips-who doesn't want any of that?!?!

emeraldIzeJPA<3
guy*

emeraldIzeJPA<3
anybody know how to change he aviatar thingy-the little picture underenath your sn thingy??

amedori_#1fan
OMG U CAN CONTACT HIM I WANNA KNOE HOW!! lol i am in love im totally speechless of his skill and of course his friggin awesome good looks lol another hot actor is Jake Richardson he played Ian Snyder in Hangman's Curse not as hot as Jp though! i luv him more then anyone omg i want to marry him hes awesome!

ChElSeY_2006
i think John is really hot......he is gonna be 17 not 16. his birthday is April 20 1987. just look at imdb.com

emeraldIze<3Jpa
he's 17 turning 18 next year...i really wanna know how to cantact him! i forgot my password and my e-mail doesn't work so i had to change my little sn thingy...but yeah if anyone knows how to contact him pleeeeeeeeease i am begging you, could you give it to me?? im on aim at lilrosenshine4 or just tell me on here-i will thank you for the rest of my life...

secret_anguish
yeah!!! john patrick amedori is real hot!! he made it good in the butterfly effect i cant wait to see more of his films

MissUnderstood
omg he is really cute but ive looked throu this and so far there is only 2 pics of him and ive seen them lots of times if u guys got ne more post them or e-mail them to me [email protected] i would luv it if u send me sum pics of him

babe182
he is sooo hott..love how old is he??

Jp_Amedori
hey yeah u can contact his agent online. does anyone no him?
where does he live now?...still in Marylands?

Jp_Amedori
btw i thought he was 15 cuz 1987 am i right?.. n e ways hes probally 16 by now, but yeah does anyone agree with me?

emeraldIzeJPA<3
he lives in cali now...2004-1987=17 and he's already had his birthday...how can you contact his agent?? just saying that you can do it online doesn't really help and ive tried everything i could...contact john patrick amedori, contact agents,etc...if anybody has any other info about him message it up hurr or IM me on aim at lilrosenshine4...hey MisUnderstood-are you from Stamford?

All_For_Orlando
Honey u need to learn how to count 1987=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 this is 2004

Punker girl
He is really really HOT! he is like "THE GUY"... I heard he is anawesome guitar player... I think it sucks that there are only so few photos of him... love

All_For_Orlando
aint "that" hot.

Jp_Amedori
Neaver mind bout the age thing
hahah sry guys ... but yeah hes soooo HOT
hey what happend to the girl that said she new him,,, if ur still here.. can u like reply to this

All_For_Orlando
Dont believe everything u see.

emeraldIzeJPA<3
yeah "All for Orlando"-that's what i said he's 17...unless you're replying to someone else saying he wasn't 17...the girl that said she knew him-major bull$h!t...why do you think she isn't responding anymore? if anyone knows how to contact him or his agent-will they please just tell everyone here how to do it cuz im dying to.no offense or anything but this is kinda pathetic-we're all talking to people we don't know trying to get contact info about someone else we don't even know and he doesn't even know us.

All_For_Orlando
I understand smile

coatsworth
morgan will you email them to me plz im at [email protected]
thank you if u can if not no problem!!

spork281
i jst saw the movie and YAH he is hott but likehow r n e of us gonna get a chance? seriously.obbsessing is jst a waist of time.like oky yah! he is deff hott! but dont go like f-ng on a rampage to find the only 2 pictures there is of him on the internet just so u can look at them and drool and wish he was yours...cuz reality check.unles u like kno him or sumthing. NO CHANCE!.im not trying to be a B***h or anything but i think u guys should like calm down.lol if he was to read this he would proub be freaked out at all the obbsesive girls on here lol. if i was a guy...(lol not like a want to be), and all these girls were obsessing over me id be freaked out.unles i was a total stuck up egotistical jock.oky im done sry i just had to say something. and dont B***h at me on how rude this was or w.e cuz thts jst stupid.

MissUnderstood
just for the record im not like obsessed with him i jsut think hes hot and want a new pic like more then only 2 that they show u on this stupid ****ing internet .....lol

emeraldIzeJPA<3
spork281-i agree with you,but im not "obsessing" over him pursai...i just like to look at his picture once in a while,and who says that we don't have a chance? who knows you might see him walking along somewhere and he might see you-but then again you're right, like that'll happen...i guess it's all just a dream or a fantasy. i just wanna talk to him or something that's why im trying to get a contact to him.life sucks ive got time to kill and in that time i post a little message up here seeing if anyone has or knows how to contact him.but then again who says you can't live a dream?

samy_gurl
u seriously kno John that is so tight dude u have to e-mail me at my e-mail [email protected] or somptin so we can talk i can find alot alot alot of pictures of him give me 1 week and i will have a list of sites OMG and john is so hot in butterfly efect AHHHH i luv his loks in dat movie he is FINE!!!!!! well gotta go write me back if u have an address like e-mail or his home addy well im sure i can find it but i'd luv the help talk to all of u later WRITE ME BACK BYE smile im so happy Happy Dance bye

samy_gurl
he is so cute if anyone knows his e-mail or home addy i would be greatful to get it thanx

emeraldIzeJPA<3
yo samy gurl...i think everybody hurr has tried to get him e-mail, his home address and anything else that they could...someone said that you can contact his agent to contact him but this person never said how but only that you can get it on the internet...and everyone has tried getting more then the 2 pictures that they already have...but if by some chance you can get any sort of contact anybody!-pleeeeeeeease tell me either on here or IM me on aim at lilrosenshine4...but chances of any of us meeting him ar 1 in 1000. and whatever i say on here im not trying to act or be a biznatch so don't take any of what i say on here personal.

samy_gurl
yo emerald, i found a whole site of his pictures and for your information after searchin for 1 hour i found his e-mail and his home address so w/e u can say wut u want, and it aint that slim of a chance seeings as for his new movie he's comming to my town to shoot SO HA well g2g bye

emeraldIzeJPA<3
what the hell? if that's all true then proove it

emeraldIzeJPA<3
and besides why are you rubbing it in my face and $h!t??! i wasn't trying to be a biznatch to you or anything my god don't take it the wrong way

emeraldIzeJPA<3
and why would his home address be on the internet? so people can stalk him or something?

emeraldIze<3Jpa
okayyy changed the sn thing

IDreamOfJPA
I love John Patrick Amedori! As soon as I watched the Butterfly Effect, I was freaking out! I wanted to get on the net and look him up, but of course, my luck, my computer broke down the day before! I was like begging to use my sister's computer to look for sites and stuff. I haven't found that many. J.P. is so adorable and such a great actor! I luv him!! love

emeraldIze<3Jpa
omg...lol wow that sucks that your computer broke the day before...but it looks like "sammy gurl" thinks she's gonna get him cuz his next film is gonna be shot in her town and she "has his e-mail and home adress"...bull$h!t she's got his home adress-why the h3ll would it be on the internet??byte me that you've got it sweetie and you can't proove $h!t...and yes IDreamOfJPA-we ALL love him.

IDreamOfJPA
Hey I feel really stupid for asking, but I can't figure out how to put pics on here. Help!

emeraldIze<3Jpa
i don't know either...and don't fell stupid for asking anything.

cassie_rocks04
he is not ugly, he is hot as hell, if you think he is ugly then you have no buisness in this forum!!!! oh and millikruger i would like to see the website you made, please pm m the address for it! oh and for the recod he is 17, me and him were born on the same day, april 20, 1987!!!

MissUnderstood
samy_gurl u said u found a whole site of his pics send me the web address....

IDreamOfJPA
HOTTAY!!

IDreamOfJPA
HoTtIe!!

IDreamOfJPA
Hey guys, I was tryin to put a couple of new pics of John on here. I'm sure you guys have already seen them. I didn't mean to make a new thread, but oh well. The subject is still John Patrick Amedori!

BloomBabyGirl
ummm...threes already a thread on him....two if u count the other 1 u made

IDreamOfJPA
I knew there was already a thread on him. I didn't want to make another one. It was an accident. Sorry if I offended you in any way. I made a mistake. embarrasment I just wanted to put those pics on here. SORRY!

IDreamOfJPA
HEY! I didn't mean to make a new thread. I know there is already one on John. I just wanted to post two pics, I wasn't really sure how. SORRY~!

emeraldIze<3Jpa
Miss_Understood-sammy gurl is full of sh!t...like hell she found a hole page of him and his home adress once again-why would it be on the internet...and as for him shooting his next movie in her town i don't care has she ever been to a movie shoot before? like there's time for him to see her and there's security HELLO...if she does have all of that she says she does she can't proove it.

itdosntmatter13
john patrick amedori is very cute. but some of u r a little obsessed but thats ok. i saw butterfly effect the other day! he was a good actor. he has awesome hair! just like ryan sheckler and shaun white! he was born in baltimore,md but im sure u knew that. he lives in california now. and he plays guitar. ok i have to go maybe see wut ppl think of jake gyllenhaal.

emeraldIze<3Jpa
jake gyllenhaal is hottt too...but im stickin with john.

emeraldIze<3Jpa
h t t p : / / w w w . i m d b . c o m / n a m e / n m 0 0 2 4 5 1 1 /
go to this site and under his picture it'll say add contact/agent-it doesn't work for me cuz my e-mail isn't working and neither is my moms...if you cantact him i want thank yous people! and any other information to help me out with contacting him that doesn't use e-mail i would love it since i gave you information and helped you out.

itdosntmatter13
yea both guys r hot. jake needs long hair like ryan sheckler and jpa. is john in any other movies?

emeraldIze<3Jpa
so beer rock smokin' wink yes and have fun talkin to him-any more information you can give me-IM me on aim at lilrosenshine4 - it would be greatly apreciated.

itdosntmatter13
well i dont talk to him..............i dont know how first of all and i dont think u can unless u happen to run into him on the streets. which is unlikely.

emeraldIze<3Jpa
true.....but "he's gonna be filming his new movie in sammy gurl's town so mabeyy she'll get to run into him on the streets."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>