UFOs?? Pfft....Try UPW's!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
Ok, UFO's may very well exsist, but they may not exsist also. Who cares?!

I'm hear to talk about UPW's.....you know. Unidentified Party Wounds. You know those nights where you had way too much to drink, and you wake up with some sort of cut or bruise, but you can't quite explain how it got there.

Feel free to share any stories you might have here. big grin

yerssot
how can you tell about it if you don't remember it?

Korri
lol!!

furryman
pink pasta

Agent Elrond
Good point

Linkalicious
tell about the injury...not how you got it. stick out tongue

Like when my friend got so plastered on Morgan's rum, he fell through a rose bush after making out with this girl. He stumbled, then feel all the way to the ground...and that wasn't the worst of it, he had to get back up out of the bushes...talked to him about it in the morning, and he couldn't figure out why his arm hurt so bad. Apparently he feel asleep with the thorns still in his arm...but he didn't remember he fell in the 1st place.

but for the sake of you being a wise ass....lets just call them party wounds. The Unidentified part just makes it sound better. wink

Mishi
I know what you mean about that. but I can't remember how many soccer bruises I got, and I was benched most of the time! lol

JToTheP
I witnessed A LOT the times I've been blazed, but I woke up after sleeping on my glasses the first time...that's an injury to the wallet to replace them eventually! laughing

Túrelie
you wear glasses. *runs*

JToTheP
confused sad Only when I drive.... sad

Túrelie
okay never try to run with crutches as it is a funny site lol.

Clovie
i have lots of bruises..
i don't remember where i got most of them erm

Woody Woods
when i was 16 i had my right eye-brow shaved off. i looked in the mirror to wash up...and...i seen the result of drinking too much and passing out on the couch instaed of my locked room...

Linkalicious
quality UPW right there! big grin

I always was partial to those slight stumbles...that turn into huge spills because you are too drunk to keep your balance. Like if you have your hands full and fall or trip...it turns into a huge debacle.

Woody Woods
alcoholic disagreements...lead to drunken fights...and than...boozed bruises and egos...

fights and arguments are where some of those UPWs' come from...

i should know, i was an instigator...

Corran
After the weekend I have found several scratches on my right arm, and I have no idea where they are from. confused

Linkalicious
Sunday I was riding down to Main St. on a beach cruiser with about 7 friends for "Sunday Funday" at the bars...and one of my friends rode up behind me, got too close, and my foot hit his spokes.

I mangled the crap out of my pinkie toe because i was wearing sandals....blood everywhere. I didn't even pay attention to it until I got home and started sobering up. But when it came time to clean it, i couldn't figure out what had happened to it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.