Volunteers Please. (NOT a major thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Any volunteers wanna make me a Silver Surfer sig banner? I didn't know who was good at making them or what not so I couldn't PM people. This seemed to be the best way.

Don't crucify me for it.

-AC

SnakeEyes
HOW DARE YOU MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS! I SHALL SHOVE A STAKE THREW YOUR CHEST AND CRUCIFY YOUR BODY. i WILL THEN FEED WHAT IS LEFT OF YOUR FOUL BODY TO MAD COWS WHO HAVE BEEN POISONED AND ENRAGED. THEN AFTER THE COWS ARE DONE WITH YOUR FILTH, I SHALL TAKE YOUR REMAINS AND BURN THEM WITH GASOLINE, WHILE THEY ARE BEING EATEN BY SCARAB BEATLES!!!

ACTUALLY NO I WILL NOT DO THAT, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE SIGS wink

who?-kid
Two of the Beatles are already dead so the other two will have to eat a lot. I think you mean beetles ?! wink

SnakeEyes
I MEANT WHAT I SAID!!! mad

Linkalicious
that being said and done...

There is a signature request thread in the Artforum. Otherwise you might wanna try PMing VenomFAN because he makes the best comic sigs..

Victor Von Doom
I'll do it.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha fool. Like I'd trust you.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, he's right. Signature forum in the art forum, and VENOMfan kicks ass at sigs. Too bad he said that he's retired from that, and is now making wallpapers.

moshtitan
wallpapers kick ass though.

Victor Von Doom
I will man. All proper like, and no mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.