Who's stronger Superman or Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
I really don't know i know Spiderman can lift up to 10 tons but Superman I don't know squat about. This has really been bugging me can someone answer this question for me.

Victor Von Doom
Superman.

Just about end of thread.

Linkalicious
Superman is much much much stronger than Spiderman...

SnakeEyes
ummmmmm, SUPERMAN. its kinda obvious! It would be nice if people from here on did not post on this thread, because it will just take up more space.

Victor Von Doom
I tried to do that with my reply but alas.

Alpha Centauri
Superman.

Official end of thread. Fat off.

-AC

Beyonder
Superman is classified as Class 100, meaning he can lift 100 tons.

SUPERMANDAMAN
more than that

Beyonder
Yup but everybody from Thor to Hulk are classified at Class 100 even though they may be stronger. If you wanna be more specific, then yes Supes is above Class 100.

Mr Parker
unless spidey has kryptonsite in his hand,spidey is dead within a few minutes after fighting supes.spidey can lift a bus over his head but supes can move planets.

manjaro
dude I totally detect a hint of sarcasm on your part.........I mean seriously

FeceMan
Must.....resist....urge.....to mock....

Nope, Spidey is dead in under a minute.

Duke
Superman or Spider-Man? Superman or Spider-Man? Superman or Spider-Man? Superman or Spider-Man? Superman or Spider-Man? Superman or Spider-Man?

Man that's a really hard question to Answer, hmmmmmmm. I know Spider-Man can lift up to 20,000 pounds, but I have no idea how strong Superman is, even though he can change the way a planet can rotate on it's axises!

Really now, it is quite obvious who is stronger, there's no need to answer that question.

moshtitan
this has to stop...worst thread ever..all its gonna be is bashing...THE END IS NOW!!

Jargon343
Nah, he's turned in to the propper authorities in under a minute.

Manowar
Supes

FeceMan

vu_Quang
Who's stronger Mr.T or a Bull elephant?

Magee
laughing laughing "BUGGING me," see spiderman... bugging, heh heh wink

Yea so what spiders r arachnoids, go away mad

Arachnoidfreak
Arachnids* not 'noids'

§words point
I dislike supes but hes still stronger

Magee
awww i must of been thinking of you arachnoidfreak stick out tongue

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.