Favorite/Best Villain Team, revised with POLL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
vote and tell why u picked the one u did!

SnakeEyes
VOTE ALL

SnakeEyes
i picked the Brotherhood btw

Maelstrom
I like Galactus cause his guys are all energy types and they are most durable. They're always faceing Universal things that make for the most interesting storylines. The people they hang with are all top shelf and everyone looks to them when the sh*% hits the fan.

norrin radd
galactus is not a villain.

Beyonder
Galactus and his heralds aren't exactly what I'd consider a villain team. The heralds' purpose is to find a sufficient planet for Galactus to consume whether it be one herald or many, they'll do just fine. I've never have viewed them as such.

I'll go with the Sinister and the Nasty Boys. They're not total power houses, but they can hang with the X-Men and give them a good fight.

Kontraz
still no decepticons???? I feel left out... sad

moshtitan
i like Apoc. and the 4 horsmen.

Victor Von Doom
Same here. Partly by default.

SnakeEyes
sorry, Transformers are not cool enough.

and doom, what do u mean, partly by default?

Manowar
Sinister Six

SnakeEyes
Galactus and the Heralds are close enough to a villain team!
cut me some freakin slack!!!!!!!!

Kontraz
and G.I Joe is????????

Beyonder
SnakeEyes
Galactus and the Heralds are close enough to a villain team!
cut me some freakin slack!!!!!!!!

...NO! evil face

They're not villains. Galactus is neither good nor evil. His purpose is to consume worlds due to his neccessity to satisfy the hunger. His heralds are merely subjects/projections of his power and might. Some sacrifice their service to him as a deal to spare the consumption of their home.

SnakeEyes
was GI Joe on the list? NO
i just like one of them

Kontraz
Uh... Cobra was on the list... and what is it from? GI Joe...

SnakeEyes
oh yeah, whoops
but still i just needed filler. And i did not want to use the decepticons for that.

SnakeEyes
bump

Batarangs Blade
Meh, I don't know many of those choices, but I'll go with the Brotherhood. They've got Magneto, all those other cool mutants, and that asteroid, whose name escapes me.

Paola
the Acolytes? confused1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.