diffrence in covers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lion-o-
How come americans have better covers than the brits Dvd,Games etc its all the same take for instance ff8 the americans have a lot better cover than the brits just take a look

P.S, HELLO EVERY ONE

Fitch
is the cover that matters ?

lion-o-
It does'nt matter its just look at the difference

Fitch
and don't give to much attention at the covers...just a piece of paper...mostly at my cds it isn't even there so...big grin

rusky
idd..if u like the game forget about the cover..
plus I like the brtish one more ...

Linkalicious
Because America kicks ass!!!! smokin'

Fitch
yeah....right...roll eyes (sarcastic)

rusky
^ditto... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
you guys aren't going to get very far in life hating america...tsk tsk

Tex
It must be a marketing thing.

kalantiaw
big deal... you guys get the better mobile phones like 2 years before we do. plus i like the white cover better.

Shoukan
covers do not matter...

kalantiaw
covers are a marketing strategy. they make them so they catch people's attention. if i do like a game or a movie, the cover don't matter, but to marketing executives it's a "strategy".

silver_tears
I kinda choose things based on cover if I never used them before confused
Like books, or movies I never saw before blink

Tex
Actually Japan, and the Scandinavian countries get them about 6 months before we do!

kalantiaw
i was exaggerating... the most i've heard is 8 months mobile

JKozzy
They had a few games a good 12+ months... *cough*FINAL FANTASY XI*cough*

Darth Revan
I also hate America... AND I LIVE HERE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN INTO THIS ARROGANT, MATERIALISTIC SOCIETY? WHY?!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

sorry 'bout that... embarrasment

cermiestar
it's not that they give them better covers, it what they think will appeal more. like different products are marketed differently in different countries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.