Don't hate me because i'm new...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asteroidbangs
...Oh how newbie threads on any forum tend to sound like an "acceptance speech" to try and impress people...Or something.

So how to go about this? About me? Yes? Ok then.

My names Anna, *waves* and i'm 17. Live in England, and no i don't not like tea and only eat cucumber sandwiches on rare occassions but i am quite posh and typically English in the sense that i will tell bad jokes that only i'll laugh at so i do apologise in advance for annoying grammar and really bad jokes.

Thankyouplease for your time. big grin

Mr Parker
Hey Ive never thought newbie threads on any forum where people posted were trying to be an acceptance speech to try and impress people,dont think that at all,we dont think of newbies that way.I think you will find most posters here are friendly and nice and you will like it here.I have been to other message boards were I did not like either most posters there,the mods and the posters,or liked the posters but not the mods and I can tell you right now this is the first site I have ever come to where BOTH the mods and the posters are all nice and friendly.I think you will like it here.welcome aboard. smile thumbup1hi2

Clovie
acceptance speech?
you sound nice happy

and to be honest if ppl accepted me, they will accept you for sure happy
have fun, dear.

asteroidbangs
Aha. Dankeschon.

Meh...Always just watched newbies on other message boards try too hard to get accepted with little acceptance speeches if you get what i mean.

Clovie
nichts zu danken smile

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Acceptance speech... nah not at all. Only a way to get to know each other a bit.

yerssot
don't worry, we won't hate you cause you're new, we hate you cause you're posh stick out tongue

kidding, hope you have fun here smile

if you need help, don't hesitate to not ask

asteroidbangs
:P
I can take any piss taking of the poshness you have...I've had it all before.

Thanks for all the welcoming though...You seem like jolly nice film maestros...I think we'll get on well.

<<Solo>>
I'll try not to hate you. stick out tongue

pinsleepe
i don't think there is somebody who's gonna hate you!

welcome!

mikeysgothicgur
Hey, welcome to the boardsmile I'm Jenny. I hope you enjoy it here, it's so fun and everyone is really, really sweetbig grin

asteroidbangs
They don't know me yet... stick out tongue Only joking.

Nazgulinthedark
wavey

Royal Knight
Welcome to the boards asteroidbangs

Don't worry about people hating you...there are people on here that do take things personally...just don't listen to themthumb up

Hope you have fun on the boards...See ya aroundwink

Mystifier
Heya smile Welcome and have fun big grin

~*~Tassie~*~
Hi!! big grin

You sound too sweet to be hated stick out tongue

§pearhead
I'll find other ways to hate you whistle

nah, just joshing, welcome to the board big grin

Agent Elrond
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s25/smilies-3380.png
Have a fun time here smile

Fire
We don't hate ppl here because they are new

So Enjoy your stay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.