Who would you fight if you were guarenteed you could walk away!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Imagin for a moment that your human body is empowerd to be everything it can. You are at in a perfect state and at your maxiumim abiltity. You are capable of going toe to toe with any hero in the Universe.
Here are some to vote on, or, if you have a preference just state Him/Her.

I choose Binary, cause she's at least as strong as the Hulk and I'd get to go up against her white hole powers.

Jason Wyngarde
wolvie would be fun

Linkalicious
I picked Silver Surfer because he'd be really cool to see in real life. And it's be interesting to witness the power cosmic.

Kontraz
I wanna fight optimus Prime.... show him what a REAL decepticon could do.... erm

FeceMan
Walk away...in a body bag!

Well, I suppose if it had leg holes...

Fearnix
Iron fist I show him what a real martial artist can do ninja

Arachnoidfreak
LOL OH MAN. I have such a filthy mind. That's funny though.

moshtitan
LMAO..yes you do...id fight jesus, but since hes not a choice, ill go with Juggernaut.

Jargon343
No Superman? I'd love to beat the crap out of him.

Manowar
The Surfer...no question...id beat the crap out of him and then ask for an autograph happy

SnakeEyes
i would fight Thor, and then steal his Hammer and become the next Odinson!

mwahahahahhahahaha

Arachnoidfreak
I'd fight Captain America. Cuz i friggin hate that douche.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Id fight GL just so i could beat the crap out of him and steal his ring.

wuTa
i'm with AF...even if i got my ass kick against captain america i would be satisfyed if i just got one good puch in ...i just want one punch

Maelstrom
Golitath, the bad one would be fun to fight. 60 stories tall or whatever. 100 tons strength. I'd mind sweep him first then i'd pull his ribs together and make him burp up his stomach.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.