NEW! Kung Pow 2 is going to be made!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339271/

Yessssssssssss! eek! eek!

Neo_Version 7
Kung-Pow 1 sucked.

But hey, cheers anyway.

SessomaruLover1
FOR REAL? OMG WHEN? WHEN!?

<<Solo>>
It said it should be out 2006. God it's about time. YES!!!!!!!!

greyboy
"Chosen...."

"I'm coming..."

"Chosen...."

"I'm coming..."

ragesRemorse
yeah it is about time. the original was damn funny.

<<Solo>>
"Again with the squeaky shoes".

burly brawler
this sequel took a while. the first was so f*cking funny!

Elektra_lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Jumps off clif*

Stormy_Day
The first was hilarious...stupid&original in its own sort of way big grin

vvvrulz
That was the most moronic movie ive ever seen.
I could only watch bits of it, i couldnt bear to sit through the entire thing.

Stormy_Day
I think the Matrix Parody alone is worth seeing it big grin I laughed so hard.

<<Solo>>
That's exactly why it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Stormy_Day
yes

Vengeance
if u like a movie becuase it stupid then thats just sad, this movie was the worst so called somidy to hit vhs and dvd. i could only beg them not to make another one but hollywood get the low cut directors looking for there shot to make it big so they take shit like this.

Stormy_Day
It was stupid yes but I just laughed so hard at the Matrix Parody.

burly brawler
different people, different snese of humor. just because i like a certain type of comedy doesn't mean you have to. and it does not give anybody the right to call anybody names.

kookla
hahaha kumg po was funny! laughing kung pow 2 will be funnier! laughing

forumcrew
very unfortunate

Vengeance
yea i can unerstand the diff views thing but i dont recall calling plp names. but if i did i apoligize.

Stormy_Day
I re-read the last few paragraphs and I didnt see you call anybody names either embarrasment

I like the idea and everything but I wonder why there making a sequel.I thought the first didnt do to good.If this premiers on video im gonna skeptical about renting it confused

burly brawler
it wasn't aimed at anybody. i just said it as a general statement. i apologize for any misunderstanding. if i meant it to be aimed at you, i would've quoted your statement for doing so, just like i did here. it's just people's habbit to put others down just because of their belief system is different or likes different things. again, i am sorry for the misunderstanding...

Wolfie
I'm reviving the thread because after the movie was taken down from IMDb, it's back up and is labeled "in production."

Solo
Yeah, I saw that. Should be interesting if anything comes of it.

King Kandy
I hope so. I got the impression that the sequal was a joke.

Wolfie
I did too. If you watch the deleted scenes, you'll see that quite a few of them were in the Kung Pow 2 preview.

Kram3r
God, how long has it been since the first one, 2002? The last update I heard from it was that Steve Oedekerk was watching a bunch of old Kung Fu movies for research into the sequel and that was ages ago. I'd watch the sequel because I'm interested in how it will go.

Wolfie
Well, I'd imagine it would take a while to find the right movie for what he has in mind for the sequel. The movie would have have the majority of the scenes he wants. I couldn't watch a kung fu movie and say, "He should use this for Kung Pow 2."

And he's been working on other projects too.

ToMacco
oh for f*cks sake.

G U I T A R
Im not watching it..That was a lame movie its just like all over the other stupid movies.

Impediment
I cant ****ing wait!!! I loved the first movie. Steve Oedekerk is a genius! Ever watch his Thumb movies? I have all 6.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Impediment
I cant ****ing wait!!! I loved the first movie. Steve Oedekerk is a genius! Ever watch his Thumb movies? I have all 6.

I've been meaning to see those.

The Hawk
I barely even cracked a smile during the first one... geez, who greenlights these things.

homer2.0
wow
after five years it makes me really want to watch it
it sucked ass

Wolfie
Originally posted by Impediment
Same here. They're so great, I was disappointed when he stopped making them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.