Schwarzenegger calls Dems 'Girlie-Men'...Dems proceed to act like girlie-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
Is this the state of politics today? Are these people more worried about off the cuff sarcastic remarks than actually doing thier job representing us citizens? Does making the world a better, safer place come after getting your panties in a bunch over silly schoolyard insults?

WHO CARES?!?!?! Sure it was an immature thing to say, but I applaud Arnold for doing it. For too long have people been afraid to make jokes or speak their mind for fear of some sissy getting their feelings hurt over it. Grow up, you big babies!!! Did you people miss the whole "sticks and stones" lesson? I would have more respect for the Dems if they would have returned with a zinger of their own, but instead they cry 'homophobe!' and 'sexist!', because they know that using those liberal catchphrases will make it so that no one will refute their claims, or they will suffer the same brand.

I wonder if Arnold's choice of words had anything to do with the recent pics of Kerry and Edwards touchin on each other like they were going on a honeymoon or something. Thats funny stuff.

Sauron
Tex is online
lets see if i can reply to this before he closes it

Creechuur
He's the Bush hater, right? I know, this thread will probably get outta hand.

I'm really not talkin politics so much as the petty BS that goes on in the world.

Sauron
Still....it all comes back to the politics

Tex
Schwarzenegger can go Cheny himself! stick out tongue

Creechuur
I just think its funny that he used a term that Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon coined to make fun of him on SNL, and used it to make fun of others.

Comedy Central should buy all the news networks and force politicians and reporters to make with the funny. Most of them (politicians) are already jokes...they just need better writing.

Creechuur
Sorry, heres a link in case you havent read about it yet.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=5709578

"Of course it's not a good idea; liberals don't have a sense of humor," Republican State Senator Tom McClintock said in an interview.

Teehee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.