Important - PLEASE READ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
The Inter-House Challenge threads have had to be temporarily closed, unfortunately. I will be assessing the situation, and coming to a decision by Saturday. In the meantime, please PM me your complaints, rather than starting threads, as the threads will clog up the forum.

Phoenix
THE INTER-HOUSE CHALLENGE THREADS ARE BEING REOPENED WITH A 'NO-GRUDGE' POLICY - NO ONE IS TO TRY TO BLAME ANYONE FOR WHAT HAPPENED. IF A PROBLEM THIS HUGE HAPPENS AGAIN, THE THREADS WILL HAVE TO BE CLOSED AND MOVED TO UNHOSTED, WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO GET USHGARAK'S PERMISSION BEFORE THEY WILL BE REOPENED.

I'm sorry but I just can't have arguments escalate this much in the HP Forum, it takes over the threads as it is the only topic anyone will discuss, and it creates huge dissentions between people. I will try to keep a closer eye on the challenge threads, so it cannot happen again.

airangel
I AM GOING TO SUGGEST BANNING FOR PURPOSELY FOUL LANGUAGE FROM NOW ON! SEE THIS THREAD FOR EXAMPLES.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t301850.html

~AA~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.