Cowboy Bebop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
this is a great movie i advise it for every one

Hegemon875
Yeah I loved it to, a must see for any Bebop fan.

Trinity_Matrix
It's awesome, I went and saw it in a theater last year. GREAT movie.

Ironteen Rich
I own it, it is a great movie.

SpikeSpiegel
Wooooooo Cowboy Bebop

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud We all know how much Spike likes Cowboy Bebop...

I need to go and buy the DVD of the movie, I don't own it blink

el_barto
just go to www.animecrave.com they have it there and its free and LEGAL all you have to do is sign up

SpikeSpiegel
I can't believe there's not already a thread about this! Cowboy Bebop is (in my opinion) the best anime out there. I'll post some pics when I get home to my PC.

Both the charcters and the music in it are amazing. You can really see how the characters relationships change over the series and they grow closer together. The story is amazing, how each episode is kept relitively seperate from one another. I can't see how anybody wouldn't like this!

dragonpisces272
i watched cowboy beebop in CN but not that much...its great though thumb up

SpikeSpiegel
Trust me as soon as it's released on DVD Zoom! straight to HMV

Kitoky
Well Cowboy Bebop is the best space anime anways. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone know when the next volume of cowboy bebop comes out? there's only 3 for now.

SpikeSpiegel
As far as I know it's not. There are 3 mangas, 2 shooting star mangas (drawn by the artist who was origionally slated for the artists role. It's a different story entirely, even the way the characters join the crew), 1 mopvie, and 2 series of 13 episodes of pure coolness.

Trinity_Matrix
I love Cowboy Bebop. It's one of my favorite anime -- awesome story, awesome animation, and totally insane characters big grin

Kitoky
"HI I'M EDWARD WONG HAU PEPELU TIVRUSKY THE 4TH!"

*Ed spins around falling into a sitting position grabbing a dog*

" AND THIS IS EIN! SAY HI EIN!"

*someone comes down the stairs*
"Ed wouldya keep it down, kid?!?"

"Sorry! That was Faye-Faye! Spike-boy and Jetty is out catching a CRIIIIIIIMINAL!!!!!" *falls backwards ontop of Ein*

"DAMMIT ED! I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT DOWN!"

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I have an Ein plushie yes He sleeps on my bed big grin

Kitoky
I want a real-life sized Faye plushie. so she can sleep on my bed. shifty

DemonicGambit-2
laughing I would want a life size Spike happy Then my life would be good, or better yet I want a real Spike eek!

Ookami
Yo who likes Cowboy Bebop?
Send your shout out.
Speak your mind and tell all about it.
Whos your favorite character?
what your favorite episode?

Mine is Ed
and "The Real Folk Blues Part2"

dj_matrix
never heard of it.

2x2 eyes
i like spike! he's cute.... jet is cool too but.... heh heh, not as cool as spike though!

Raventheonly
WTF ... why are you in the anime lobby.... its only like one of the most popular animes of all time....

ED lol

Last episode because like 50 people get waisted...

Arachnoidfreak
Bebop is my favorite anime.
Fav character: i can't choose. Jet & Spike...and Faye...and Ed...and Ein...
Fav episode: that one with the fat assasin guy that can't die(pierre le fou?), and the one with the 'pregnat' lady trying to smuggle the Red Eye drug. oh, and all the other episodes are my favs too. sad Spike died

i loved the Movie too. good shit

Tptmanno1
I am in love with the opening music! That is just sooo tight!
I also like how 75% of the episode titles are names of Jazz songs

Trinity_Matrix
Cowboy Bebop rocks. One of my favorite anime yes I love the music, I love the character...Faye's my favorite, followed by Ed big grin "Edward is not a boy, Edward is Ed!" My sister cosplayed Ed at an anime convention and she was walking around saying that all day laughing out loud I have an Ein plushie that lives on my bed big grin

SeptemberRain
Cowboy Bebop is great. I like Vicious because he is cool and has a samuari sword. I tried to put him as my avvy but it was too big.

SpikeSpiegel
Oh No I don't like Cowboy Bebop at all whistle

Trinity_Matrix
stick out tongue yeah right, we really believe you Spike laughing out loud

AnImE_ChAoS
Seen a few serise....cant remember what ones.. blink..but yea they where bloody brilliant!! and i agree that spike is cute!! happy hehe..grr.. bunny
What the f**k?

rox
yo who is that dude that got shot and killed and when he fell outside the church they caught him. and on the next episode they laid a black rose on the ground and then it turned red

Ookami
thanx for your replys send more

SeptemberRain
Cowboy Bebop also has the best soundtracks of any anime. There are some amazing blues riffs and songs in the shows.

Raventheonly
ya the blues sound track rocks

Legato123
i love the soundtrack for it but its sooooooo expensive and my parents arent going to pay 40$ for a cd... im sad about it wahhh... but still it has the best music ever... i listen to it all the time... my fav song is bad dog no biscuits... u know the one in Session 2: Stray dog strut... where spike is chasing that guy who is chasing ein or the "data dog" its funny cuz they think ein is worthless but hes really worth alot of money... ^-^ and i love spike... i envy julia before she dies... hehe and edward weeeeee "i think i know, i dont think i know, i dont think i think i know, i dont think i think."

Legato123
i keep trying to download the damn thing and then a stupid brown out happens... and it took like 17 hours to get to 10%... damn... grrr i want it ...

BlackHatDefect
aye,i saw it in japanese about 2 years ago....or...i donno when it first came ouy in japan.I didn't actually like the jokes all that much in japanese though,so when it came out in America i was overjoyed.....wow...i actually LIKED a dubb..OHH FEAR ME

bardock
i saw my first episode last night i loved it. i will be tuning in from now on.

Cat Girl Sheryu
go Ed! stick out tongue oh and go all the others in the show too *doesn't even bother to name them* big grin

Arachnoidfreak
COWBOY BEBOP VIDEO GAME!!! I think I'm going to piss myself. I am PS2-less though, so I'll have to rent one, and then rent the game.

Cat Girl Sheryu
Spike is cute but ED is kul!

'Vegeta'
Hey I just bought the movie i was very satisfied with it good animation in it and good fight scences. Well Just say anything about Cowboy Bebop!

Joker1237
good movie, I have it on DVD, pluse a plus vol 1 on DVD or was it Vol 2 well any way. good animation, good story for both the movie and shows. one of the best animes around. In the same ball park as Hunter D and Arika.

animeelf
the movie was kick a**. although, i've only seen one episode WHICH CONFUSED THE SH|T OUTTA ME!! but yeah, the movie was the awesome. right now that's the only movie that i can watch over and over again and not get bored with it.

'Vegeta'
yeah i agree that and Akira!

bardock
cowboy bebop is friggin awesome."ONLY ON THE BEBOP".

bardock
spike for president

'Vegeta'
This is true

Forcizzle
i saw that movie it was friggin awesome

SpikeSpiegel
Cool. People want me as president big grin

bardock
spike i demand lower taxes smile and you do something about the sewer problem sick

el barto
yes AND KICK BUSH'S ASS!

DBZFan
lol, I think Ed's funny my fave episode was Mushroom raspa (or whatever it was called XD) and I think CB ROXs!!!!

bardock
what happened did it get cancelled man cartoon network sucks ass.

DBZFan
no, it still go's on on the weekends.

DarkPheonix
yeah, I watch it every week end. *drools* one of the best animes in existence.

bardock
i wish it would come back to every night.DAMN YOU CASE CLOSED.

FEDFAN316
THIS IS ONE OF THE 3 ONLY SHOWS I WATCH ON ADULT SWIM.FAYE IS MY FAVORITE!SHE REMINDS ME ALOT OF...ME!AND SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ONE OF MY RELATIVES.
(AND NO ONE INSULT THE FACT THAT I ALWAYS USE ALL CAPS LOCK, IT'S MY SIGNATURE TO KNOW "I WAS HERE"wink :-P

bardock
just get a cool avatar that is easy to see that works great.

FEDFAN316
bardock DON'T YOU DARE DAMN CASE CLOSED! REFER TO THE INUYASHA FORUM ,THE LAST POST BY ME,FOR MARE ANGER LETTING OUT.
THANK YOU THOUGH I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU!

Yassin
Damn Cowboy Bebop,it's been a while since i saw such an anime!!. I was dying to know the past of Spike,Jet and Faye..Ed of course toosmile. And every episode is so "real". From having mushrooms (i loved that episode) to fighting Vicious and the Red Dragon. Yesterday i saw the last episode...(spoilers ahead) ....DAMN,...i felt remorse,Spike Spiegel is such a cool guy..he's last name is even from my country (dutch)..which means mirror. The mystery behind his eyes....who is he.....and yeah,the last episode.....there are anime's over 200 episodes,this one has 26.....it's a pity it ends...like all great anime's. And OH YEAH,every time i saw Cowboy Bebop...i NEEDED a SMOKE (hahaha,everbody smokes!!!).But yeah,one the best anime i've seen....p's

bardock
well then if you put it that way.case closed in pile of crap that shouldnot be considered anime i would gladly watch all of pokemon before i watch case closed agian. smacking your head with a bat is more fun than that show.

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
He only said "damn you case closed" because it kicked Cowboy Bebop off the air. He wasn't saying he didn't like the show. Don't blow things out of proportion.

Anyway... can't believe I never posted in the Bebop thread. big grin My favorite episodes were the Mushroom Samba (hilarious laughing ) and the one with the stuff in the fridge... can't remember the title. But it was funny. XD

I watched the movie through three times in a row one night eek! ... my favorite parts are... let's see... the fight scenes, of course, Ed and Ein's little trick-or-treat escapade (you all know what I'm talking about...) --especially where Ein has the pumpkin head on and walks in a circle around Ed... laughing

bardock
ed is the funniest

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe
Ed is hilarious yes

soundtrack
bebop is probably the best anime i have ever seen in my entire life. the series is just so damn real and you can relate to every character. the only thing i hate about the series is that it was alittle bit to short...good...
but short. i forget what site i was on ( i think maybe tome tv or network
"something"wink....anyway... they said something about making another cowboy bebop which it would be about the time before this series ( i think like the time leading up to the series that just ended.?) i dont know but i really hope they go and do it. it would be really nice to see how everything got to be cowboy bebop. smile well anyways later.

FEDFAN316
you and me accually agree on something,jekyll+hyde,the "Mushroom Samba" was funny!and the fight scenes in the movie but my all time favorite part is when Faye wakes up imortal ,if that's what she really was.Faye's my favorite character cause she's funny and she has the same name as my aunt.

jekyll†hyde
Another Bebop series? O_O That'd be wonderful... *nodnod*

DBZFan
actually, it would only be about Faye and Jet if they made another one, unless Spike lived....and Ed came back...

BoomStix
If I remember correctly, Fave Valentine is over 70 years old in CB.

Also the creator admits that they took her name after the famous Hong Kong singer Wong Fave. Who sang "Eyes On Me" For Final Fantasy.

BoomStix
Great ! We have a Coboy Bebop thread here also ! Good !

My favorite character is Jet Black. Now THAT is a real man ! My favorite episode is the one where Jet meet up with his old girl friend and both episode of Jupiter Jazz. And of course the closing episodes The Real Folk's Blue.

See You Space Cowboy.

soundtrack
actually it would be the time (i think) while spike was in the red dragon still.? im not to sure but i found the site (it was at "tv tome" where i found the info) and this it what they said:

soundtrack
as of may 18 2004, (new bebop on cartoon network in talks): this big news straight out of japan as of this morning cn manager, mikelazzo is in talks with mr hajime about bring cb backin full production!!! no joke here ladies and gents. with family guy being renewed and futurama looking to follow behind it, the network has pitchedout an idea for at least a 2nd seasonof the show.a working title at the moment is being referred to as "the lost logs" with no real insight as to what they fully intends. at a glance, it would suggest looking back on old stories, probablybetween the time they found adn lost ed. nothing has been offical yet, just in talks at the moment. but it's a sign that the future of bebop might not be so dead.

this info was given by john q.

soundtrack
i dont know confused confused confused but i hope its true ! big grin

FEDFAN316
cowboy bebop is on here sat at like 1:00 am after inuyasha i think

Arachnoidfreak
OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blowup

FEDFAN316
what?you didn't know?

soundtrack
? confused ?

Guardian_Rikku
Hm, I was wondering if anyone had any good pictures of Brainscratch Ed. I'll post the only pic I have so you know what I'm talking about. But I need better pics, and I'd be extremely grateful to whoever finds me pics big grin

Guardian_Rikku
Crap, sorry, i forgot to add the pic embarrasment

sailormoon
Oh my GOSH! I'm with you!

sailormoon
I love Cowboy Bebop besides Spike's death and the shortness. If they ever continued Bebop, I wonder where they would start, I mean would Julia live? Spike would have to I'm sure, but the center of Bebop was Spike's present, past and dream to be with Julia, with his past gone, what would happen?

soundtrack
do the pics have to be from brain scratch?

Yassin
Spike Spiegel's story (my theory)

Spike was an orphan and grew up on the streets of Mars. He was part of some street gang and learnt how to steal. He became a remarkable thief and escape artist....until one day. His job was to steal some goods from a woman's store....Annie's store.

He gets caught by Annie and strangely,she felt compassion for him...he had indeed such character. So Annie presented him to the Red Dragon,a chinese mafia syndicate. Mao,a high ranking officer in the Red Dragon was Annie's best friend and trained Spike into the man we know. Gun firing,hand-to-hand combat,etc...as the Red Syndicate was indeed Chinese...he was trained into martial arts and taught by the ways of Jeet Kun Do...written by Bruce Lee. Jeet kun do is a more a philosophy then actual martial arts.

Spike eventually meets Vicious....an ex-mercenary who did some missions for the Syndicate in the Titan Wars. They become a team and do all kind of missions....they have the same look in their eyes,beasts which are after blood. They have no mercy,nor compassion for the other syndicates or mafias...and kill at will. Years have passed,Spike and Vicious are high elite soldiers within the Red Dragon. Spike even surpasses Vicious and is the favorite to become the next leader. Lin,an red dragon soldier became Spike's subordinate...so he grew in power. The question why Spike and not Vicious....it's because Spike was loved by everyone,he has "that thing'...a sparkle. While vicious is just "a mercenary"....it tells a lot about somebody.

Even before knowing Spike, Vicious and Julia were "lovers". Julia was a remarkable woman,gorgious and deadly. Eventually Spike was seeing Julia behind Vicious back.

One night,Spike was sent on a mission. Yes indeed...the famous cathedrale scene. At the end he was thrown out of the cathedrale's window and one of his eyes were scratched by the glass. It was then when he walking on the streets half death and falling in front of Julia's home. He was taken cared by Julia and was operated. They replaced the damaged eye with a high-tech cyber eye. "An eye which sees the past".....don't take this literally,it's not an eye which sees the past ( a mistake made by many),it's a price he paid in the past...a memento from the past.

Some months passed,Vicious knew Spike was sleeping with Julia...but he didn't care. he only warned Spike because "she's a dangerous woman". Spike didn't care and wanted out of the syndicate,because he's finally found his hart and "all of the beasts blood has washed away from is body"....he's at peace.

Spike tells Julia to accompany him and leave to a better place. They planned to leave after Spike's last mission....Vicious knew of this and approached Julia. His words were clear "Kill him or you'll both be killed". After the last mission spike went to the meeting place where he should normally encounter Julia.....but she never came. That's when Spike "died"...he's heart was crushed.

He then left the syndicate with the rumour he died.....he meets up with Jet and Bebop's adventures starts....

Vicious and Spike were meant to face eachother,

At the end Julia dies,Vicious dies...but what about Spike? Bull...the old Navaho warrior predict Spike's fate by these words :"You shall meet a woman...and then death". Is the woman death? or Spike?? The answer is both...he speaks of "death" not "to die".

Rest in Peace Cowboy....

soundtrack
your story seems to be partcially right in my oppinion, but one thing i did notice that you said that was wrong was that his eye is a fishs' eye (u can see that in 1 of the episodes).........also i know that spike is dead at the end of cowboy bebop, but theut the only thing that bothers me is that in the cowboy bebop movie there is a scene with old man bull (after the trolly seen with vincent). right when there flashing a bunch of scenes then there is a part when jet is saying something like u servived and he was already dead? in some ways if you think about it really hard it makes sense in the movie (but also it doesnt). so i was wondering if anyone else thinks that the creators just put that in there for the fans to see that spike actually lives at the end of bebop or if it is for the movie? im probably really wrong, but it was just a thought (probably more of a hope actually.........i love spike so much) but it makes more sense and i realize that to actually give the series all of its credit and to make the story complete spike has to die. sad o well thats just my view/ thought. lol smile

sailormoon
Those were some of my thoughts exactly. But I did go on this website, can't remember which one, but it said the movie took place between like episodes 23 and 25. There have been rumors of Bebop keep going which leads to what I wrote up there.

soundtrack
yeah i know it takes place between episodes 22 and 23 b/c big shot is still on-air and ed/ein are still there. thx for mentioning that b/c i 4got. smile

Yassin
Wel soundtrack,what do you mean about the "fishy" eye? I meant he had a cyber eye but not one which sees the past...people take this too literally..anyways

About Spike dying,it makes a lot of sense if he did died. Everytime he lost from Vicious....the time went he ran from the syndicate,he lost Julia. When he returned Mao was killed and eventually Annie. THEN Spike was awake again....he knew...when you dig into your own past,you'll find pretty memories...and nightmarres. The lose of Julia did it for him,it was then when he knew forreal....that he was "awake". Man i'm blabbering again....yeah i just love cowboy bebop smile.

Even if he is physically alive...the lose of your soulmate can never be healed. Rest in peace Spike

soundtrack
i agree smile and i know hes dead and why/how/reasons its just that the 1 part in the movie always bothers me (never mind its probably just another one of those dream sequences). o and about the fish eye.....
in one of the episodes....????......i think....."sympathy for the devil".....1 of the ones were spike dreams and you see some pics/memories of his past.... they are operating on spikes' eye and then they show a clip of spikes eye then you see a fish swimming around in a tank, with an eye almost exactly like spikes eye (this leads me to believeit is spikes "past eye"wink. smile

Yassin

Jason Wyngarde
you know your cowboy bebop

soundtrack
o yea i read about those things on a website i went by once. heres some more stuff:
-quotes/things that jet say:"only hands can wash hands, if u want to recieve, u have to give." the poet goethe didnt say that. its latin for: "manus manum lavat." (i may have messed this theroy up?)
-spiegel i sgerman for mirror.
-quote by spike about how hes not sure whether or not hes really alive (how hes) "watching a dream he never wakes up from." (an old chinese proverb that had a man dream of being a butterfly who wakes up to wonder that he could be a butterfly dreaming of being a human).
-why cb movie was call "cb: the movie" and not original idea "cb: knockin on heavens door" (for usa only)- fear of being sued persuaded them to change it, which is weird b/c half their titles for the show are "real songs."? ie what yassin as listed up there. (ie "knockin on heavens door" is a bob dylan song.....i like the song alot b/c every word to that song describes spike smile ).
-ein was named after albert einstein
-charlie parker- famous jazz player

Jason Wyngarde
i like the guns n' roses version

soundtrack
havent heard it yet (ill download it)

soundtrack
o ...........and when i was talking about the song about spike (i got confused w/ the wrong song) the song IS by bob dylan but is called "its not dark yet" i love this song! the words are beautifully written smile .

SSJGoku
Hey Soundtrack whatch ya doin happy

soundtrack
nothing much....just got up (i hate that goddamn phone!)...anyway...lol.
u smile

SSJGoku
Me im tired but It's cool.......

SSJGoku
Het im new to this but how do I put pictures below my name? confused

Yassin
Hmmmm everbody knows the anime show Lupin 3 (the 3rd) right? the main character has the same coolness of Spike and they actually look alike. He's a thief who goes after precious treasures to steal and Spike collects bounties....like it says in mine signature...before Cowboy Bebop there was Lupin. Anyways,i'm gonna check a lot of episodes,cause it looks like funsmile.

sailormoon
They don't look alike to me, except for their eyes a little. They do have a lot of similarities though.

soundtrack
i think the anime designer for spike got some of his features from lupin

SeptemberRain
Vicious is the best

Albator
What do you think of the Japanese Ed compared to the American Ed?

soundtrack
well i havent seen the japanese ed *but could watch the movie in japanese later if it will help answer* um my guess japanese ed is a little bit better than usa ed just b/c u can get away w/ alot more stuff than usa ed could/can

Kitoky
Normally Jap. everything is better then American version everything.

Jason Wyngarde
what i like about american versions is no reading.lol

Kitoky
lol - well that's subtitles, atleast you get a rewind button!

I think the Japanese version with subtitles is the most enjoyable to read/watch.

soundtrack
anyway after awhile the subtitles become second nature to u when u read it. at least in my own experiences with subtitles after awhile it seems that im not reading it anymore and it kinda sounds like there talking (with me understanding what there saying). <if that even made any sense to any1.?

Yassin
Indeed,for us europeans subtitles are a normal thing. I've from Belgium so we speak dutch and well every English (or whatever) movie i watch is subtitled...so it ain't that hard.

soundtrack
yup kinda the same here. when dbz just came out on cartoon network in the usa adn it started to repeat teh freeza saga over adn over again....me and my dad got tired of watching it and he some how got dubbed versions of it from kids at his school, so i ended up with like teh entire dbz saga all the way through the gt saga and a couple episodes after that (cant remember what the series is called?) i also had the dbz movies dubbed as well. i guess i can say that was the 1st anime that i really new my facts about laughing out loud .

ScarFace Clone
Yeah American vesions there is no reading.

soundtrack
yes

bardock
i hate reading. cept comics

soundtrack
im bord so im going to amuze myself by posting pics

soundtrack
and

sailormoon
Hey, I like that first picture, soundtrack!

soundtrack
lol me too! i think faye looks funny stick out tongue

soundtrack
heres some more stick out tongue

soundtrack
and

SpikeSpiegel
That's my desktop picture big grin

soundtrack
stick out tongue this is mine

bardock
i jus bought da best sessions dvd it is pretty sweet

soundtrack
if u havent seen the movie yet, u should watch that yes

sailormoon
I saw that best sessions thing, I wanted that! And I really want to see the movie, too!

bardock
there is gonna be a video game

soundtrack
o yea i remember seeing that somewhere on the web. i hope is an rpg game. kinda like kingdom hearts but not really erm . anyway.... i cant wait to see it/get it stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
It looks cool, running around and beating up bounties. But this isn't the place to discuss that....to the video game discussion forum!

bardock
it is also a cowboy bebop thread so i think it fits here

soundtrack
lol ...if its about cb i dont care where it is

bardock
all things bebop rock.

soundtrack
yes

bardock
what is your fav episode? i like the one called waltz for venus. but i like pretty much all of them except the chess match one the wasnt good or bad just ok.

soundtrack
i like those 2 as well....um *thinking*
my fav episode might be "wild horses" or "sympathy for the devil"?
it might even be "astroid blues" or "cb the movie" i cant decide b/c i like all of them. stick out tongue sry its not more of a straight forward answer...its kinda a hard question to answer.

SpikeSpiegel
Cowboy Bebop kicks ass, but I haven't seen any of the series since they decided to change the really cool anime channel (CNX) into the really poor and kiddy anime channel (Toonami) Now there is no Cowboy Bebop, there's just teen titans, justice league, dragonball / z / gt, beyblade etc. mad

soundtrack
u just have to wait until 1.00am on saturdays (at least thats what it is for me erm )

bardock
i wish they would swich back to the old schedule.

soundtrack
yes agreed

ScarFace Clone
i also agree big grin

ScarFace Clone

soundtrack
um....u see i would love to scar, except someone made mine for me erm . i could post up some pics for u to choose from? (tell me what characters u want in the pic).

bardock
does anyone find ed annoying? i heard a lot of people dont like her but i think she is cool how about you.

soundtrack
i love ed. i find her to be very very funny/interesting (in her own weird way...lol). i also like how they made her understand ein, while everyone else interprets him in their own way/idea. i also enjoy how they made ed extremelly smart, but played her off as a weird (who the hell is her parents and what did they teach her) kinda kid. lol. i enjoy her pressence in the cb series. smile

bardock
her dad was a metor guy or something that forget about her

soundtrack
yup, his name was applebee or something. he had dropped her off at the daycare place thing and never picked her up (that must have sucked erm ). spike also kinda got beat in that episode stick out tongue , i would have actually of liked to see them fight more.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, then Ed and Ein went off together sad

I wonder how long it would take for someone to steal my username if I changed it stick out tongue

soundtrack
awww sad why are u going to change it? what to?

bardock
if it would have went on more i think spike woulda won cuz he wasnt goung all out. but eds dad is a pretty good fighter

soundtrack
true, but it would have been a really nice fight to watch stick out tongue

bardock
what would happen if spike and jet went at it

soundtrack
i think spike would get the best of jet. though im trying to imagine a image of the 2 going at it and its kinda weird lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>