"Coraline" by Neil Gaiman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PotterGurl
Has anyone ever read the book 'Coraline' by Neil Gaiman....I just finished it and it was sooooooo good! so pecuilar and freaky yet soo interesting and I wish there was a sequel. Also it takes place in London so I guess a british cast would be good. ANyways I heard that they're making a movie on it and I'm so excited I just wish I had more information about it......if you haven't read the book.....pleaseee read it. You're gonna like it a lot, that's a guarantee...

I wonder who they're going to cast as Coraline.....
I think it should be the girl Dakota (even though she's not british) something...she would fit perfectly (she's the girl from the cat and the hat and 'Man on Fire')

cant waitttttt!!!!
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Gregory
I've read it. I'm not sure if it's really horror, but I guess it's unsettling in parts. I really wouldn't want to see a sequal, however; there are books that lend themselves to that, and books that don't, and Coraline doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.