The Supernatural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
who here believes in anything that ahs to do with the supernatural, magic, voodoo, hoodoo, wicca, the craft, ghosts, spirits, haunghtings, telepathy, mind readings, telekenitc. anything and what are you thoughts on them???

Elektra_lover
I do

Woody Woods
only when i travel alone. places im not familiar with.

magic and spells are not that scary. but you can find a curse. a curse called a disease...

Ron Burgundy
i sure do, kinda a little passion of mine

Raven Guardia
I do, especially the ghost and hauntings.....Had a little to much experience in that area.

Woody Woods
what about airplane GREMLINS? i hate to fly. i m like Richie Valens...no, im staying on the ground...

the ones from Twight Light Zone.

Raven Guardia
WW> sounds like your Superstitious.

Ron Burgundy
that creeped me out, that creepy gremlin

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Ron Burgundy
oh cool care to share eek!

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud gremlins would be the last of my worries laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
sure I will share but some are very odd experiences and you just had to be there to feel it but I will share wink please dont think I'm crazy most people do when I tell them sad

Ron Burgundy
a gremlin sneaking past me in a lonley house with huge red eyes and a demonic face, i would piss my pants

Ron Burgundy
of course not i believe everything, i'm a freak when it comes down to stories, i don't care if its real or fake, as long as it entertaining

Raven Guardia
well mine are very real, I even posted some stories in the net and a guy named Edrick Thay who lives in Alberta saw it and he emailed me and put my story in his book. eek! !!!

Ron Burgundy
thats pretty sweet smile

Ron Burgundy
where on the net are these stories?

Raven Guardia
it was on some ghost of Gettysburg site.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.