Loraine Bobbit - Move over!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10179536%255E13762,00.html

Crazed surgeon amputates penis
From correspondents in Bucharest
July 19, 2004

A ROMANIAN surgeon underwent a fit of madness while operating on a patient's testicles and instead cut off the man's penis and sliced it into three pieces, hospital officials said.

The surgeon, Naum Ciomu, was described as a senior member of the hospital staff and a professor of anatomy.

He had been operating on a 34-year-old man for a testicular malformation when he committed the act, the officials said.

"We are shocked by what has happened. It is the first time we have had such a case," said Sorin Oprescu, head of the Bucharest emergency hospital where the patient was rushed for emergency reconstructive surgery.

The operations have been entrusted to a highly respected Romanian plastic surgeon, Ioan Lascar, who said he would try to restore the man's urinary function but that he was unlikely to recover normal sexual activity.

Doctor Ciomu has been banned from entering an operating theatre for two months pending the results of an investigation by the medical council, Oprescu said.

Meanwhile the wife of the unfortunate patient said she was suing Ciomu.

no

silver_tears
You have a weird sense of humour Texy messed

sniper
no*grabbs crotch*no

leatherface12
That must suck messed

§pearhead
cry poor guy

JToTheP
OH HELL NO, NO doctor is EVER operating ANYWHERE there, NOOOO WAY NOPE!

<<Solo>>
Holy sh!t!

BingaBonga
messed Crazy surgeon. messed

Corran
Stexy, I see you had a successful sex change during your trip to Bucharest then?

Evy_O
horrible messed

lil bitchiness
Poor man...he hasnt got a penis anymore, which reminds me of something donnie darko said.

Corran
Do you mean Stexy?

Cyclops
Mother of God.

How frustrated is this doctor? What was the upside to dicing this shlong?

Linkalicious
Life wouldn't be worth living without lilttle Link. I'd kill the doctor, then kill myself. sad

Nazgulinthedark
poor guy sad

Bar-en-Danwedh
maybe i'm a bit of an extreemist, but...

only suing the doctor? (i'd be performing some surgery on HIM if he did it to me...)
not allowed to enter the hospital for two months...
that would have been like giving the colombine kids two weeks suspension...

good god!!

Myth
Sexy naughty

BackFire
Well, at least the guy will become rich. The hospital will give him so much money, he'll be able to buy a bigger, stronger dick, and never have to work again.

Clovie
blink you r serious???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.