Mrs. Norris really a cat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

salamami
so does anyone think its possible that Mrs. Norris is really an animagus (sorry for the spelling) being that filch is a squib and that when ever the cat see;s a student it will leave and filch will show up with her. how is it that the cat could transmit this info if filch has no magical capability what-so-ever. unless she was an animagus. just wanted to see what you all thought

raven guardia
well Mrs.Norris is obviously not Flich. for one reason he can not be two creatures at once. if you noticed he is always with Mrs. Norris so there for he is not Mrs.Norris, and in the COS Mr.Norris got her self petrifide (sp) and Flich blamed it on potter. and another reason is flich is a male and Mrs. Norris is a female. although I believe he has Mrs. Norssis really well trained to keep an eye out.

Phoenix
rav, I don't think that is what mami meant... I think she meant Mrs Norris is an Animagus who tells Filch things, not that Filch becomes Mrs Norris...

raven guardia
oh, okay

Bloom4ever
*shrugs* could be, i mean as they say, she always knows when there's trouble around and things like that, she seems like a smart enough cat, and i mean scabbers was an animagus so i guess you never know wink

[Ms_dEaTh]
yeah it is possible. mrs norris seems like too smart a cat so maybe she's an animagus. and from the descriptions of her appearance she seems rather.... awkward as a cat. ok i dont really know what i'm talking about... ignore me. <.<

salamami
yeah i didnt mean that filch was Mrs. Norris, i just meant that maybe Mrs. Norris is another person. just thought it was something to think about thats all

hhhhr
could Mrs. Norris be related to McGonnagall?

BunnyWolf
I think she may be an Animagus... The way she acts and the whole fetching Filch when somethings upsorcerer Seems likely, I dunno, one thing I DO know for sure is she's one WEIRD, creepy cat confused

And also no... I don't think she's related to McGonnagal no2

raven guardia
I dont Mrs. Norris, she is mean.

iluvsirius
well if mrs.norris was an animagus wouldnt she be a unregistered one?huh

RebelPhoenix
I've always wondered if Mrs Norris was more then just a cat... and yep I thought about it when I saw McGonnagal transfigure into one too. I know that everybody either has a cat, toad or owl as standard but I don't know, it might be interesting if she was something else. Or hell, either way she's very good at what she does lol wink

celestial_moon
now that u mention it...

iluvsirius
well maybe she could be...think about it MRS. norris....why the mrs? it could simply be the name but hmmmmm shifty

celestial_moon
must b married 2 filch LOL! jk but still...

megajoint
SHE's OnLY A SmArT CaT Got It

or she part knizzle or whatever it's called

Razul
If You think Mrs. noris is a animagus what about grangers cat then?

tassie
Nah, i think Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, is just, as Sirius had said, a really smart cat. I dont think she's an animagus. However, i dont doubt Mrs. Norris is one

Razul
Well I guess your are right... I just like that cat

shanie623
LMAO. You guys are thinking too much. Mrs. Norris AND Crookshanks are just really smart and obedient cats to their owners. ^_^ They are NOT animagus... Hahaha... POA got you all crazy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.