Loyld Banks vs Jada Kiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VodkaFrenzy
I Bought both albums-Discuss....

Deathblow
Jadakiss is bad.

Llyod Banks is god awful.

VodkaFrenzy
Sorry I did'nt refer to ACDC, No need for you to reply.

HockeyHorror
both suck. Jadakiss i like better than Banks, but both suck.

Deathblow
Its ADSM not ACDC yes

May I suggest reading booster classes of some sort?

HockeyHorror
yes^

VodkaFrenzy
Metal is Metal, This is about 2 Rappers..If you don't like the music in general....why reply?

HockeyHorror
i listen to hip hop yes so i guess i can reply to this and give my opinion yes

and in my opinion they suck yes

because there ARE better rappers out there yes

Deathblow
Vodkafrenzy - Why are you judging me? I love a lot of hip-hop, I never said anything about hating it. its just I don't Lloyd Banks and Jadakiss, mainly because they suck.

Metal is metal? Please, there is a gigantic difference between ACDC and ADSM.

HockeyHorror
just wondering VodkaFrenzy u russian?

I say LLoyd Banks...still need to get the album though

HockeyHorror
i heard the album, not one track was average.

VodkaFrenzy
Nah I'm from Ny,
Also Your outta your mind to say such a bold statement. You don't know real hip hop.

HockeyHorror
click on my sig, thats real hip hop.

VodkaFrenzy
I clicked your banner and was not impressed......at all.
Whoever that guy was, for one- Sounded like he had a Nasal issue going on, Maybe he needed to blow his nose not sure...But also his metaphore's were complete trash, No good punchlines what-so-ever.
Not to mention that beat is from an 80's sitcom, And we don't need another p.diddy in the rap game.
Problem is with people like you, you don't really KNOW what rap is.

Just for the record- I'd rather be tied down to a chair and forced to listen to air supply for 16 hours straight then listen to any of that trash you sent me to.

HockeyHorror
ok then, u tell me the definition for HIP HOP...cuz u just stated that RAP is genre, and its NOT.

Darth Revan
Oh god, not another one of these people roll eyes (sarcastic)

How you can honestly say Lloyd Banks is better than MF Doom is beyond me.

Jason Wyngarde
jadakiss has crap ryhmes. llyod banks is better

HockeyHorror
click on my sig now, you cant say it sucks yes

VodkaFrenzy
I just realized your from Cali, This will go no where between me and you because people out there have a totally different taste in what they like as far as rap goes.

Darth Revan
What? You can't say that just because somebody lives in a certain state, they all have the same taste in music.

VodkaFrenzy
Yea acutally I can say that, Most people on the west coast don't listen to shit like Jada.
Heh Jada acutally mentions it in one of his songs off his new cd on a song called "why" here:"Why my buzz in L.A. ain't like it is in NewYork"

I've talked to many people from Cali, Alot of the people never even heard Jada's cd cause its not popular over there.
Oh and whoever said Jada has no metaphors and weak rhymes...I'd like to post these lyrics from a few of his tracks of his cd's (New cd&older ones)

"The Kiss Of Death"
-I'm neither but I been hot so long it feels like I got a lifetime fever
And I ain't gotta spit I could cough and still eat ya
And **** rap I make mills off reefer
Im a man first tired of punchin niggaz
So ima shoot niggaz cause my hands hurt-

-Yea yo, to all my real niggaz sorry for keeping you waitin
Its ironic but the god was beefin wit satan
I love y'all though my niggaz for even relatin
This ain't kiss talking either I'm speakin for Jason
When u a problem its to keep em from hatin
Niggaz jaws is like laws so easy to break em
Cause if I wasn't on some shit I'm getting on it
Come to me wit your hand out I'm spittin on it
I don't wanna hear what happened
Madda fact I don't even care what happened
Might as well declare the clappin
Cause my bones is old I got a lot of wear and tear from scrappin
Hate a nigga that ain't never there to see shit
but always hear what happened
The only thing better than money is respect
No love this time nigga
Kiss of death-

"Bring You Down" (ILL METAPHORS)
-Top of the food chain, It's just the way that I do things
The dungaree seats in the blue Range
I'm working with new change, a Gemini nigga with mood swings
had the fiends looking for new things
I stopped playin' with birds and stated playin' with words
the money wasn't right, so I had to stay on the kerb
And I'll be a player later. But for now
Call me pootay 'Kiss, if not that? Montega Jada
I kick hard bars and blow hard weed
and be everywhere, 'cause I move at God's speed
And my aim is to make y'all bleed
Y'all got embarrassed in the class when the teacher used to make y'all read
Uh-huh, Mind over matter
And that's all good but **** that
My new shit is spine over bladder
And everybody tryin'a get to the top, and that's all good too
but right now - I'm on the ladder-

"Show Discipline"
-
Never will it stop
Hanguns with double digit shots
I move work on other niggas blocks
Leave out the club wit a another niggas watch
Body that man and let other niggas watch
Only thing worse than a coward, is a coward with power
Gotta kill him in the shower, hour
Beats is knockin, hooks is rare
Earned my spot, nobody aint put me here
Burnt my block, I had a fiend cookin wit beer
Like the Bobby Womack of crack
Might see me in the burgandy thing, or the black on black
Matter of fact, go get ya chrome
Cause I rather be, broke together than rich alone
Clappin em' down, backin em' down (uh)
**** what ever happened before, I'm whats happenin' now-

-Think bout when I splatter ya mask(yea)
My niggas is happy, ya momma is sad
If ya niggas is riders, the drama will last
If ya niggas is snitch, been judgin my ass
They said I'm too famous to run
So when I empty out this clip, I'm changin the gun
The realer the beef, the longer the clip
Murder ya mans, I'm gone in the mist
Call this girl after dark so we talked the *****
We aint care cause the whore wasnt shit
Doll, I aint takin the L or waistin a shell
I bring the heat like I'm satan itself
**** if you hard, **** if you soft, long as you lost
Dick in the dirt, shit in ya drawers
Ill make ya grandmother get on the floor
Tie you up, then beat you to a pulp, say that this is a war
If'n the four, mackin a pump, actin I dump
Throw you out the window then act like you jump-

Ok After reading those I doubt anyone can really say with some LOGICAL REASON that Jada can't flow or don't have hard metaphors/punchlines.
I'm not gonna copy and paste lyrics to all his good songs, I'd be here all day. Not to mention just reading them won't get the point across you have to acutally hear him spit, His style is like no other.

HockeyHorror
are YOU SERIOUS??

my friends ALL LOVE JADAKISS AND BANKS.

your stupid Vodka yes

i just dont like their music.

HockeyHorror
and those rhymes are not good.

Uh-huh, Mind over matter

thats kinda stupid^

VodkaFrenzy
Ok I see you don't read my posts...I said WITH A LOGICAL REASON.
Not just "uhhh dis is teh dumb"
Why is it dumb to you?
Explain, also READ the post.

Edit: Also for the record, because you don't like 4 or 5 bars in an entire song makes it "Dumb" Then your a very close minded person buddy. Hate to break it to ya.

VodkaFrenzy
Hockey,
I'd also like to add how i've done alittle research on your replys to posts on certain rappers and it seems to me you just have NOTHING positive to say about any Ny Rapper unless he's some underground guy that only a small handful of people heard of.
Where do you think these people started?
Underground...its where every rapper starts, So for you to hate on all the rappers that are outta Ny that made it big is just ignorant.
It seems your a thick-headed person that has no logic behind his hate other then "Underground hip hop rooolz!" lol
Stop trying to be different bro, It's funny how hard your trying to act like these artists are trash but most have sold over a million records so they must be doing something right.
Stop the hate.

Edit: I don't wanna turn this into flame war btw, But it just gets on my last nerve when people say ignorant shit.

HockeyHorror
indeed..underground DOES rule.

now when u say i diss on ALL mainstream rappers, thats completely inaccurate. i like for example:

Ice Cube
Bone THugs N Harmony
Tupac
Nas (during Illmatic)
Run DMC
Rakim (i guess he's Mainstream)
Pharoahe Monch (who will be mainstream very soon)

and a couple more i cant remember...

HockeyHorror
Uh-huh, Mind over matter

ok let me tell you why i dont like it^

"**** that"? he's for education in one song, now he diss' it?

ironic dont u think...

the spine over bladder was average yes i liked it but nothing that would stick in ur head and you'll be liek OOOO DAMNT HATS CAZRZY lol
laughing out loud

now back to the topic in hand (jedi mind tricks quote)
but still Jadakiss > Banks

Darth Revan
He doesn't "hate on all the rappers that are outta NY that made it big"... It bugs me when people say "you're a hater" or "don't hate on xxxx". Underground is just better, more often than not, when rappers go mainstream, they start making crap because the "gangsta/bling/pimp" image is what sells these days.

Just because somebody sells a lot of records doesn't make them good. Yeah, mainstream rappers do sell a lot of albums... You know who else has? Britney Spears. Doesn't make her talented. You're the one being ignorant.

VodkaFrenzy
Horrible example: Compare Jada vs Britney. You just made your point crash and burn using this, I'll explain why..
Britney don't write her shit songs, Jada on the other hand does.
And I can agree, MOST rappers that are mainstream lie about thier rhymes/lifestyle, I agree.
But I don't listen to these Artist's. If your trying to imply that Jada is fake you've lost your mind bro.
Jada, Banks, 50, They are all from the hood..They did real dirt before the rap shit started. You can tell the real from the fake. (i.e- Jarule vs 50)
50 Crushed Jarules Career in 1 album. Where's Ja are now? He's heading towards the !E True hollywood story show.
I agree that 50 is overrate, But he is real tho.

Anyhow IMO Jada and Banks would be a good Freestyle battle if it were to ever happen. Both have iLL Metaphore's and Sick ass style/lyrics.

Edit: Since when was Jada a mainstream artist? lol He again talks about this in one of his tracks.
"Why sell in the stores what you can sell in the streets
Why I say the hottest shit but we sellin' the least"

Oh btw....
http://www.zoto.com/images/9078d12647a69cc9b45471283e39b7cc-/fs

Darth Revan
Why does it matter whether Britney writes her own songs? My point still stands... She has no talent, and sells records. What I'm saying is that it's not impossible for somebody who lacks any talent to be successful.

I don't care if they're "from da hood", I know 50 and Jada are from "da hood". Doesn't make them good rappers, they still suck. If anything it makes them worse because they've been doing too much coke and it's caused them brain damage roll eyes (sarcastic) j/k about that wink

Seriously though, the reason people think 50 is better than Ja Rule is just because he's a real "thug" who's survived nine bullets, which is what sells these days. It has nothing to do with how well he can actually rap.

VodkaFrenzy
Acutally, 50 Killed Ja's career because he pointed out how much of a phony Ja really is.
See 50 talks about shit that he really went thru in that album, Ja talks about shit he makes up or has someone write for him.
That's why I like 50 over ja.
Don't get me wrong Ja makes some good club banger's. But as far as spittin real life shit, Ja has nothing over 50, Not a chance in hell.

Darth Revan
...and 50 has nothing over Immortal Technique as far as spittin real life shit... Or lyrical talent...

VodkaFrenzy
Then why don't he have a record deal? heh..

HockeyHorror
IF U HAVE A RECORD DEAL, IT DOENSN"T MEAN YOUR GOOD!!

Immortal Technique turned down over 7 deals. and thats a fact. he's better than a combo of Jada, Banks, 50 cent, and Jay-z.

VodkaFrenzy
Lmao!

If you REALLY feel that statement you made is true.......
http://www.zoto.com/images/b97db31c77a96e4177e39a9e6cfdc03c-/fs

Deathblow
No, actually it means exactly the opposite blink

In fact, if you believe that having an expensive record deal makes a rapper good, its you who is the tool, because you're essentially letting the media tell you whats good and what isn't, while he is looking beyond what the record companies are churning out and shoving in our faces, and listening to independent stuff. Congratulations my friend, you're another addition to the pop-music industry's bottomless tool box.

HockeyHorror
exactly yes

yes but then you have the people who go against the mainstream JUST to go against mainstream...and then talk about underground music (rap, rock, etc...) and all the bands/artists they know and act all high and mighty like their musical taste is superior and then diss on the people who listen to more widely known artists....so it really works both ways

HockeyHorror
its NOT about musical tatse. its just what SEEMS and IS ALMOST A FACT that all or MOST underground music is better lyrically and production wise than mainstream...

I rule
Thats true, just because you have a record deal dosnt mean your better than those who dont, it just means that your a greedy bastard that wants money and will accept any deal they get the chance to make money. Underground has better lyrics, beats, and overall production.

el_barto
yes

MF D00m
Actually, Jadakiss doesn't suck. He's pretty good. Nothing great, but I wouldn't say he sucks. Now Lloyd Banks on the other hand, just plain sucks. He's horrible and talentless. The only reason people listen to stupid music like his is for the beats. At least Jada has some decent lyrics, not to mention a really nice flow.

Jason Wyngarde
his lyrics suck he tries to be all politcal but he doesnt no what he is talkin about

MF D00m
This guy's an idiot. Just by the way he argues and sounds so angry over nothing. I know more hip-hop than you'll EVER know, and i can say: You DON'T know hip-hop. I can tell just by the few lines you've written. You talk all this shit about hockey, but I know he knows better hip-hop than you do. That's just stupid to say just because he's from Cali he doesn't like east coast rappers. I'm from AZ and I guarantee I listen to, and have heard, MORE NY rappers than you ever will. Because i've heard mainstream and ALL of underground. I've heard it all. and isn't hockey a Big L fan? Big L's from NY Vodka, if you didn't know. If you don't even know who Big L is, then you definitely need to shut up.

So since you know you know hip-hop, ( actually you said rap, but I'll let you slide just so you can make a fool out of yourself) why don't you tell us all what hip-hop is? Because it's NOT Llyod Banks.

MF D00m
That's just your opinion. He's not a great lyricist by any means, but he doesn't suck, and that's a fact. I'm not even a Jada fan either.

MF D00m
hahaha, that's so ironic and funny because YOU'RE the tool. Wow, you're pathetic. It's sad when people argue and talk shit when they don't even know what they're talking about. Why don't you just put on your headphones, listen to Lloyd Banks, and stare at your G-Unit poster.

HockeyHorror
laughing

MF D00m destroyed everyone

Jason Wyngarde
why did bush knock down the towers? he spits crap like that he sucks. and i hate bush but the man needs to get his facts straight

HockeyHorror
how is that crap...when ITS TRUE!!!

Jadakiss > Banks

MF D00m
hahaha, I bet you made the same reaction that white guy did in the video when he heard that part. I think what Jada was trying to say is Bush didn't do his part to stop 9/11. If he would have been a halfway decent president, none of that would have been allowed to happen. But Bush is an piece of shit and could care less about anybody but himself. Look how its so easy for him to send 19 year old kids to die in a pathetic "war". Who knows, Bush is a terrorist in my eyes. He probably did knock em down.

nothing is a fact when it comes to opinion...some people may think that lloyd banks has the best lyrics around...some people may like 50 cent more than jadakiss..some people may like more mainstream artists rather than underground and isa versa....and some people may think that mainstream is better/superior than underground....that's just their take on the issue...people don't need to start bashing on people who think differently...

MF D00m
some people may think that lloyd banks has the best lyrics around
This can actually be proven to be false, using facts.

some people may like 50 cent more than jadakiss
OK, Now that's an opinion.

some people may like more mainstream artists rather than underground and isa versa
opinion

Let Hockey's OPINION be that he thinks certain things are factual. In the end, it's just his opinion. Right?

HockeyHorror
yes

yes and let people who think underground hip hop is bad and like mainstream think that without getting bashed

HockeyHorror
see, i really dont care that mainstream rappers want to make $$$$. who doesn't??? its just that their lyrics suck really really bad!!!!

so comparing underground to mainstream...isn't really a battle. underground takes the win in any aspect, but opinion is different.

Alpha Centauri
Jadakiss owns Lloyd Banks lyrically, let that be known.

What I would like to address is this misconception that money is the be all and end all. If you wanna make money, fine. But when the want for cash is jeopardising the music you make, it borders on the line of selling out. You can be successful and be rich and have respect without selling your ass out. Method Man was rich in Wu-Tang Clan. He didn't sell out yet he was still successful.

People like Damon Dash and Jay-Z (now) who do ANYTHING they can to get money, when they are already mad rich, makes me sick.

-AC

personally the lyrics don't matter as much as the actual music in the songs, a good beat makes a good song in my eyes...and most mainstream beats are catchy, and exciting so they become popular.

HockeyHorror
MF DOOM makes excellent productions/beats...and i prefer him over mainstream beats.
i guess i like that type.

once again if anyone wants to hear anything by MF DOOm or any other underground rapper just pm me big grin

JToTheP
Banks is crazy, Hunger For More is crazy.

I heard Why? and Welcome To D-Block from Jada, and those I liked, but not his other stuff.

HockeyHorror
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.