Captain America Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuggernautFan
Captain america..... said to be the best fighter... anywhere on the planet. he has proven that he is more than capable of taking on people of a higher class with his peak-level-human power.

but this captain america will be different. captain america with a Green lantern ring. billed as one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.

so thor takes a backseat as the SECOND most powerful avenger. but who would be powerful enough to stand up to this version of captain america???

you choose who you would like to see fight (and get beat up by) this extremely powerful character.

SUPERMANDAMAN
id like to see him and thor throw down.

chrissyg
i would like to see all these 5
Captain Canuck vs Captain America(Captain Canuck takes that one)
Captain Canada vs Captain America(Captain Canada takes that one)
Northguard vs Captain America(Northguard takes that one)
Northern Lights vs Captain America(Northern Lights takes that one)
Guardian vs Captain America(Guardian takes that one)
it looks like Canada takes all of them

norrin radd
i would like to see surfer, killing him.
i would like to see magneto trowing his shield up his ass.

Magee
Chrissyg can u plz just shut up about canada?
You know nothing about any of them people except from what u got off a website that someone gave u. And u probaby know nothing about captain america.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Yea do u even know about GL and what his ring can do??

chrissyg
magee how about u shut the **** up and i know more then that one site i looked for different sites about them and captain america can't do shit and magee i bet u know nothing about those canadian superheros so how about u just sit on your computer and mind your own ****ing bussiness thank you

Magee
lol i think you need to calm down. I never claimed to know anything about them people becuase u know wat? they suck. But the thing is in every comic book thread there has been ur always like, who's he? whats his enemies? whats his powers?

I know what those Canadians heros powers r but have never read any of their comics, the same is said about u with captain america, but u know nothing about him and have never read any cap comic or even an Avengers comic.

So how about u just sit on your computer and mind your own ****ing bussiness thank you.

Alpha Centauri
"magee how about u shut the **** up and i know more then that one site i looked for different sites about them and captain america can't do shit and magee i bet u know nothing about those canadian superheros so how about u just sit on your computer and mind your own ****ing bussiness thank you"

A) Use punctuation.

B) Read comics.

C) Learn about the characters from anywhere as long as it's not stats cards and random sites.

Do all of the above before talking trash to the people on these forums coz at the moment, to me you're nothing more than an illiterate kid with a teething problem.

-AC

Magee
very well said. yes

Manowar
Thanos with the IG could take Cap with the GL Ring wink

chrissyg, i would put Captain America with Green Lentern's ring up against any of you friggin Canadians! Canadians dont do anything but smoke pot, play hockey, and listen to Rush!!

Maelstrom
I kinda like ya Chrissyg, i think your idea of a hero is realistic and interesting. No offesnse to her nemisis.
Now if Cap. gets the ring, I'll take Magik of the New Mutants, with her soulsword and one bonus a yellow soulstone or whatever it was she was collecting before she died. Rendering Cap. Lanterns ring powerless against her. She beat caps. shield in NM #40. And she could teleport and/or magic him away.

norrin radd
thanos without the IG can win Cap america with the GL ring.

norrin radd

chrissyg
ummm ya some Candians smoke pot but not as much as wat americans do u don't even know anything about us Canadians you know wats funny i actually do play hockey and alot of Canadians play hockey but all americans do is play baseball and kill innocent people over in Africa and Asia geesh thats something to be proud of

norrin radd

Manowar
no there isnt many Canadians i like at all! they dont do anything to help anyone else! but that figures because theyre originally French smile

chrissyg
um what im not french im originally german and british and your probally originally british to so how about u shut the **** up becuz theres no point for Canada to go in a war that they have no reason to go in for were not like americans we try not to kill innocent people for no reason

FeceMan
chrissyg, feel free to just crawl in a hole and die.

Jason Wyngarde
captian america ves iron fist would be cool.

chrissyg
well feceman im sorry but i don't wanna crawl in a hole with u

moshtitan
every one needs to knock the nationallity bashing bull shit off. for real. its ****ed up to sit there and say that offensive crap.

Jason Wyngarde
mosh is right

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
Great way to show the maturity of 3rd graders, guys.

About the 'offensive crap' comment, if you can't take an insult, go away for a while and grow a sack. I f*ckin hate whiny b!tches that take all kinds of shit offensively. When you take about a whole nation, you use a general stereotype. Know why they are stereotypes? Because they are usually true. May not be true for you, or someone else from your country because there are exceptions to every rule, and if that particular stereotype isn't you, then shut up, because they aren't talking about you specifically.

It's true, there are innocent people that die inside, AND outside of America, and by American hands. The entire country didn't vote for war though, only some old farts in some comfy chairs did. Guess what? An innocent person dies every 8 SECONDS, whether it's by Americans or not. "At least we don't kill innocent people" is not valid, every country does it, whether they are at war or not. It's called CRIME stupid, and it's everywhere. That was the stupidest shit I've ever read.

Stop your b!tching damnit.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by Arachnoidfreak Inc. Have a nice day! smile

chrissyg
Arachnoidfreak ya your name explains u well FREAK your weird nobody is complaining exept for you so y don't u be a man or a woman what ever you are and act like an adult

moshtitan
i wasnt actually talking about me taking that offense to that...i could really care less, **** america, **** canada, it was just wasting forum space and it was really pointless. your arguing with a little kid about something completly out of her intelectual grasps, and yours apparently. if you guys have a problem, then perhaps you should try talking out of board space, in order not to piss others off. and the name calling is just a show of your ignornace and immaturity. "FREAK your weird" is a quite pathetic attempt at a put down, i might add. so lets stop this now and get back to topic.

Arachnoidfreak
HAHAHAHA...You think that by calling me a freak or wierd you're insulting me, hahaha, man that's funny. Just like a typical 13 year old.

Moshtitan and I(Jason and Norrin came around too) are the only ones that have acted even remotely adult-like, all you have done is *****, "canada doesn't suck! america sucks and kills people! your a freak! blah blah blah" (obviously paraphrasing).

Come back and talk to me when your balls drop kid.

norrin radd

Jason Wyngarde
lets not start a war between allies

who?-kid
(Captain) America vs Canada big grin.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh I know, we have one of the highest crime rates in the world, but that does not mean that crime doesn't happen in other countries.

You can also say whatever you want, and even mean it to be offensive, and I won't take offense to it. Why? Because I'm above that. I don't take insult to much of anything really, with exception to family. You can go ahead and say that America is the shittiest country on the planet, and it won't phase me. I just get very annoyed when people complain about others making general stereotypical comments. They are stereotypes for a reason.

(not specifically you norrin)Just take it like a man. or woman. or transvestite. Ok, just take it like you have some dignity for yourself. Don't disgrace yourself by whining. "It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere." It also makes you look weak.

Jason Wyngarde
alright back to topic. how about captain america vs wolverine

Arachnoidfreak
Capt. with the GL ring would tear Wolverine from his adamantium skeleton, and then beat him with it.

norrin radd

moshtitan
im goin with Cap. maybe even without the ring.

chrissyg
you know wat archanoidfreak thats tippicall for a person like u to go and use the advantage that ur older well ur probally the most immature adult i know and by the way my balls have dropped so i guess i can talk to u but i change my mind im not going to waste my time fighting with you its pointless!!!!

Jason Wyngarde
cap vs cyclops

Jason Wyngarde
how about captian america vs shang chi

ScarletSpider
Hand to hand, no shield for Cap...Shang-Chi takes it, in my opinion.

Manowar
you wanna know WHY crime is lower in Canada? because everyone there sits around high on pot and doesnt do anything! and BTW chrissyg, marijuana IS legal in Canada!

norrin radd
LOLOL, come on enough is enough. By the way smoking pot is way better then having high crime levels

chrissyg
smoking pot in Canada is not legal get that threw your thick skull u don't even know anything about Canada so don't say anything about Canada untill you find something out thats not bullshit

Victor Von Doom
How boring. ***** fight via PM or something.

I'd hate Captain America to get some kind of super power, he's bad enough now.

Manowar
dude my sister's friend moved up there so he could grow and smoke it! its legal!!! they even had that law pass through your friggin court system and they ruled it legal!

moshtitan
im so movin to canada. wonder if i could camp out at chrissyg's crib?

Maelstrom
Speaking of this thread's idea would anyone else like to see an X-men get a cool weapon. I know Wolverine has the claws but its time to invent some new stuff and one should go to an X-men.

chrissyg
pot isn't legal but its easy to smoke becuz theres alot of places to grow it but its not legal but theres a marijunna party running for prime minister if they win it well be legal

wuTa
pot is legal in canada...i live in the detriot area and go to ontario to buy cubans and u see the marjiuna logo in store windows ...i know a kid whos canadain that i go to school with and play ball with and not too long ago we were talkin about pot bein legalized in canada

moshtitan
i thought it was only legal in a few parts of canada.

Alpha Centauri
You lot need to grow up. Some of you don't like Canada, fine.

No need to start thread ruining debates over it.

Chrissy you need to stop taking everything to heart. You are here with zero comic knowledge whatsoever so either be quiet and learn or stop dissing people. Don't deal out what you can't take back.

I realise how stupid Chrissy appears to be but I've met people like him on forums before and believe me when I say the best thing to do really is ignore them. This is a great forum we have here and although I've not been here for too long it's the best one I've been a member of. So cut it out before you ruin it.

One person says one thing, another takes exception and it escalates. Someone comes in and tells you all to shut up then they get yelled at. I haven't see such childish behaviour since nursery school.

-AC

Sean Cena
alright u non-canadians...i am canadian and pot is not legal so why dont u all just crawl back under the rock u were living under for the last 20 years and get your facts strait before u start posting bullshit...because when i listen to the news it usually says someone going to jail for smoking pot,selling pot or having posession of pot...i hear that about everyday so that obviously means its illegal!

GreatMuta
I Have The Vision going the distance with the good Captain! two words ..Density Attack. And Vision has got a new shield to place on the mantle!

wuTa
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1052251748341&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

make up your mind canada....is it illegal or not

Sean Cena
its illegal!

norrin radd

iceman19921028
at least us americans go into war and try to help people while stay and wach.

who?-kid
LMAO laughing

norrin radd

Sean Cena
pots illegal in canada

Alpha Centauri
Morons, the lot of you. Drop it for crying out loud.

-AC

JuggernautFan
so far i've learned that you can smoke pot legally in canada, but it's illegal. i thought americans and canadians were allies...... my bad. this thread is confusing me...... let's get back on topic though. Captain america, with a GL ring vs. anybody you would like.

weather you like cap america or not... he is a fierce fighter and has an amazing shield, and skill to use it to boot. if you are gonna match somebody up to this version, atleast make them a heavy weight. realistically debate also.

chrissyg
pot is illeagal in canada read the laws

Magee
ok chris stfu.

I think Cap with a GL ring would make him someone not to be taken so lightly. Put him up against Vision, Iron Man, heck i think he could hold his own with Thor. Someone from DC? ummm, GL? lol Superman although probably not much of a chance for Cap. Maybe MM. Not sure, i do know that it would crank his ranking up in my books stick out tongue

chrissyg
magee how about u shut the **** up and not say anything u don't even know if its true

Magee
Ok the thing is. This isnt a thread about wether pot is illeagal or legal in Canada. So how about u stfu. Try not to swear plz.

chrissyg
your the one who started swearing so i did and your right its not but your the one who went off topic

Magee
Are u retarded? Where did i swear? i said stfu, its called abreviating, i dont see any swearing in my previous post.

I went off topic a few pages back in maybe 2 posts to say something then u just had to keep going and going. Please think before u post roll eyes (sarcastic)

ÞÁØlå
no member bashing, please......and stay on topic

Silver Surfer66
silver surfer

JudgeMENTAL
smile The True Fear !!!!

King_Mungi
My god 90% of the posts here are so greatly misinformed peices of garbage. It's insulting some people know nothing of Canada, yet bash it beliving themselves to be experts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.