What does Spidey's Webbing Taste Like????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
I was just curious about what the cinematic version of Spiderman's self generating webbing tastes like? Taffy, or chewing gum maybe?I know its a really weird-assalien question but somebody's got to be the inquistive entity on KMC. Holla back!!!! smokin'

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_Cx.gif

Corran
I heard they made it 'Fruits of the Forest' flavour.

sonofasaiyan
MMM... Sounds Frutilicious!??!?!?!! God, that sucked it's own ass.geek

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30922_Cx.gif

§words point
this is a disturbing thread

Ghetto Goblin
hu?

oh ya!

it probley tastes like CRAP,
go outside, find a spider-web and eat it.

i did and it tastes horrible,
undiscribable!

Red Superfly
You'd break your teeth even trying.

Ghetto Goblin
it is as strong as steel, but in the first one it did break, but anyways,
he is talking about the taste. sick

Corran
Lick don't bite

Danimal
lol, who cares?

plenTpak52
hungry people, that's who

Agent Elrond
chicken, it always taste like chicken

Red Superfly
Yes, it tastes like chicken, now lets drop it.

Spiderman_RJ
no it taste like cetim, a kind of clothing. and dust
but ask jonah he knows it

Red Superfly
I don't know what dust and clothing tastes like, having never had the same appetite as a moth.

Spiderman_RJ
neither do i man, its the chemical taste. u dont need to prove to compare with others substances.about dust im sure u ate a lot when a kid,before ur parents could stop u.and also when playing soccer. u dont eate but u can taste it

Red Superfly
Now to pose the next question - do moths like to eat Spider-Mans webbing?

They should make a Moth-man (those that used to watch Kenan and Kel would know what I'm getting at).

He stalks Spider-Man and eats his webbing! I can see it all now!

Spider-Man: "Hey you! Stop eating my webbing! You'll set the crooks free!"

Moth-man: "Chomp....chomp....."

Spider-Man: "Godammit! I said stop it!"

Moth-man: "Chomp....chomp......"

*Spider-Man rolls up a copy of the Bugle and swats Moth-man on the head. Moth-man in a daze flutters around a street light uncontrollably, and then flys away*

Spider-Man: "Man this dust they leave behind gets everywhere, oh well, at least he stopped"

*Spider-Man walks away*

"Chomp........"

*Spider-Man stops, looks around*

"Chomp........"

*Spider-Man looks down. Moth-man is eating Spider-Mans boot*

Spider-Man: "Arrrrrgh"

Spiderman_RJ
LOL man u should be a comic con writer (if u are not already)

sonofasaiyan
OK... .

Stealth Agent
LMFAO eek! laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing eek!
Happy Dance

silverdragon10
web probaley tastes like spider butt

Reborn Again
Tastes like chicken, what else?

grey fox
ok slightyl odd

Danimal
i went out and tried to taste a spider web, but i couldn't b/c it dissolved when it hit my tongue. that was weird.it had really no taste for that spilt second it was on my tongue.

Ghetto Goblin
hmmmm, for some reason i highly doubt that you did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
I assume that the webbing would taste like some sort of bio-chemical product with a hint of some other form of bodily excretion mixed in.

And it feels like taffy, only more sticking and having to wait for a couple hours before you can open your mouth again.

Ghetto Goblin
spidey's webs disolve in an hour so i hear.

but here's my take...

green goblin: it tastes 3 beer battered chicken strips, some baked potatoes, and cheese fries.

you?

spiderman: a heaping plate of spagetti and meatballs. OH, and with just a sprig of parsley.

Ghetto Goblin
so can we just drop this now,

no one will ever frickin' know,

unless spidey just drops by to say hello and gives you a bowl of web,

although he doesn't exist, for now anyways,

mwoo-ha ha ha ha *cough*
oops got a little over excited.

makten
um....i think there are some venom in the spider webs....(i'm talking about the real ones...) so i don't think it's really a good idea to be tasting them

Ghetto Goblin
ohh, crap, r u saying that i am gonna die, oh s***. sick blink

Red Superfly
Yes, there is venom in spider webbing. A lot of it.

It causes severe abdominal pain, and ruptures your intestines and stomach lining, causing the bile to seep into open internal wounds.

It's the most painful way to die, in my experience.

My advice is to go jump off a building and snap your neck painlessly.

Be sure to fall head first. If you fall feet first you'll just break your legs or cripple yourself. Then you'd be screwed.

Ghetto Goblin
HA HA, i always wanted to be a cripple, thought i'd be fun.

but are u serious, and i really gonna die, it's been a week now or so.

i aint gonna die.

ÞÁØlå
laughing

Ghetto Goblin
be quiet i am on my death bed,

...and i give my toys to ralph
and my p*** to me in my coffin
and i give all the other s*** to red superfly and his coligues.

Robo-Chocobo
can i be a coligue too? I WANT FREE STUFF....

wait a minute....LOOT THE DEAD GUYS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! I GET DIBS ON HIS TV AND VIDEO GAMES.

im gunna guess it taste like cotton ball fluff. i hat spiders(yet spiderman is my favorite super hero..akward...(no i actually liked him before the movies came out.)

FeceMan
Use the edit button.

spideyzgalmj
Funny question. I'm sure it tastes like a spider's web. Nasty cotton pretty much.

Ghetto Goblin
when i tasted it, it didn't taste like anything, just thin, weak string.

...f*** the colligues all my stuff can be givin to the homeless guy that lives in your backyard.

FeceMan
If only there WAS Venom inside the spiderweb that he tried to eat.

If you get my drift.

Ghetto Goblin
so you mean i gave all my stuff to that hobo in your backyards for nothing, give 'em back.

Sidewinder1988
And now this poses the next question: Why have the people than spiderman has captured never eaten themselves free? Because i'm sure that if it tasted of chicken or bubblegum then surely they'd be all to too eager to eat themselves free wouldn't they?

Ghetto Goblin
it's as strong as steel.

if would taste like glue or some wierd not to good flavor.

FeceMan
So what if it's strong as steel? My mother's steak is occasionally "strong as steel" (well, not really) and it tastes fine. It's just hard to chew and otherwise digest smile.

Ghetto Goblin
that can't bite steel, or suck it, and spidey would wrap em' up too much, they'd get full.

Ghetto Goblin
it isn't going to taste like anything delicious, or like anything that we have tasted and can describe, this thread is now dead......

Robo-Chocobo
i think its probably like a goupy rubber concrete. kinda like wet cement, and that glue were you dip the stick in and then you spread it around and later it becomes all rubbery.

Ghetto Goblin
rubber cement perhaps,

the glue that smells like crap on the side-walk on i nice ho summer day.

Robo-Chocobo
thast the stuff rubber cememnt.

i think its like a semi wet cement/rubber cement stuff in the comic books.

Ghetto Goblin
well, what ever, it still smells like crap, on a sidewalk on a nice hot day.

Linkalicious
it tastes like Purple Skittles....

i thought everyone knew that!

FeceMan
Edit button!

Ghetto Goblin
edit button?

nope, it still smells like crap to me, did you edit that post or something.

?What the f**k??What the f**k?

grey fox
ok ghetto goblin thsi thread is freaked up but still it,s probably gonna taste like glue or whatever the hell peters had his arm on last (luckily he isn,t a plumber)

Ghetto Goblin
i pooped, NOT, but that is what it tastes like.

grey fox
thast it i will kill you all HERES JOHHNY WMAHWHQWWVQWAEFqefQF (SORRY FREAKED OUT THEN DAMN HYPERNESS)

Ghetto Goblin
hu? you lost me at POOP.

no you lost me at JOHHNY (mis-spelled BTW) WNXKJSYIAGIJCGKKJH.

Darth Jello
if you really want to know what spidey's webbing tastes like, pretend your "cousin Walter" from clerks.

Ghetto Goblin
huh? never heard of him, and yes i know, "aw you haven't, that movies a classic". but i think your name says it all.

badsymbiote
The correct answer is... Multi-vitamins!!!

grey fox
funny (lol)

Ghetto Goblin
mmmmm, vetavegavitamins from i love lucy.

what kind.

fever red
Spider-man multi-vitamans, of course. Available where-ever kids vitamins are sold.

badsymbiote
Yes, correct you are, Red. Kenny, tell her what she's won...

Why, it's a lifetime supply of Carnage-flavored multi-vitamins, now fortified with lutein AND lycopene.

fever red
Just what I need- more brain food.

badsymbiote
Well, YOU certainly don't, but it can't hurt, huh?

grey fox
nice picture (damn england fro not being able to get good comics although we do have all of the dbz series on telly

fever red
Carnage Multi-vitamins- I'd pop them morning, noon, and night. Everybody knows the red ones taste the best (candy- I'm talking about candy, yes, candy) which I'm sure applies to vitamins also.

Ghetto Goblin
mmmm, i am feeling the bile seep into my crippled intestanal wounds.

badsymbiote
"THEN ALLOW US TO END YOUR SUFFERING, DEAR CHILD..."

fever red
Dibs on the brains- he's an innocent, yes?!! (salivates copiously)

badsymbiote
"WE DON'T KNOW FOR SURE JUST YET. YOU MAY HAVE HIM, SWEET SPAWN. BUT DON'T SAY WE NEVER GAVE YOU ANYTHING.
" YOU'D BETTER HOPE YOU'RE SQUARE WITH GOD, GOBLIN. OUR OFFSPRING ARE NOTORIOUSLY RAVENOUS."

badsymbiote
p.s. Red--that copious salivation line was top-notch. Way to up the "A" game, girl.

fever red
I'm greasing up my antique jello mold...

Ghetto Goblin
mmmm can't wait to try me.

i'll take me medium well with a baked potato, and you.

Ghetto Goblin
to bad my stomach is disolving.

oh and grey fox (this is hilarious) we, here in the u.s., get all of the db gt episodes on the telly, that dbz is old stuff, ohhhh well. (dragonball GT we are near the end, and fighting with super 17) were are you in dragonball Z.

THE_WEB_SLINGER
dont try to eat a web it sticks to your mouth and you never know if a spider is about

Arachnoidfreak
I can't believe this thread is 4 pages long... laughing

Mane
and its all about nothing
laughing lol

Paola
hey!! it's about spidey's web!! sad

Linkalicious
i dunno about the organic webbing from the movie, but i have a comic, where spidey shoots his web in someone's mouth and he says that the guy isn't going to like it because it tastes like crap.

fever red
I would like to see this divisive and important issue addressed in a spidey story arch, perhaps a miniseries, but it would be best served by a multi-issue, multi-title crossover.
Our framing device would be, of course, an investigative reporter and we would have interveiws (with full flashbacks) with major spidey villains and allies.
Finally, the reporter will have to take it upon himself to answer the burning question...

Mr.Snuggles
i dont care. thanks for listening. laughing ...not.

Mr.Snuggles
yeah...silver dragon.... you have then? I'd say. It tastes like...webbing i 'spose.

Ghetto Goblin
*dead and half eaten*

fever red
But still twitching, brains still slightly sizzling with that exquisite electrical snapping...yum.

Ghetto Goblin
maybe.

and maybe i am a bunny rabbit so stop patronizing me. *screams* *slams head into a tree*.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.