Danzig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
they are ****ing great

beccaluvsjames
there so great ive never heard of them

Fearnix
and you come on here to say that and i would not expect you to know them any way

beccaluvsjames
well thats alright then

Fearnix
ok then

beccaluvsjames
it looks like im not the only one who hasn't heard of them....seen as no one else has wrote on this thread

Darth Revan
I like them yes

Fearnix
witch is your fav album ?

Df02
roll eyes (sarcastic)

m8 likes em, not really my thing tho haha...just like Crowbar ive heard em, but not a fan

Fearnix
have you heard there 6th album??

Evil Dead
How and the hell has somebody never heard of Danzig?......jesus christ, his biggest hit of all time was "mother" and you couldn't listen to a radio or music station without hearing it 87.2 times per day. hell.....they still play it on the radio every day.

Ever heard of another little group called the Misfits?

Fearnix
i know but what radio station are you on about because i never hear it

Evil Dead
The Fox

locally it's 100.5 (and is in most markets) but ofcourse it's a radio network with stations all across the U.S.

I see you are from UK.........may not know it but Danzig used to be really famous here.

Did you see the video on the internet of him getting beat the **** down with one puch a couple weeks ago?

Evil Dead
If you missed it.......

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=36411&type=1&page=3&fav=0

I hope that links works.......never linked from cj.com before. If you're on cable/dsl it will just stream on the page.............if you're on dial up I suggest you right click and save it (to download).......it's worth the wait.

Fearnix
thanx

Evil Dead
no problemo........

I love that video. I'm a Danzig fan because well.....I like some of his newer stuff but I'm still a Misfits fan at heart.

That video is just so funny to me.........Danzig pushes a guy, yells "come on you mother ****er"......then takes a Goldberg pose like he's getting ready to spear the guy. The guy just swings once and knocks Danzig out.

Fearnix
what i want to know is how that happpend glen is a **** black belt in 2 martial arts and is not a wimp

Df02
doesnt matter how many fancy belts u got....take a punch to the face from a guy like that and ur more than likely to go down haha

Aini
I like em. my boyfriend loves em.

loserib
danzig is like 52 now and it took that long for someone to knock him out thats a killer run plus i read an interview with the guy from northside kings and he even says he got a lucky punch and would not want to fight him again danzig and doyle are planing to tour together on the next blackist of black tour i cant wait

mother can i come out and kill tonight

Evil Dead
I'm a Danzig fan.......but I must admit, he got punked out....hard.

He's like 5'6".......small guy......so he got all beefed up.......acts like he's the baddest man on the planet. He saw how big the other guy was......yet still insisted on pushing the guy and instigating a fight......which ended in him being knocked out in one punch.

Fearnix
hey that sounds like me apart fom being knocked out in one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.