UK Leeds Festival August 27th.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Superfly
OK, I'm gonna be going to this festival on the bank holiday of August. It looks awesome, however, I was flicking through the program of who's gonna be there:

"Ok, cool we've got Green Day, Darkness, White Stripes, Morrisey, Placebo, Franz Ferdinand, 80's Matchbox, Razorlight, Dropkick Murphys, Distillers, 50 Cent, The Libertines, The Ro........"

*scratches head*

"Hang on a minute, maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me......."

*Reads over the list again*

"Green Day.......Ferdinand.......Distillers.......50 Cent - JESUS THERE IT IS AGAIN!"

Can someone please explain to me why the hell 50 bloody Cent is gonna be at a rock festival? I'm confused.

PS Is anyone else going?

furryman
laughing out loud Yeah I thought the same when I read the program. I just hopes he gets a Daphne and Celeste reception from the crowd wink

Red Superfly
LOL Daphne and Celeste, oh dear.

It's when you see things like this, that you think the promotors do this INTENTIONALLY to ruin pop acts so that rock can scratch off another deadbeat on it's death list.

They better be careful with who they have playing at the other stage when 'Fiddy' is on. I'd love it if Supergrass came on elsewhere and everyone left.

It would just make my day if I played a part in the destruction of 50 Cents career.

I hope the Dirty Sanchez boys jump him and roll him around in thumb tacks before setting him on fire - that'd be interesting.

furryman
laughing out loud evil face

Go and see British Sea Power droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.