The Official Dragon Ball GT thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
Hey every one i am starting a dragonball gt thread come check it out and tell me what you think

JToTheP
Gotta stick wit my man Trunks! big grin

soundtrack
my favorite character actually is only in 1 of the dragonball z movies....
tapion/tabion (subb-titles spelling dont remember). he was in movie 13, he is also the on who gave trunks his sword. very cool character. cool

Cizal
It's not like anyone else besides Goku, and partially Vegeta, does anything of WORTH in GT...I mean, GT DOES mean Goku Time.

soundtrack
? are u being sarcastic?

Cizal
Sadly enough, no. It's ONLY Goku and Vegeta that do anything, and even, it's mostly Goku. Saddest thing is that Goku really does kill the other two major villains in Base form, and NOT in SSJ4, besides Bebi. The Bebi Saga was the ONLY one that showed off SSJ4's strength properly, in terms of how to should be in relation to his other forms. Afterwards...Well, just keep watching it, and you'll see.

Oh, and I'm not serious about the Goku Time thing, but if you only watched the show after watching DB and DBZ, you'd think it was the name...It really means Grand Tour, in reference to the BS DB's(Hehe, just like GT!) and the whole Tour of the Galaxy/Universe it took to find them. But really, seeing as Goku kills EVERY villain...Hell, he even kills Super 17 in BASE form, when his SSJ4 did just about NOTHING, besides the Giji Self Destruction, and even that wasn't enough.

soundtrack
o no eek! i was talking about the gt thing big grin ....in knew what it was called...i was just hoping u werent serious about the "goku time" laughing out loud . (i have already seen way past what they are showing on CN). thx for clearing up the little "gt" thing that u said though laughing out loud .

BlackHatDefect
Gomen Gomen to all DBZ geek,but GT is the only season i like.The others are boring/repeditive ect.....But GT is very very charming.It also holds on of my fave openings(the Japanese version only)

Cizal
Charming? You could find that from DB, and it would be FAR better than GT could ever be! At least in DB, Goku isn't this damned GOD that kills everything, even when those that should, by all logic, be stronger(I.E., MYSTIC Gohan, who because of some ridiculous reason, never shows up). And of course, he even kills Super 17 AND Ii Shenron in BASE, nevermind that fact that his SSJ4 had NO chance.

BlackHatDefect
Well...DB is....cute..thats really all i can say about it though...

Cizal
I also can't figure out why you think the others are in anyway more repetitive than GT, when GT ALWAYS has Goku pulling something out of his ass, and killing the main enemy of that saga. How is that NOT repetitive!?

BlackHatDefect
Ne?Ohh i never said that.I don't like Z much anyway...hmm..i haven't seen GT in about 4 months..whats been going on...im assuming it gets boring ne?

sonofasaiyan
It's about time they put a GT thread on this site.

soundtrack
i used to love watching the dbz series (including all series), but it just gets to damn boring/predictable now sad . i mean it used to be "who was the next villian?/who was going to beat him and how?/what new move have they all come up with and at what level?" bunny . also...people used to die (often) and have some sort of WEAKNESS! mad .it asshame to see what this show has come to sad b/c i used to love it. Now its just a big joke (litterally...it never used to be this stupid "everyone joking around ALOT and little SUPPOSED to be funny scenes) What the f**k? . it was nice when things were serious i.e. "VEGETA" (now he sits around making ha ha's with everyone and hits walls alot?) huh . i still watch the show every now and then yes ,but i miss the old show erm .

Cizal
O.o That post was talking about GT, right? I couldn't tell, the smilies held my attention far too much for me to tell...

soundtrack
lol... its for everything from about the end of the buu saga and on...o right thats gt. smile

SSJGoku
Well I think that Gt is Stupid. Akira Coulda fixed what they messed up.

soundtrack
i agree

SSJGoku
What I cant under stand is why they made Piccolo die in gt he was my favorite character :sad:

Cizal
Because they didn't care about Piccolo. Goku was really the only important person in the series.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/40ff50d2_13b23/bc/Base+Kid+Goku.wmv?bfRn1_ABXQwpoG6x

^^^This movie explains it all.

Cizal
After the Buu Saga, he really didn't want much of ANYTHING to do with DB after that point. However, Toei, being the money grubbing idiots they are, were like, "Hey, let's make a DB WITHOUT AT's help! It'll be great, we'll make Goku kill everything!" -_-

The most AT did was do a few designs on SSJ4. And even those were thrown away for the stupid monkey form.

SSJGoku
Did u like piccolo Cizal

Cizal
Yes I did. Thought he was the most badass character all through DB/Z, until halfway through the Buu Saga.

SSJGoku
I know I really threw my attention on gohan in the Buu
Saga

soundtrack
im just really mad at how they had such good/great characters playing good/evil characters. like piccolo and vegeta for instince. they had a badass attitude and noone took them lightly, now their a laughing stock.
its asshame at what that anime has come to (used to be one of my favs) sad

SSJGoku
I A gree with U alot Soundtrack

SSJGoku
Sound track plz come to my new thread UR anime

soundtrack
ok

ssj4goku
hey sonofsayin its my thread what do you think of it any ways its not gokus fault that him and vegeta are the only ones to be able to go ssj4 they are the strongest fighters in the universe and besides most of the villians were far to powerful for any body else but those two to handle any ways

soundtrack
yea ur website dont work dude

Cizal
Vegeta couldn't handle anyone anyway. Watch that video I posted, that explains it all perfectly. It shows EXACTLY what kind of "sense" GT makes.

Also, Mystic Gohan, who for some idiotic reason, NEVER shows up, even though Gohan can't go SSJ, which he does in GT. Also, from what I could tell, SSJ4 Goku wouldn't be much stronger than Mystic Gohan anyway, if at all. They just made it LOOK like he's much stronger than everyone in SSJ4, even though he's stronger in Base *STATED*(<<< I'm actually serious).

sonofasaiyan
Yea, Piccolo didn't no deserve to be killed off and the series was far to focused solely on Goku. Goku is and will always be my favorite character, but not even the mightiest saiyan could raise GT to the acclaim and popularity of it's predecessor. I still love GT as much as Z because it provides what I think is a satisfying end to the greatest animated series ever.thumb up

sonofasaiyan
Cizal...what kind of illegal stimulants have you gotten your paws on? SSJ4, next to the Golden Oozaru stage is the most powerful stage a saiyan can possibly achieve. Even if Gohan was at Mystic Level and had been training as much as Goku had, he would still be dwarfed by the awesome power that emanated from SSJ4 Goku. How can you say that his base form was more powerul? Bebi-Vegeta was kicking his chibi ass all over the place as a SSJ3 after his tail pulling on the sacred planet. When he first transformed into a SSJ4 he beat Bebi-Vegeta sensless. And when you say base level you're referring to a normal saiyan, not even an SSJ! So you're telling me Goku was more powerful at base level than as a Super Saiyan when he fought Freiza. Bullshit. What kind of crackhead site were you on???

Cizal
It's STATED that Goku is his most powerful in Base. Did you see that video that I posted earlier about it? It shows, from the SUB, which, sadly enough, is going to be the most correct version, that A) SSJ4 Goku gets his ass beat by Ii Shenron, no problem. Then it shows that B) Ii Shenron using a blast on Goku, who is in BASE, and is also VULNERABLE because he's making a Genki Dama, doesn't even put a scratch on him from that attack, which had just previously taken out SSJ4 Goku with EASE. And then C) Pan STATES that, "Goku is all powered up", and this is while he's charging up the Genki Dama. Keep in mind, he's still in BASE. It's not my fault that you don't believe me, I'm using facts straight from GT. Of course, Goku isn't even the strongest person in GT. Kuririn kicks his ass at the end when Goku's in base with ease.

Yes, I'm COMPLETELY serious. And I hate that fact.

EDIT: Bleh. The video exploded. Oh well.

ssj4goku
well if you think about cizal he is not as powerful in base level just as you stated he was powering up a genki dama in which case he is absorbing power from other living thing planet included and when pan said he was all powered up she was talking about the genki dama

DenKi
Well i thorght Super17 was really kool, I would to see him fight more,

As for the episodes........ The best must started at Cell Games then ending till The end of DBZ, That was Great.

Loved it, should of thorght GT was better, it sucked hard

Cizal
No, she CLEARLY said HE'S, referring to GOKU, all powered up. The Genki Dama was already there. Any energy would go into that, NOT Goku, yet Pan clearly says that "He's all powered up now!", when he's in Base. Why wouldn't she say that in maybe SSJ4? Maybe because it's WEAKER than his Base form? Looks about right to me.

And besides, how do you explain him getting him by a blast, and NOT BEING AFFECTED while in Base, yet a blast that was smaller, and charged for a LESSER time demolished his SSJ4 form?

sonofasaiyan
Ok...Krillin is more powerful than Goku... hahahahahaha!!!!!! laughingI tried...I couldn't keep...a no expression face. I'm sure the spirit bomb had defensive properties or perhaps it was out of sheer deseperation and determination. No offense, I just can't see SSJ4 Goku or any saiyan for that matter, at any level being beaten by Krillin considering Goku was more powerful than him for most of his natural life. And Pan WAS obviously talking about the Genki Dama aka Spirit Bomb. I mean it gathered energies from across the cosmos. I feel it may be an error in translation which you stupidly took out of context. He revertered back to his base form because his little body could not handle the immense power of his SSJ4 form while he was fused with Vegeta. So, he had more or less ran out of energy, which makes the Spirit Bomb responsible for his survival and defensive power. Your explanation is really illogical Cizal you need to post links that work and think again. You are right about one thing, Goku isn't the strongest...Gogeta is. eek!

Cizal
It was a Sub. I got a Japanese-speaking friend of mine on another forum(can't post it, obviously) to do a little check on the line, and he confirmed it.

Also, the link worked for around 3 days, then it died. Dunno why. I've got the movie saved, but I haven't got a clue how to post it anywhere...

Now, I'm just posting things that came straight from the sub. It's not my fault you don't believe me. SSJ4 Goku got his ass WHOOPED by Ii Shenron, no problem WHATSOEVER. Then, when he was making the Genki Dama, in BASE, he got blasted by a LARGER, MORE POWERFUL BLAST, and didn't even have a scratch from it. And yet, from ALL the other times he's used the Genki Dama, he has been EXTREMELY vulnerable, since he has to put all his focus onto gathering energy for the Genki Dama. And the Genki Dama is an attack, pure and simple, it's NEVER stated ANYWHERE that it increases your defenses at all. That was GOKU withstanding the attack, anyway, NOT the Genki Dama. To think otherwise is to use speculation as fact. That doesn't work for DB/Z/GT.

Now, Pan CLEARLY said HE, not the Genki Dama, was all powered up. All the power goes into the GENKI DAMA that Goku's gathering, NOT into Goku. But Pan was CLEARLY referring to Goku, and how he is, at THAT POINT IN TIME, all powered up now. NOT when he was SSJ4, no, when he was BASE, when he was all vulnerable from making the Genki Dama. Don't give me any BS about, "Oh it increased his defenses," or "Oh, you're misinterpreting it," There was NO doubt that Goku was stronger in Base than he was in SSJ4. Even Gogeta couldn't take blasts from Ii Shenron willy nilly like Base Kid Goku did! Stop trying to deny it. You can try to speculate about such and such, but speculation has NOTHING on STATED/SHOWN FACTS.

GT isn't logical, this is the point I'm trying to make. It really does make Base KID Goku >>>> All. Except for Krillen. They fought at the very end of GT and Krillen kicked Goku's ass. Can't deny the facts, kid.

grey fox
two things one goku let krillin kick his ass come on in db goku got the shit kicked out of him by tien while krilling only just beat chausto (or whatever that freaky mimes name is) also you know what gt needed more evil saiyans just one evil saiyan hven,t you ever noticed that the power of the super saiyan has neer been used aginst the good guy,s and dont any of you other guy,s give me some of that 'oh but cell had saiyan d.n.a in him and hsi aura was all yellow with dead osuls in it so he must be a super saiyan' crap ok

sonofasaiyan
I don't believe your theory Jr., and you're the illogical one. Just because you feel animosity toward the series does not give you the right to state your opinion as fact, which is exactly what you have done. Why should anyone believe you or your "Japanese speakin friend". You have not provided any concrete facts only a link to a movie that dies and rots after three days. The series itself in both Japanese and English state numerous times that next to the Golden Oozaru stage SSJ4 is the ultimate form. Even official and unofficial websites have this fact available on them. Like I said son, you need to think again. And that's not just my opinion its the opinion of the masses and the creotors of the series, sans Akira Toriyama.

Cizal
Sure, it states it, but then AFTERWARDS, it BOTH states AND shows that Goku's base is stronger. Also, I'd be more than happy to upload the video somewhere else, I just need to know what site can do that sort of thing. Unless, of course, you aren't willing to watch it because it could debunk your ENTIRE argument...

Also, the opinion of Toei, seeing as they created the damn show, and actually put all this crap in there, is that Base Kid Goku is pretty much the strongest person anywhere, so don't give me any of that BS. Have you even watched the last episodes? Goku says, BEFORE the whole BKG deal, that SSJ4 is pretty much the strongest. Then both he and Vegeta get their asses kicked in said form. Yet BASE Goku is able to withstand attacks from the VERY SAME person as if he wasn't doing anything to Goku at all. I'm sorry that you're too damn stubborn to see that GT doesn't make sense, but it's the damned truth.

GT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Get that through your thick skull. I don't know why you're trying to believe it does, when there's no real way

Cizal
Cell losts those dead souls after he got out of his Imperfect form, and gained an SSJ-like Aura afterwards. When he came back from his own self destruction, he even had ELECTRICITY in his aura. -_-

You really can't say that Goku let Krillen beat him. I mean, sure, that would be the logical thing, all things considered, but A) It's never stated, B) It's never shown, and C) It's GT, therefore all logic goes out the window.

sonofasaiyan
Listen to me you moronic imbecile...mmm..thats harsh but anyway, you can push your opinions as hard as you wish but you'll never convince me that base level Goku as a child nonetheless is more powerful than SSJ4 Goku. If this is so why didn't he fight Omega Shenron in base form in the beginning, because he could never win. So you're saying GT isn't logical and that's fine. The only crime I felt the series' creators commited was going ahead with only the dragonball artists and not Akira. How don't know how you could say Goku at base level is more powerful that a SSJ4. We don't see him hit or attack Omega Shenron he just charges the Spirit bomb and that immense energy must have shielded him from the evil Shenron's blasts. So it is obvious that Genki dama had defensive properties and you can't say that his base form is more powerful because I just said he never uses offense as the bomb protects him. And since does when Goku use his own energy to charge the spirit bomb? Never. The line should be and probably is "It" is fully charged now not "he". Keep in mind Goku received power for that bomb from people and planets across the universe it was the most powerful ball of ki energy ever unleashed and there is no way Goku could charge it up himself. And you also expect me and all other DB fans to believe that Goku at chibi base level was more powerful than Gogeta at SSJ4? Doubt it. And for the record I've seen all the episodes of GT and I have episode 63 and 64 on my pc right now. I also have the Goku Jr special. So sit down and hit up another thread buddy.

DenKi
Cizel m8, I dont understand when you said......

It really does make Base KID Goku >>>> All. Except for Krillen. They fought at the very end of GT and Krillen kicked Goku's ass. Can't deny the facts, kid.

When did Krillen fight Goku at the end of GT?

sonofasaiyan
They sparred for a while when Goku was saying his goodbye's and passed by Master Roshi's island, Krillin got a hit in edgewise.

Vim
I liked DB and DBZ up until the Buu series then it just got stupid to me. Its like nothing they do against Buu works, until FINALLY goku throws a Spirit Bomb with all the energy from the galaxy in it. Gee... doesn't he also kill every bad guy in the Movies that way too? Also what the hell's the point of arguing about a show that apparenty doesn't make any sense. I haven't watched much of DBGT, but according to you all its so damn illogical that there's really no point in watching anyway. Also here are a few reasons why I didn't like the Buu series. First off, why blow the guy up at least ten times after the first three times didn't work? Vegeta killed himself trying to blow him up, then Gohan, Gotenks, And Goku try blowing him up!! It all seemed really pointless, especially after Buu blows up Earth.

sonofasaiyan
Well, they had to try something??? didn't they?ninja

Cizal
Genki Damas don't have defensive properties. And the blast didn't hit any sort of shield, it DIRECTLY hit Goku, and with an attack that was far bigger than the one that had JUST taken out SSJ4 Goku with ease. Really now, not even the Toei artists are dumb enough to have it shield anything, because it has NEVER ONCE done it before. Not even in filler, or the movies. Genki Damas always make Goku far more vulnerable than he normally is, yet he could STILL take that hit like it was nothing. Really now, you can deny it all you want, but it's never stated anywhere that the Genki Dama gives him a defensive upgrade, even in GT, and even then, the completely OPPOSITE is shown, because he is vulnerable. And the line was, "Look, he is all powered up now!" NOT that he is fully charged, nothing like that at all. It was clearly a HE. And it's obvious that he IS powered up, because again, he was able to withstand the blast with ease, and Genki Damas are NEVER STATED/SHOWN ANYWHERE(Even in GT) to protect the user. Believe what you want to, but Toei themselves made it out that way, that BKG is stronger. Of course, if you want to go against Toei, that's fine by me, I couldn't care less, they don't deserve any love anyway, after butchering up any sort of logic GT made.

sonofasaiyan
Fine, in the words of Mairi Trunks, "Believe what you want to". I'll do the same.

Cizal
...It's Mirai. >.>

sonofasaiyan
Ok, so I made a spelling error, big deal. confused I imagine you have never mispelt a word in your lifetime???.If you feel had to post that fine by me and I thank you by the way. I suppose when you run out steam you resort to tedious activities like posting the correct spelling of Japanese terms. How mature. laughing

BlackHatDefect
hehe..Trunks is sexy...hehe

sonofasaiyan
And we have yet another Trunks fangirl. How are ya???big grin

BlackHatDefect
KONICHIWA!I am wellllllll..Im not really a fangirl,hes just my fave character..along with Goku-chan

sonofasaiyan
yesKonichwa & Merushi BlackHat-chan.

Cizal
You're the one who, "Ran out of steam." I didn't end it, and nothing I say, regardless of how right they are, won't change what you think.

And I'm a spelling/grammar freak. So sue me, if you've got a problem with it, that's what all other Americans do...

And I misspell words all the time. I just correct them before everyone else sees it.

grey fox
ok i am a dbz fan bu dont come on these threads often when i do you guys are trying ot kil each other we all know gt was crap and more messed up up then freiza,s sick and perverted gay mind (cause we all know the real reason why he ckept zarbon) also how many damn mirai trunks fans are there god i am seriously consider going stealth camouflauge on that fools ass and hcophim in half with my katana

p.s. (go first form cell he is cll the other 2 are crap)

DenKi
ROfl yer Freeza as a perv, u can just tell instantly with his voice

sonofasaiyan
I am also a grammar aficionado believe it or not. I believe in the proper use of language considering it is a part of my major. And, I just happened to misspell Mirai and I didn't realize it until you pointed out as all good critics do. So, kudos and it will never happen again, trust me.wink

DenKi
Well, I think Goku came back after the went into the Dragon at the end of DBGT, I got Proof or Pics and sruff if u wanna hear

Cizal
It wasn't him, per se. It was more his spirit. You are never actually told if he's alive or dead, but the fact that he's there one second and gone the next seems to imply that he's, at most, a spirit at the VERY end of GT.

DenKi
Well if you watch the DBGT special to can see Gokus Grave and a lump r woteva where his body went, so he must of came back and got burried or somthing. Also if you watch the very last DBGT episode you can also see him walking away, which doesnt make much sence because the Dragoball GT special was before that Torament when Chibi Goku and Vegeta fight, and you still see him there walking around ect.

Also with you watch the end of the episode 64 (when goku kills Lil Shenrong with the spirtbomb) if you just watch the credits you can see goku walking towards everyone with a tail and hes an adult

Cizal
Doesn't mean he's alive, though. All we know is that the dragon took Goku with him whereever it was going to go to. The most we can infer is that his spirit is still around, for some odd reason.

DenKi
Yeah

DenKi
The Dragonballs Are still around tho, In the DBGT special Chibi Goku had to find them

Cizal
Which doesn't make sense, since the dragon supposedly left the world/dimension/whatever.

sonofasaiyan
I think the directors and writers of GT gave Goku a subjective fate. It would appear that he was alive to some and merely a spirit to others. They left the door open so there could be multiple assumations as to what really happened to Goku. He could be alive, a spirit, dead or something much more. It's your choice. And we don't know that is Goku's grave in that scene when Goku Jr. pays respect to his ancestor. It could have been Gohan's or Goten's or as stated before it could very well be his, constructed in his memory. And in my personal opinion I don't think its highly improbable that he was still alive. But, in the end, it is your choice. It's a fictional show so there is virtually no end to the different scenarios that could have occured concerning Goku's end. wink

Cizal
Which makes it the first ending that's even relatively like other animes...Completely. Fuggin. Ambiguous.

DenKi
Well the Dragonballs didnt dissapear Because chibi Goku had to find them to help Pan get better, He found the 4Star Dragonball which was in Gokus old House on the Hill if i can remember?

He found it and started to Cry, Because he could Summon Shenrong,lol Then Goku came along and told him that he had to collect all 7 Dragonballs, Goku told him thats hes related to his ect.ect, Then Goku Suddenly dissapeared like the last episode of GT,

Since its like 100 years into the future of course Goku would of been dead of old age or woteva and the rest of the Z-Worriors, but i think hes kept in his yough and form to protect and help.

ssj4goku
i tell you what cizal if you dont believe me then check out the power levels on this web site ok it ultimate dbz.com then go to power levels and then check out what his reading is for base level

DenKi
Ok, please tell me this, How can those powerlevels be right? how does he know? No1 knows there real power Levels except from those sayian power Readers what all got distroyed in the earily sagas, apart from that no1 knows

Cizal
There are no PL's given after Trunks Saga, SSJ4 Goku. Those are incorrect, no matter what.

Cizal
I'm guessing that he can come and go, as if he were coming and going from Otherworld, or something, except without being...dead, or whatever he was.

sonofasaiyan
Sounds logical.geek

DenKi
yer

DenKi
Wots your Guys favorite moment in The Movies and DB/DBZ and DBGT? it can be anything.. fights, the way some1 looked, ect

sonofasaiyan
My favorite battle/momen in DBZ is between Goku and Vegeta after Vegeta destroys Nappa. It was the best animated and evisioned battle ever in my opinion.
When they were at a standstill with Vegeta's Galick Gun and Goku's Kamehameha neither willing to give way and the pupils in Goku's eyes almost dissolved, I was completely wowed. I thoroughly enjoyed it to put it lightly. big grin

soundtrack
1 o fmy fav dbz fight scenes is in 'movie 13' at the very end of the movie. u get to see almost every1 fighting and my 1 of fav lines that i have ever heard vegeta say is in it. he says something like "how dare u destroy my house *and then some very in-appropriate language is said* ahhhh its great. if u havent seen that movie yet.....u really should smile

Robo-Chocobo
riiiight i thought this was on gt?

DenKi
I Kno its getting stupid FFS, we cant make any more DB/DBZ/GT thread because the admin thinks we have enough and we have more than anyone else? FS, we only have like 3 Main Threads what are popular, thats nothing compaired to all the others.

SO we have to cram everything into these threads, and its hard for people to keep up on things

grey fox
yeah and ifd paola comes along and ses of topic then you can tell her

ssj4goku
yeah your right i even tried to make other dbz threads and they got closed down but hey what ever you want to talk about in here i dont mind

soundtrack
this is probably a dumb question but what does btw mean? alot of people right it but it goes right over my head lol

soundtrack
4get about my last question

Shadow_King
this show sucks in canada its always showing repeats and i havent seen any of the major bad guys.

ssj4goku
it means by the way btw i still havent seen the episode after goku gets trapped in hfil

soundtrack
ive seen it in japanese along time ago

grey fox
HA at least the brits get one good thign we have had the entire dbz series (every saga ) all of gt and nearly every dragonball saga(except for the king piccolco but were gettign that in september)

ssj4goku
not really we got all the episodes for the entire series i just haven't seen it i have the complete db and dbz and almost all of the gt series right now

Ironman 66
trunks and vegeta

Magee
.When Goku gets trapped in HFIL.... Well it sucks like the rest of GT. He has a 5 second fight with cell and freiza but they like use a new move they created to trap him or sumthin, cant remember it was so shit and then he gets frozen and then piccolos like mwhahaha im the evil king picco... blah blah he gets sent down to hfil, he's all like sup ***** and goku crys. Then he opens a portal to get Goku out of hfil lol, since when could piccolo open portals? I mean if he could open portals he would of done so when him and Gotenks got stuck in the hyperbolic time chamber. wink

Gt why did u have to suck?

Robo-Chocobo
it kinda sucked how they had things play out, and they could have done a whole lot more with bebi...like say get him a decent voice.

soundtrack
what i hate is how the show CHANGED all of the original voice overs. i personally liked the original piccolo, goku *and once in awhile i miss the old vegeta voice*. my favorite voicing is when i watch dbz in japanese, i like how there voices fit each of their personalities (especially vegetas stick out tongue ) and even though alot of females play some of the guys voices u get use to it after awhile smile .

Orlando´s Angel
I dont like how the voice of Goku sound in Inglish but in Spanish is much better.....

Magee
The Japanes eps r so much better than the english, the sfx, voices and the uncensorship makes it 10 times better than the english.

DenKi
Jesus, I just watched DBGT yesterday night and it was the episode when Vegeta first went SSJ4, In that Episode Goku Grabs the backs of Li Shenrons Backs says he will blow himself up and kill shenrong, What was funny was when he said "This is the Move what Killed Majin Buu"

WTF is going on with that, Majin Buu was killed by a spirt Bomb not a Self Distruct Move what vegeta used to kill Fat Buu. IN the original japanese DBGT episodes Gokus says " Sorry Vegeta im gonna have to borrow ones of your moves off you"

It shows that the people who Made DBGT really have no idea FFS, DBGT could of been so much better

Magee
Very True. Most of the editors and dubbers etc said they had never heard of dbz or db before starting on GT.

sonofasaiyan
Goku cried?What the f**k?

soundtrack
i dont even watch anymore of the dbz series anymore. its just to depressing w/ what they have done w/ this show. i do however still wacth 1 of my fav dbz movies still "movie:13" stick out tongue i love tapion/tabion (sub-titles)

ssj4goku
man that sucks i never got to see vegeta go super saiyain 4 this is bull shit

soundtrack
lol *pats ssj4goku's back* im sry

soundtrack
heres a picture of him for yea

SUPERMANDAMAN
Are they really going to come out with a Dragon ball x?

MAN SLAYER
no because their is no such thing as x. I think you mean Dragonball AF. AND THEY MIGHT MAKE IT NO ONE REALLY KNOWS YET. Dont worry you missed nothing special super saiyan 4 vegeata was stupid. I have seen all of gt but i dislike it very much its just a stupid fan fic.

soundtrack
o i saw like 1 or 2 episodes of 'db: af' a couple years ago.

sonofasaiyan
That's a lie because AF is does not and will never exist.

soundtrack
no i swear!!!!! than maybe its not called af, but i did see like 2 episodes of the series after gt. i dont lie...usually, but im serious i could even tell you what its about as well.

Impulse
I don't really care for GT it has no logic and hardly ever connects to the facts of DBZ like when Goku was fighting Li Shenron he said to Li sHENRON"Here's the move that destroyed majin buu" and it wasn't even the Spirit Bomb that he used on Li Shenron it was that turn into light energy crap( Li Shenron was eventually killed by the Spirit Bomb which really killed Kid Buu)

MAN SLAYER
someone i can agree with. thank you gt does suck.

bardock
z is better imo

sonofasaiyan
What you saw was probably the GT special about Goku Jr. that takes place just before the final scene at the martial arts competition when Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. are fighting 100 years after GT. There was also a preview for Dr. Slump another of Akira's artisric endeavors you may have mistaken for GT.

soundtrack
and theres like a grandma pan whos sick or something?

sonofasaiyan
Yea she has a heart attack.

soundtrack
o ok ...then i was wrong i applogize.
*re-state quote* i have not seen af, only the couple of episodes after/at the end of gt.

PippinTook
I've only seen a few GT episodes and I saw those before they started showing them on TV (I downloaded them off the internet).... What station/time does it play? confused

I used to be completely obsessed with Dragonball/Z/GT yes I watched it every day, downloaded episodes online, collect the cards, everything! Vegeta was awesome, in my opinion love Hehe. Gotenks was one of my faves, too. wink I don't know what happened, though. confused My DBZ love faded... but then I saw this thread and I just had to come here wink Hehe.

soundtrack
i dont know where ur at but here it comes on saturdays at 10pm

PippinTook
I'm in the US. What station does it come on?

soundtrack
cartoon network ....for me its channel 49

PippinTook
That's what I thought yes It's channel 60 for me. Thank ya big grin

soundtrack
wink no problem.

ssj4goku
its channel 28 for me ha ha ha ha KAAAAAMEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BLASTS every one that does not like gt. laughing out loud

PippinTook
laughing out loud ssj4goku stick out tongue Nice kamehameha wink

soundtrack
lol.

Ash_2000
Goku can kiss my ass gohan is my main man

Ash_2000
why does Goku act drunck when he dies

PippinTook
I prefer Vegeta to any of them...love That's just my opinion, though. stick out tongue

I've never seen Goku act drunk when he dies... blink

Phoenix Aska
Hahaha....this thread is funny...

DBGT is kind of crappy...it had a short run...

Nobody liked the series because it was sort of boring and the fighting was very similar to DBZ....(not that it can become very different)

But like for example...I get tired of seeing the enemies become defeated and are able to regenerate (like Babi or Omega Shenron)

And most of the time the only way that Gokou could win was by using the spirit bomb...

And no good main charecter died...everything was all happy and aces at the end...(except for Picclo but oh well)

It would be nice if Gokou stayed dead for once...

UTB_Amon
well, he does get taken away by Shenron after defeating Omega Shenron, so it's not like he's gonna show up to save the world any more, it might even be just a flashy way of showing that he has finally bitten the dust

But we will probably never know

Phoenix Aska
No...we won't...

But then he comes back when he sees grandma Pan and Gokou and Vegeta Jr..

Remember???

Micheal_Myers
GT is horrible in every single aspect.I cannot stand this show!Why did the have to cut Vegeta's hair!?!?!?Its ridiculous!!!Its not only that but the storyline and everything else just suck!!

Now if I remember correctly someone said GT means Goku Time??...Last time I checked GT meant Grand Tour, and not just in the retarded english version (DAMN RAP INTROS!!!).

Phoenix Aska
HAhahahhahahahaaha

Gokou time..that's great

Of course it means grand tour...

bunny

UTB_Amon
oh, I sure remember that Pan's Grandson Gokou fights Vegeta Jr, and it's a nice ending for the show

Phoenix Aska
Good....I'm just saying that if somebody ever picks up then the all mighty Gokou will still be alive because it really ends with him walking out of the tournament...

Of course DBAF will not happen...but I have to admit...the pics I've seen do make Gokou look badass!!!

bunny

Micheal_Myers
I think one of the things about GT is that the fight scenes were soo different, not similar.In DBZ the fight scenes were filled with action and alot of talking, but the action was great while it lasted.In DBGT they give their enemies ridiculous powers and abilities that would fit an rpg better than a Dragon Ball Anime.

For example General Rildo can turn someones bodyparts into solid silver and immoblie was it?!Thats just ridiculous and stupid.This is actually supposed to be a martial arts kind of thing, not random abilities.

Phoenix Aska
Well...that general ass clown never dies so I was wondering what the hell he was doing on earth when the gates of hell opened in GT....

General Rildo was just dumb...how he could turn things into metal...but he was a robot and that's the powers he possessed...

When Gokou was fighting Babi Vegeta and super 17 and Omega shenron the fights looked an awfu lot like Gokou vs. kid buu to me...

fox

Darth Revan187
VEG to tha ETA

Phoenix Aska
Heh...I've been posting in this thread and I didn't vote yet...I just now noticed it...

Where's Gogeta?

He's the best charecter in GT...

ssj4goku
hey whats up every one this is the starter of this thread i am glad to see people actually using my thread to speak freely of their opinons thanks oh and by the way to let every one here know
GOKU RULES AND HAS A SPIRIT BOMB READY FOR ANY ONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing

Phoenix Aska
Bah...the spirit bomb cannot hurt people who are good....

Robo-Chocobo
I dont really understand the fan aspect of dbz/gt. (cough ssj4goku)
dbz/gt fans are way hyper.......

bebi was a crazy villain...but he was ..interesting.

the dragons were dumb.

Phoenix Aska
yes all the dragons were dumb....even omega shenron...

trunkslover
No they wernt and thats not funny and yes im back!!!! trunks is the best char. and only a couple of the dragons suck!!!!!

Phoenix Aska
All of the damn dragons suck!!!

Kid Buu was the best evil charecter ever in DBZ/GT

The first 6 dragons were dumb and weak...it proves it too because Pan could beat one of them....and she can't even turn SS...

ssj4goku
yes but i have adopted the evil kid buu's spirit bomb from the budokai 2 game and that includes a kamehameha wave also HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA evil face

ssj4goku
hey robo choco whats up what are you reffering to by the way did you get the game i sent you

Phoenix Aska
Tch...

The budokai games suck...

They need to make a good DBZ/GT game based off the controls and graphics...(but more up to date) off of dragon ball Gt final bout....

cool23
future trunks is one of the best
characters.

and I also like Brolly from movie 8

Phoenix Aska
Heh...

It' kind of funny that everyone I know says his name is Brolly and they pronounce it like that....

His real name is Broly...

But I don't really care how his name is said...

cool23
Super Buu could beat Bebi if he
absorbed him and kid buu beat him to he would't
have to absorb him to beat him

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>