Free Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fuct_up_kid
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=free_me

this is the video that turned me veggie...just thought you should check it out.

Dexx
awh that's awful erm

Clovie
not gonna watch it erm

Dexx
though the message is wrong. it shouldn't be about ot eating meat..it should merely be against animal abusal

Fire
I agree wiv Dexx

fuct_up_kid
yeah i understand that but the reason that it turned me veggie was that i refuse to eat something that's been treated in that way.

Phoenix
My entire family refuse to eat anything that isn't free range and I'm a full-blown veggie. I think the behaviour depicted in that video is absolutely monstrous ((and I think I want to be sick)) but I also don't think that video is very fair. It's very biased - some farmers would never mistreat an animal. Also, it gets people involved in animal rights by tugging their emotions - and that is what causes mass riots. If you make a decision to be a vegetarian, vegan, or animal rights activist, it should be an intelligent decision, not an emotional one.

cermiestar
doesn't killing an animal count as mistreating it phoe stick out tongue

Dexx
you are probably NOT, anyway. not that many farms engage in those sort of actions.

be it as it may......i think meat as food provides you nutrients that you can't get anywhere else. i don't understand veggies...but....
whatever suits your tastes smile

Nazgulinthedark
that movie or whatever you call it was very sickening sick

RonyLeBeau

finti
I`ll have a nice juicy steak

Myth
I'm going to get shit for this but that was awesome. evil face

Phoenix
not if its done humanitarily without pain, and its well-treated until it is killed. A cow in the wild doesn't live very long, and can starve do death in winter, or catch a disease. A cow on a farm also doesn't live very long, but it gets fed and cared for by the farmer, who will willingly pay for a vet when it is ill.

Phoenix
Well, I check the ingredients before I buy something. Also, the Body Shop and Lush ((this in england)) refuse to sell products that have been tested on animals, and the shop I work for, Superdrug, makes sure its own-brand products don't contain anything which has been tested on animals or is an animal product. ((by animal product, I mean something taken from a dead animal. It uses milk and eggs, obv))

burly brawler
yes i am really that hungry. and shouldn't we be more concerned of what other people are doing to... OTHER PEOPLE? i will not feel guilty of eating meat. and if animal testing is what it takes to cure a disease or make life much easier, then go for it.

Linkalicious
you saw:

chickens, pigs, and cows being slaughtered and abused.

I saw:

and an Omlette, bacon, and a porter house in the making. big grin

<<Solo>>
Oh I agree. I'm going to burn that on dvd.

Dexx
everyone to his own opinion. sometimes i almost feel sorry we're at the top of the food chain..really

Phoenix
yes, but not when your squirting shampoo in a puppy's eyes to see if it will make him cry

burly brawler
would you rather volunteer yourelf? or your kid perhaps? maybe your neighbor might?

Phoenix
I'd do it if they gave me money

burly brawler
that is exactly why human testing is the last stage... animals don't ask for money. plus, i think you're just saying that...

Phoenix
No I'm not. And, if you don't mind me asking, what country are you from?

burly brawler
USA, why do you ask?

Nazgulinthedark
i read something about what jello is made of, and i was glad i was allergic to jello to begin with smile

Phoenix
Well, because the USA generally think Brits are sentimental about animals, and Americans tend to ((NOT ALWAYS)) treat their animals badly, and generally don't care.

I think if the rest of the world think Brits are animal lovers, the rest of the world must be a hell-hole for animals, because you should see the sort of cruelty that goes on here.

((And I do, I've worked in kennels and rescue centres for animals))

Corran
You can actually earn money by being a human 'Guinea pig' for some new products

Fëanor
i won't see that vid...but even if i did i won't stop eating meat...abusing an animal is dependant on how one views it...slapping around a dog or cat and throwing it up in the air is abuse...but killing a cow, pig or chicken no matter what the method is not my concern but the end result: on my plate, but that's my opinion...i've seen how pigs are killed cause i was there...not in the same way they do it in commercial farms, but in the philippines and let me tell you...a strung up pig gutted is something else

§nakehead
Im gonna go get some steak juiced up with hormones

§nakehead
That video not really gonna effect me. I was rippin bugs heads off and stickinum on thorns by 2. I still wants some bacon

BadKitty
phoe thats not true...there are many people in the united states devoted to preventing cruelty to animals.

we have something in common I have volunteered at my local shelters and give to the ASPCA,it makes me sad how some people treat animals.

I won't watch that video...I'm afraid I'll cry sad

hobbit_dude
sad

fuct_up_kid
Number of people who will starve to death this year - 60 million

Number of people who could be adequately fed by the grain saved if americans reduced their intake of meat by 10% - 60 million

Amount you could reduce your risk of heart attack by reducing your consumption of meat, dairy products and egg by 100 % - 90%

Most common death in the US - heart attack

Increased risk of breast cancer for women who eat meat daily compared to women who eat meat less than once a week - 4 times higher

McDonald's clown, Ronald McDonald, tells children - hamburgers grow in hamburger patches and love to be eaten

McDonald's clown, Ronald McDonald does not tell children - hamburgers are ground-up cows who have had their throats slit by machettes or their brains bashed in by sledgehammers

Original actor to play Ronald McDonald - Jeff Juliano
Diet now followed by Jeff Juliano - vegetarian

Number of animals killed for meat per hour in the US - 500,000

Cost to render animal unconcious prior to slaughter with captive-bolt pistol so that process is dont humanely - one cent

Reason given by meat industry for not utilizing captive-bolt pistol - "too expensive"

fuct_up_kid
You think you know, but you have no idea - this is the diary of the animals you eat and wear. the information you have been told about the food you eat are lies. milk is good food, they say. it is, if you are a baby cow who has 4 stomachs and will grow to be 300 pounds in a year. in order for a cow to produce milk, she must be pregnant. the day her baby is born, he is taken away from her and sent to a veal crate, if he is a male. he will live in this filthy wooden box until the day he dies, sixteen weeks later. if the calf is a female, she is put in the vicious cycle of being forced to produce milk and having her babies yanked away until she is worn out by the time she is four years old. there is no retirement home for the enslaved dairy cows, so after her life of misery and pain she is ruthlessly slaughtered and turned into hamburgers. you think animal products are good for you? the three biggest killers in the US are heart disease, cancer and stroke, all of which can almost virtually be eliminated throught a vegan diet. 50% of american males will die of some sort of heart disease only 4% of american vegetarian men have that risk. MEAT KILLS!! but don't ask your doctor - the average time spent teaching nutrition in a 4-year medical school is 2-and-a-half hours. that's 2 episodes of TRL and one episode of Friends. how much smarter does that make you? please find the truth for yourself. i know some of you don't think you'll live to be old enough to die of a heart attack or colon cancer, and that's fair enought. i didn't either. either way, check this out: the way we raise animals for our own selfish needs is inexcusable. i believe someday we will view the way we treat animals now the way some people treated slaves 150 years ago. if the world was vegetarian, no one on the planet would have to starve, the rainforests would nearly stop being cut down, we would live longer and get sick less. the average person gets twice as much protein and way more fat than they need. that's one of the reasons why there are so many fat people. a piece of bacon is almost 100% fat. this sludge starts clogging up the arteries of kids as young as two. please don't allow your teachers to make you dissect animals!!! say no to them. this is your right!! there are so many killer computer programs that your teachers can use to show you the same information without having to kill animals. i'm a vegan and i still eat rad-tasting food. for anything i used to eat, there is a vegetarian version that tastes better and involves no suffering of any animals. the food is also CHEAP!! try white wave's "wheat mest," vegan boca burgers, smart dogs are swesome and rice dream is rad on cereal. you can make a difference. every person who goes veg saves 83 animals' lives a year! that's 250 sentient beings who don't have to live grueling turturous lives and die bloody gruesome deaths because of your simple choice. hamburgers don't grow in patches. chickens aren't pampered. pigs are as smart as your dog. please watch "free me" - John Feldmann of Goldfinger

m!$hA
i havnt watched it and efuse to watch it because im sure i would throw up! im already half vegaterian...i eat red meat maybe once a month, only because my mum makes me, and i never have fish and i have chicken quite often but still hardly ever!
one reason why i dont eat meat is because i dont enjoy the taste, another reason is because of the cruelty to animals, another is because when im eating it sometimes i think of the discusting things that this meat has been through, and once was, and another is because i dont like the feeling/sound of eating meat!

burly brawler
do you know there are more chickens alive than humans... i don't know about you guys, but i don't wanna be enslaved by the chickens... so i say "go, colonel!!!"

fuct_up_kid
i don't understand how you can see a pig being killed and not being affected by it in any way. and this is exactly what i'm saying. why is hurting or killing a cat or dog any different from killing cows, pigs or chickens? just because you can't eat them?

burly brawler
who said you can't eat cats and dogs?

Arachnoidfreak
MMMMM Now I want enough pork chops and veal and drumsticks to give me 3 heart attacks AND a stroke. hahahahahhahaha. Friggin vegan whiners. What I hate about MOST vegans, are that they will protest for this mistreatment of animals, but wont hesitate to put a human through that kind of bullshit torture. Hypocrites. I wanna try to eat every kind of meat there is. Duck was my latest, next is buffalo.

My grandfather owned a farm I got to shoot a pig and eat it. Strangle a chicken, swing it by it's neck and ram it against the wall. Violently. I watched it run around with it's head flapping all over the place till it died. Then I ate it.

If the animal will be eaten, then I have no problem with how it's killed and treated. If someone is just torturing it for fun, then that's different, im usually against that, but it depends on the mood Im in.

"isnt killing the animal mistreatment?" "Not if it's done humaneley and painlessly"

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There's no such thing as a painless death, unless you die in your sleep. *goes off and eats a burger*

-to that thing fuct_up_kid posted-

Sure, let's try to save more human life. I mean, 6 and 1/2 billion isn't enough right? Let's get more humans! We are already growing at a rate of 3 humans per SECOND. This planet is already over populated, and humans have spread like a disease. Hey, let's not forget that as the human population grows, the more habitats we destroy to make space! Whether you eat meat or not, the animals are going to die. Already, the estimated population by the year 2025 is near 8 billion. China has the right idea, one child per family damnit.

I say crank up the abortion clinics and get people eating more meat! Hell, let's have a human hunting season! Go cannibalism!

burly brawler
i have witnessed these animal slaughters myself. i used to live next to a slaughter house fro pigs (the smell isn't the greatest, lemme tell you that), and in the same neighborhood, there is one for cows. i have no problem with that. but when you start doing that sh!t to people, F*CK NO! cannibalism? that's all you, man...

Arachnoidfreak
(Some people don't know a joke when they see one)

Ok, let me clarify, the cannibalism was a joke, The abortion clinic was not.

burly brawler
oh, sh!t my bad... when i was reading your post the seriousness was uncanny.

Alpha Centauri
"not if its done humanitarily without pain, and its well-treated until it is killed. A cow in the wild doesn't live very long, and can starve do death in winter, or catch a disease. A cow on a farm also doesn't live very long, but it gets fed and cared for by the farmer, who will willingly pay for a vet when it is ill."

There comes a time when the line between treating an animal such as a cow how it deserves to be treated and pampering that animal, is broken. I personally think some of the stuff people do to animals is filthy, yes it is. It's a coincidence that alot of these are cute and cuddly though. If it was a snake, even if you still disagreed, it wouldn't be with such vehement nature as if it was a cat or a dog.

Some animals aren't our equal and don't deserve to be treated as such. Treated fairly, yes. Pampered? No.

Phoenix, you said you'd volunteer your kids and yourself for testing? Well there are plenty of places to do so. Why not do it? If your kid was laying on a table next to a rabbit and they said "We're gonna squirt this shampoo in the rabbit's eyes to see if it damages eyes badly" would you say "That's not fair, do it on my kid"? No you wouldn't and you're a liar if you claim otherwise. By your rationale, if I were to raise a cow completely pampered and treated awesome, then killed it and served it up to you then it would be ok to eat? They die anyway. Some of them are born to be killed for our food. So how they're treated inbetween isn't totally important. Cows that live in farms or green areas by themselves are doing no harm and don't need to be tortured and shit. Cows born for the purpose of being killed at some point are gonna be KILLED anyway. Sure, torturing them is lame but it's a lot worse than grabbing a whale out of the sea and killing it for a quarter of it's body to make a handbag or what not.

Some people turn Veggie just coz they don't really like the idea of eating flesh or animal meat. That's fine. But it's whiny people like you who really annoy me.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with testing on humans. If anything it's better. Animals in general know nothing of humanity or bitter mankind. They just live. We're the one's who are the idiots. So squirt shampoo in a mans eyes, I don't give a crap. Personally I don't care if they do it to animals either, coz I don't care about it in general. Hence why I don't volunteer.

If all of you righteous protesting vegetarians are such crusaders for these animals, stop them having to go through it and lay yourself out on the damn table. They wanna find out if these products damage humans so lets test em on humans.

"So why don't you volunteer Alpha?" Coz I'm not the one bitching about it.

-AC

Scar
I neither can download it right now nor watch it. Please tell me whats in there?

DaRk Jester
OH MY GOD!!!!

I WANT THAT JOB NOW!!SCREW COLLEGE THIS LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Vampiree
cry

that's why I'M a vegetarian.

TrAnCeDuO
i just wanna say that life was meant to be ruled by the strong and should feed upon the weak...if you disagree i recommend that you read "The Most Dangerous Game"

Mr Zero
That's why i'm vegetarian, because I love being in opposition to people who simply don't care and don't think.

I love the smell of tofu in the morning!

Mr Zero
Hope that thought is still running through your head when you get picked off in a parking lot late one night.

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs* so be it! but i think youll be long dead before i am...

fuct_up_kid
i actually care about all animals. i shout at my brothers if they step on an ant even, so don't have a go at me about not treating animals fairly. oh, and just so you know, i think snakes are beautiful animals.

scar, in the video there is -

- a bird getting it's beak clipped
- birds who can hardly move getting hit with sticks
- birds being strung up by their feet and thrown around
- a cow having a burning hot brand pressed onto their face
- a cow being strung up by it's feet with the blood running into a huge tray...thing
- pigs being hit with a stick to the point they can't move
- a pig being thrown out of a van, just lying in the mud.
- a pig who can't walk, dragging itself along the floor

can anyone else add to that? aww crap now i feel ill again...and i'm crying. crybaby

Jedi Priestess
well Im glad I didnt watch it..I only made it to number 2 before I scrolled on down..

Alpha Centauri
"That's why i'm vegetarian, because I love being in opposition to people who simply don't care and don't think."

Tsk tsk. Never make assumptions. I don't care about this BECAUSE I think. Not because I don't. Too quick to jump in with both feet. Gets you nowhere.

"i actually care about all animals. i shout at my brothers if they step on an ant even, so don't have a go at me about not treating animals fairly. oh, and just so you know, i think snakes are beautiful animals."

You moan at your brothers.........for stepping on ants? For crying out loud. That's just sad. Really. Like you walk around staring at the floor. Well......if you do that's even worse.

"- a bird getting it's beak clipped
- birds who can hardly move getting hit with sticks
- birds being strung up by their feet and thrown around
- a cow having a burning hot brand pressed onto their face
- a cow being strung up by it's feet with the blood running into a huge tray...thing
- pigs being hit with a stick to the point they can't move
- a pig being thrown out of a van, just lying in the mud.
- a pig who can't walk, dragging itself along the floor"

-What type of bird and for what reason do they clip it's beak?
-This sounds quite lame admittedly.
-Dead birds or birds that are still alive?
-Cows get branded all the time. Facial branding is a bit much but it's not uncommon.
-Dead cow? Or was it alive.
-This also sounds lame.
-This is nothing that doesn't happen anyway. Pigs always roll around in their own filth and mud.
-Pigs due to their severe weight in some cases have no choice but to drag themselves along.

You mention the mud as if it makes it worse. Pigs live in mud.

God you people are whiners.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
My thoughts exactly. Vegetarians are whiners. Kind of like emo kids.

Crying if someone steps on an ant is really stupid. Ever stick around for a bit after an ant is killed? The dying ant secretes a chemical that attracts other ants of it's colony. Soon there are about 200 ants crawling around to see what the hell happened. It used to happen when I would kill an ant inside my tent when I went camping. I had to murder nearly an entire colony for the f*ckers to stop coming.The point is that there are way to many ants to whine over one being killed.

I don't see what the problem is if the animal will be consumed. If the animal is wasted, like it's just killed for fun, then that's not cool. Yet if the animal will be eatenwhat the hell is the big deal? You know, people all over the world still get tortured, what about forming organizations for them?

Alpha Centauri
That's what I mean. It's a bit shit torturing animals anyway just because you can, wont deny it.

But if they are born for the sole purpose of being food then what happens to them inbetween birth and death is a small deal considering WHY they are alive anyway.

People are to quick to open their big yap.

-AC

TrAnCeDuO
if you want i could dig into the archives of rotten.com and post the link to a pig being tortured alive with a propane torch!!!!^o^

Arachnoidfreak
Are they getting ready to make it into pork chops? Cuz if they are, I'm game. If they aren't, I'm still game, because I know that if I had the chance, I'd eat the little piggy.

Alpha Centauri
Some people also try too hard to be different.

As much as some vegetarians annoy me, it's not worth shoving stuff they don't like infront of them.

Let's not ruin the thread.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I had the impression that he was trying to present an image that would change my point of view, not taunt the vegetarians. Taunting people like that is retarded, but if anyone want to present any kind of gruesome video or whatever to try and change me, I'm all for it, because I know I won't change.

TrAnCeDuO
ooooh okay....maybe some other time... shifty

Alpha Centauri
Nah I'm pretty sure he was being twisted.

-AC

fuct_up_kid
why do you say it's lame? because if you were doing it it would've been something worse? and the birds and the cows were still alive.

hobbit_dude
the song is really sad! cry

hobbit_dude
and 4 the ppl who thought the video was "cool" wonder how would u ppl b if per say alliens come to earth and we r nothing but food for them, well then mayb they would out U on little cages and do hirrible things, coz animals or not, they do feel

Alpha Centauri
"why do you say it's lame? because if you were doing it it would've been something worse? and the birds and the cows were still alive."

Who is this to?

"and 4 the ppl who thought the video was "cool" wonder how would u ppl b if per say alliens come to earth and we r nothing but food for them, well then mayb they would out U on little cages and do hirrible things, coz animals or not, they do feel"

Awesome. Maybe some aliens will come and take away a bulk of our population. Clean up the universe a bit.

-AC

fuct_up_kid
it was to you. so you'd want to be killed?

shaber
On this pestilential island people are treated worse than those farmyard animals all the time. That is something distressing...

I like that hermaphrodite's lyrics, "I hate the _____ human race..." "you're all f**ked!"

TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs* survival of the fittest....if its our time...its our time...the strongest species were meant to be dominant

shaber
What were you smoking when you thought of that!

Corran
Bull sh!t!

hobbit_dude
well havent u thoguth that perhaps we arent the strongest species?? anyway, those animals have bloody feelings whether u accept it or not!

HockeyHorror
animal killing for surival is NORMAL. nothing wrong with that. killing an animal to eat is just another part of Darwins Survival of the Fittest. after studying lot of anthropology, many people conclude that humans started out as plant eaters...which later we involved to eating animals. its just part of evolution. i eat anything that looks good. from sheep guts...to sushi....to salads....its doesn't matter for me. food is food, and either way im gonna eat food to survive smile

this can also revolve around religion. Hindu's for instince dont eat cows. (or maybe im getting mixed up with antoher religion). its all matter of what people like to eat, or what they believe to eat.

hobbit_dude
well yeah but not bcoz we eat them give us the right to treat them that way in fact we should b kind with them coz they make us suvirve!

HockeyHorror
i never said we shouldn't respect animals...i never said that we should go out an start killing them...but once we killl an animal to survive, we have treated them wrongly in their opinion (if they have one)

but survival is a stimulus possesed by ALL (or almost all) organisms on our planet.

hobbit_dude
then it's ok but also ppl who kill like birds with snipers and stuff they dont kill thgem to eat (most) just like for fun, and I agree with u HH and with phoe, coz eating animals IS normal but treat them the way like in that video is just sick

HockeyHorror
animal abuse is like sodomy...its disgusting.

but eatting animals is delicious drool

hobbit_dude
LoL yeah I eat meat but after I saw that video Ive been eating only as very few meat yes

HockeyHorror
the video made me want to eat more meat

drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool

Arachnoidfreak
I agree with HockeyHorror here, I want some meat flavored meat with a side of meat and some meat toppings with a meat sauce and a meat beverage.

Ok, the beverage is going a little far, but I could use a steak cooked and wrapped in bacon, topped with a turkey sauce, and 2 fried chicken drumsticks on the side. and some lamb. and a few california rolls.

Great, now I'm starving.

DaRk Jester
....stop and take a quick look around you and notice how greatly the environment and terrain have been altered by humans...that alone is proof that we are dominant species...and yes they do have feelings but it wont stop me from beating the hell out of them...

hobbit_dude
well then that makes u a *******

fuct_up_kid
i'm sure you wouldn't enjoy it as much if you were that pig or that cow or that chicken.

hobbit_dude
I know, if u wanna eat it at leas AT LEAST b kind with it take good care of it, and when u kill it just do it in a human way not some old age kind of style

shaber
I've been treated worse than any of those animals on a routine basis (except for the cow/bullock that was branded) and noone would consider making any tribute to that. The animal rights activists don't bother videotaping anything to do with their mania about lab rats, because noone cares about them. If the animals in this video were not appealing in any way then noone would care about them either.

Phoenix
I did say "NOT ALWAYS" because generalisations are rarely true

DaRk Jester
......but im not an animal goddammit....im a human being...and if i wasnt then i wouldnt be sitting here trying to point out that comeback was stupid,impossible, and uninspired...

DaRk Jester
*coughs*doublestandards!*cough*

hobbit_dude
but why cant u understand!! U MIGHT NOT B AN ANIMAL, BUT THEY HAVE FEELINGS! plus whats the difference between a pig and u? that the pig doesnt stay in the computer all day long, but u should respect the animals whether U LIKE IT OR NOT!

DaRk Jester
first of all dont assume shit...look at my post count...im barely on the computer let alone this board...how can i be on here all day long!?

second ...about that respect thing....how about....NO!....i refuse to respect those lower than me...

Alpha Centauri
"it was to you. so you'd want to be killed?"

Hahaha they wouldn't be taking me. Self-flattery? Yes. But they wouldn't.

"second ...about that respect thing....how about....NO!....i refuse to respect those lower than me..."

So.....you beat a dog and that dog rips your arm in defence, the dog gets put down and you heal. If you're not seeing the injustice and wrong here then you're a moron.

Beating animals because you can is no short of being a bully. Technically Polar Bears are lower than you. Oh how I'd love to see you try and bully one of those one on one. It'd be a very different story wouldn't it? The fact is, people like you are spineless fools who get a kick out of hitting things that can't hit back. Personally I hope one day you hit the wrong Dog and it tears out your windpipe.

-AC

TrAnCeDuO
i just wanna clear up something(i personally know dark offline)...he is not an animal beater...hell he wouldnt even think of hurting his own dog...me and him are not animal beaters...but both of us do agree that survival of the fittest is the rule of life and nothing will ever change that...

Arachnoidfreak
One of my favorites.

Yesterdays Gone
i'm not sure what i think of animal testing and killing for food purposes. i mean i've never really been a meat person, i usually eat it cuz i need the nutrients. and i've honestly considered becoming a vegetarian before. its not extremely easy considering several products have some type of animal product in them. i believe animal testing is cruel..and in a way when i say that i think im almost being hypocritical cuz i use shampoo and soap. confused erm

manchichirtchit
AF&gt;&gt; laughing

Yesterdays Gone
whats af? What the f**k?

MC Mike
He's directing a message at Arachnoidfreak and used the abbreviation AF. messed

Darth Revan
Thing is though... There is no humane way to kill an animal, at least no way to do it and still have it be edible when it's done. Somebody asked about what they were doing to the cow... I should think that would be obvious, they were killing it. I believe draining an animal's blood is a fairly common way to slaughter it, as awful as that may seem.

However, people need to realize that very few farmers treat animals, even meat animals, like that. For one thing, it's illegal, so the people in the film can and should be shut down. I think the whole thing was rather misleading, just because it is taken almost entirely out of context... Many people will watch that and assume most animals are treated that way before being slaughtered, which is totally untrue. Or that it's perfectly legal, which is also totally untrue. I like animals, but PETA has always bugged me.

Yesterdays Gone
oohh okay smile

MC Mike
stick out tongue THat's how you direct a message at someone with a long name if you don't quote them and someone posts in between you and him.

hobbit_dude
he said, that not bcoz they have feelings stops him from hitting da heel ot of them erm i think we all get the picture

HockeyHorror
CRAB JUICE!!!

drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool

Phoenix
Animals still have nerve endings, therefore they feel pain

Phoenix
If thats your opinion, then you'll never have to - nothing is lower than you

TrAnCeDuO
what? can you please repeat that in a manner i can understand?(take your time...and be sure to check for grammar and spelling)

TrAnCeDuO
i disagree...everything is lower than us humans...

§nakehead
Ya know what PETA stands for? People Eating Tasty Animals!

fuct_up_kid
trance, what makes you say that? personally, i think it's come to the point that many things are lower than humans. it's disgusting how most of us have no respect for the environment or the way we treat other animals.

ragesRemorse
dude PETA is a corrupt organization that puts animals to death in there own facotry. They fund extremesits, and other cult movements and totally contraditct themselves witheverything they say. You need to check out a show called BULLSHIT on showtime it is enlightening

hobbit_dude
ure friend said that not B-E-C-A-U-S-E they have FEELINGS stops him from hitting them, otherwords , n my opinion he's an *******

Phoenix
perhaps, in your opinion, but the fact that you believe it proves that you are low-minded

§nakehead
I know that Ill check for that show

Kaleanae
Weird People

TrAnCeDuO
no no...he understands the fact they have feelings...its just other animals that aernt considered "pets" we dont sympathize for...

as for phoenix...whatever...just stating fact that they are inferior to us in every way...

Alpha Centauri
"i disagree...everything is lower than us humans...as for phoenix...whatever...just stating fact that they are inferior to us in every way..."

The only advantage we have is being able to do all the stuff we can. Granted it's a big advantage but if Great White Sharks, Crocodiles, Bears and stuff all became able to compete with us, we'd be wiped out. Coz aside from our weapons we're the frailest, weakest species on this planet. A man can beat a dog and get nothing done but if a dog attacks a man it's put to sleep. Humans are disgraceful. African Crocodiles aren't considered pets, nor are Komodo Dragons. They're lower than you by your rationale. Would you try beating those animals? Proof that humans are not a worth dominant race is that every species almost have their own defence system and way of defending themselves naturally. We are the only ones who use weaponry.

If it were just humans alone with no technology, on this planet fighting to survive in equal number with every other animal. We'd not be the dominant species in the end. When Komodo Dragons bite they secrete a chemical into the wound that attracts any other Komodos withing a mile radius. They didn't build that or engineer that. Evolution has done it. Crocodiles have a back armour that is impenetrable aside from when man made weapons are used. One of the strongest bites ever and chances are that if one attacked a human, one on one, the human isn't coming out alive. Or without a few limbs missing. They have adapted to living in murky swamps by evolving with clear goggle-like membranes that can help them shield their eyes while swimming. Evolution did that. Great White Sharks need nothing but to eat and to breed. If you want survival of the fittest, that is the best animal alive. It hasn't needed to evolve in millions of years because it's perfect. If we were in the same world as them, we would be long gone by now. Polar Bears, when hunting walrus, stand up on their back legs and plunge down. Sometimes smashing right though 2 or more feet of pure glacier. They then DRAG these huge mammals from the water and beat them to death. They didn't use drills or hammers or axes. They evolved with that strength.

My point being that if you believe every animal is inferior to us just because we're chicken shits who do everything with technological and mechanical help, then you're wrong. We're so ego driven that we've led ourselves to believe we're the most superior. We're anything but.

-AC

fuct_up_kid
^^ i agree...there's no way humans are superior.

Arachnoidfreak
Our intellect more than makes up for what other animals have. We didn't rise to the top of the food chain by coincidence. Our minds, and opposable thumbs(believe it or not) are what make us superior. Throw a bunch of humans on an island and they will survive. Technology didn't just appear, we made it, and it makes us superior. Dolphins are almost as smart as we are, but they can't build shit. One out of two. close, but no cigar. Monkeys have thumbs, but they aren't smart enough. Again, close, but not close enough.

This still doesn't make torturing animals right though.

I do wish we had some kind of claws or SOMETHING natural though. Being a soft, squishy, tanned target that can think well isn't going to help much when attacked by a huge bear...unless a huge stick were nearby.

hobbit_dude
well i must say, I believe we are the strongest thing in earth, I dont mean in force! coz tigers lions, etc. r stronger than us, but we are cpable of invent things sometimes this things arent good, but we can do them erm but I dont believe that bcoz we're smarter than all trhe animlas mean we're gonna treat them like sh!t, coz it's no diff from bullying erm

Alpha Centauri
"Our intellect more than makes up for what other animals have. We didn't rise to the top of the food chain by coincidence. Our minds, and opposable thumbs(believe it or not) are what make us superior. Throw a bunch of humans on an island and they will survive. Technology didn't just appear, we made it, and it makes us superior. Dolphins are almost as smart as we are, but they can't build shit. One out of two. close, but no cigar. Monkeys have thumbs, but they aren't smart enough. Again, close, but not close enough."

Yeah but that's the only thing we have over them. Ability to construct and create. There's better hunters and survivors than us. If it weren't for our ability to construct we'd be in trouble.

-AC

Into the Void
Ever notice how much more difficult it is to create than destroy? The ability to do this is a great ability. You mention it like it isn't something to be proud of.

For example, I can create a log cabin, and an elephant can destroy it. That same elephant can't rebuild the loghouse, but I can. There's the superiority.

Alpha Centauri
"Ever notice how much more difficult it is to create than destroy? The ability to do this is a great ability. You mention it like it isn't something to be proud of.

For example, I can create a log cabin, and an elephant can destroy it. That same elephant can't rebuild the loghouse, but I can. There's the superiority."

We don't destroy what we create? We're possibly the most destructive race on this planet. Well we are. We are only superior in that one area. Just the one. It happens to be a very critical area. If he never had that to hide behind, I reiterate that we'd be in trouble.

-AC

Into the Void
Yes, we are the most destructive species on the planet, mostly due to our f*cking humungous number. 6 1/2 billion is way too many people, but even so, that's another sign of our superiority. (*side note* I think there should be some sort of population control on the human race. A growth of 3 humans per SECOND is ridiculous. the death rate is only 1 person every 8 seconds. meaning in the next 10 seconds, 29 new people will be introduced onto the planet. wow.)

The mere fact that we CAN create something would make us at least slighty superior, even if we destroy it right afterwards. When gorillas start making spears and wood houses, we are in deep shit.

§H@Ñ€
it's sad, but that mainly the only reason for them.

ladygrim
sad

lucija
HORRRRRRRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! I wish all people who do this to all nice little animals were in the most ****ing HELL!!! alien

fuct_up_kid
we destroy what we create, but we also destroy what we haven't created. cutting down the forests for our own needs.

Alpha Centauri
"The mere fact that we CAN create something would make us at least slighty superior, even if we destroy it right afterwards. When gorillas start making spears and wood houses, we are in deep shit."

Precisely my point. We're only infront coz of that, nothing else.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
That video has a very different feeling when you turn the sound down and watch it with Papa Roach's "Last Restort", or something similar. heh. I'm hungry.

manchichirtchit
check what PETA is distrubuting to kids...

http://www.furisdead.com/momfur.html

kids look at the pictures, not the words. and it says "how many animals did mommy kill to get her fur coat?" how f*cking traumatizing is that?

Arachnoidfreak
hahahaha, the PETA are such a$$holes

fuct_up_kid
traumatizing enough to stop a kid wearing fur wink

fuct_up_kid
but yeah *shudder* i would never give my kids that picture...

manchichirtchit
not my point. i don't think a 3 year old could give a rat's a$$ how they get or what the f*ck fur is.

fuct_up_kid
yeah i know. that is really unneccesary.

ragesRemorse
Screw PETA, God damn hypocrite bastards.

fuct_up_kid
wow...calm

silver_tears
I eat meat and all, but I am very much against animal cruelty mad
Like the dog kennels where the dogs attack eachother while idiots bet on the outcome roll eyes (sarcastic)

As sad as it is some animals are bred for just that purpose, we aren't talking about going out into the wild and hunting endangered species for dinner, but like cattle are born and bred to end up on someone's plate, as sad as that is, it's reality, without meat and protein it would be really hard to survive for our large numbers of humans on the planet, we need them, and ever since man first began breeding domesticated animals that's what they are used for now.

Not to mention I don't have the willpower to become vegetarian embarrasment
I love my burgers and chicken strips and stuff stick out tongue

sam_the_veg
Originally posted by Dexx
though the message is wrong. it shouldn't be about ot eating meat..it should merely be against animal abusal
thats the stupidest thing you could say.thats what happens when they go to get butchered and no one cares cause theyd rather eat them and not care!!

sam_the_veg
Originally posted by Dexx
you are probably NOT, anyway. not that many farms engage in those sort of actions.

be it as it may......i think meat as food provides you nutrients that you can't get anywhere else. i don't understand veggies...but....
whatever suits your tastes smile

then you dant know much... protien&nutriens also came on veggie bugers which actually taste like real meat most the time

debbiejo
Protein is protein no matter where you get it.........though some have more fats then others......

PVS
Originally posted by sam_the_veg
thats the stupidest thing you could say.thats what happens when they go to get butchered and no one cares cause theyd rather eat them and not care!!

the meat tastes better when they suffer

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
the meat tastes better when they suffer

I actually LOL. Considering I'm in class, that should say a lot.

PVS
its even funnier if you read it as a caption of my avatar stick out tongue

Bardiel13
I think I'll enjoy a nice hamburger, now... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.