Ronin Warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj4goku
COME ONE COME ALL WHO REMEMBERS THE RONIN WARRIORS tell what you think about them and who was your fav charechter

FEDFAN316
i don't remember much cause it was cancelled a long time ago.around the time of escaflowne.but i liked them all.they were cool!too bad it's gone.

TrAnCeDuO
i agree....they need to come out with another anime channel...a channel that will play all the old, classic anime out there...

soundtrack
i loved the ronin warriors......a few years ago it was on cartoon networks: toonami. i was on the verge of almost being obsest with that show (in would shop i did a project with a flat piece of wood and made soem of their symbols "justice/life/obedience/wisdom"......i still have them too! they turned out really well (i hung them on my wall and everything, but i had to take 1 of them down b/c i spelled life wrong (i did it in japanese and my mom/friends were like "they look good to me i cant under stand what the hell they say anyway.. laughing out loud ."wink ummm........i dont know if i could just pick 1 fav. character b/c i like them all. but the 1 that used to crack me up was kento smile

FEDFAN316
yeah!he waas funny.andi agree about the 2nd anime network,i odn't even have the first one though!weep i wish i did!

soundtrack
do u have comcast on demand?

ssj4goku
man it has been a long time since they were last on but if you think about they were taken off because of the new transformers armada

soundtrack
sad that ashame sad

ssj4goku
yeah but i have to admit transformers armada was a pretty neat show while it lasted but i wish they had newer episodes cause they never canceled it they just finished the story line they need to make newer villians and new storylines maybe even a more powerful armor kinda like the white armor only better

soundtrack
i never really got into those kind of shows. i know that they are a kind of moblie suit thing (and i usually like that kind of stuff), but i like a human to be piolting the suit.

sailormoon
I loved Ronin Warriors, the last episode was soooo touching. Sage was soooooooooo cute! Kento was funny! Rowin was my favorite character though, Ryo my second. Si was just, like, adorable to me for some reason.

soundtrack
lol smile

ssj4goku
i agree with you rowin was my favorite charachter also he was also the smartest aand the only one strong enough to handle the white armor therefore making him my fav charachter

FEDFAN316
yeah but there's only a new episode of each anime each week!damn it!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.