Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
Doc Ock's mech. arms from the cartoon and the comic are really sissy. I hated them.

1.) The fingers are really small and can barely hold onto anything. He couldn't pick up a 1 ft by 1 ft cube with one arm.

2.) The arms go straight out of a back pack type thing or right out of his body, instead of on his spine like the movie, not that it should be like the movie.

3.) He had to wrap around alot of stuff instead of grabbing it in the comics.

4.) The movie's arms have eyes to know what they are doing and what is going on.

The movies was better...
http://img2.exs.cx/img2/2071/httpcomingsoonnetnextraimagesmolinaspideyint2.jpg

The comic's and cartoon's sucked...

http://www.spiderfan.org/cgi-bin/cover.pl?80123,spiderman_amazing,003.jpg

see it wraps around, (upper right one).

link to another pic...
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/doctor_octopus1/droc00.jpg

Rhino
you can say that again....but the comics and cartoons r also hilarious, doc ock had a mushroom cut

Ghetto Goblin
ya i know.

or a bowl cut, whatever, makes you happy. sick laughing

bakerboy
The only doc ock who sucked was the one from the movie because he is a nice guy who is controlled by his tentacles. What an idiotic thing.

Red Superfly
Don't diss the classic villains!

*slaps Ghetto Goblin and Rhino*

Learn some respect!

Phoenix
Not that idiotic. Their are many nice guys that are controlled by thier... "tentacles"... wink

Red Superfly
Ba-Zing!

Ghetto Goblin
oh ya?
ya!
oh ya?
ya!
whatever
*shoots Red Superfly*
*and runs away sreaming at the top of my lungs*

Red Superfly
That's a lie! You're a phoney! A big fat phoney!

Hey everyone! This guys a big fat phoney!

*points at Ghetto Goblins house*

Do you know who lives here? A phoney! A big fat phoney lives here!

*points at gunshot wound*

Do you know who shot me? That's right, a phoney! A big fat pho....

*dies*

Ghetto Goblin
*comes out of house*

I aint a phoney

you know who is

the phoney dead guy on my drive-way is

and you know who else is a phoney?

You are

you, you, phoney you

you big lard @$$ed ugly phoney

Red Superfly
*can't reply cos he's dead - but if he was alive, he'd be flipping you off right about now*

Ghetto Goblin
and i'd laugh my head off, cuz a dead guy would be flicking me off. laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Mr Parker
yeah but its an unnessary and stupid change just like so many others made in that stupid franchise of sonys.

Stormy_Day
One of the best things about the Spider-Man movies is that they make you feel for the characters badguy or goodguy.They dont just throw em in there hardly know background or no story like batman.Doc Ock wasnt a bad guy just controlled by his tentacles.

FeceMan
I think that Ghetto Goblin is right; the tentacles in the movie are much better than the tentacles in the comics. I liked the fact that they controlled him because it didn't automatically make him a villain. In fact, in his madness, Dr. Octavious was just trying to help humanity.

So...I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Ock
This thread is full of hate for the best Spider-Man villain ever.Doc Ock in comics,cartoon and movie rule IMO.

FeceMan
It's not that I hate Doc Ock in the comics, it just seems that his comic book persona pales in comparison to his movie incarnation.

Ock
Well he is more modern,and lets face it hes live action too.

BlackC@t
I think his tentacles sucked in the comics and TV series, to small and wussy.

Mr Zero
Thats the funniest thing Ive ever seen in these forums - respect!

Red Superfly
But you have to understand that Doc Ocks tentacles, back in the 1960's, would have looked AMAZING!

It's like looking at Goblins crappy looking glider - but back in 1960's, that was out of this world.

I bet in another 40 years, people will say "Hey man, look at Doc Ock from 2004 - man his tentacles SUCK!"

FeceMan
I wish I had killer tentacles. Then I'd smash something.

Phoenix
big grin

*takes a bow*

Ghetto Goblin
You should go and check out all of my old closed threads, me and feceman hit each other pretty hard, it was so fun and hilarious, i got banned for a week, lol. rolling on floor laughing

Stealth Agent
Comic Doc Oc he wears more vibrant colors so if he was out in the middle of a high way he has less chance of being run over.

Spiderman_RJ
i think its the oposite

Stealth Agent
Well doesn't Doc Comic Oc have the green and White outfit?

movie Oc has a brown jacket and i think black underneath not very vibrant colors.

So really Comic Doc Oc would just have to lead his Counter Movie Doc Oc out to the high way and they can start playing frogger.

Guarentee you Comic Oc's goggle's would reflect to the drivers and catch there eyes.

Ghetto Goblin
don't try to remake the post that i made about the two.

i am the one who is comparing them, first.

Stealth Agent
What post? Did you do this be4?

Fire
keep it cool ppl

nail_bunny
I personally, prefer Doc Ocks tentacles from the movie. They are bigger and look a whole lot cooler, plus, they have "eyes", and I like his outfit better. (Im a sucker for trench coats wink). He has always been an awesome character,but when he came to the big screen......WOW. I was hooked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.