Star Wars, origainal 1970`s Marvel comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AztecChef
Can anyone help me , I have a large collection (approx 150 issues) of the original Star Wars comic from Marvel (1970`s) and would like to find out the value if any of these items. I am not a comic collector, I just bought these when i was a kid, so I dont really know anything about pricing them. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I live in Nottingham, England.

Thanks in advance.

ragesRemorse
well pick up a wizards magazine. Though this isnt the best way to price your comics, but the most accesible way to get an idea. there are loads ofonline comic pricing guides just work a little bit going through search engines. If they are direct editions though you can get pretty much what you want from them if you dont mind waiting a while. Just post them up on e-bay and let the bids roll in. Star war fans are the nuttiest in paying ungodly amounts of money for getting memorabilia.I know the marvel star war comics arent the most valuable in the star wars comics, the first dark horse run of a dream without hope is as far as i know the most sought after. but again you can get prety much what you want from them within reason as long you can wait and they are in consistant order

ScarletSpider
This can be helpful.

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.