The Batman New Cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
THE BATMAN Credited cast:
Rino Romano .... Bruce Wayne/The Batman
Kevin Michael Richardson .... The Joker
rest of cast listed alphabetically
Clancy Brown .... Mr. Freeze
Dan Castellaneta .... Scarface
Joaquim de Almeida .... Bane
Alastair Duncan .... Alfred Pennyworth (voice)
Robert Englund .... The Riddler
Gina Gershon .... Catwoman (voice)
Frank Gorshin .... Hugo Strange (voice)
Steve Harris .... Detective Ethan Bennett (voice)
Tom Kenny .... Penguin (voice)
Ming-Na .... Detective Ellen Yin (voice)
Edward James Olmos .... Chief Angel Rojas
Ron Perlman .... Killer Croc
Adam West .... Mayor Grange (voice)
(more)

Runtime: 30 min
Language: English
Color: Color

wuTa
wasnt robert englund freddy kreuger?...they should just have him play freddy kreuger....i'd like to see how batman would get out of that one

TheFilmProphet
In a movie or the cartoon?batman

Mr Zero
That a fine cast, nice to see gorshin and west in there - Now all they have to do is not screw it up.

TheFilmProphet
They have already screwed up by making Joker literally into a birthday clown.batman

Mr Zero
As opposed to the harmless prankster that never killed anyone in B:TAS ? That could have been crappy also but worked fine in context - at least this joker looks dangerous.

I refuse to pre judge.

TheFilmProphet
They have three new pictures of the new Batman cartoon at www.superherohype.com from Comic Con.

Gregory
"Harmless prankster?" The Joker from TAS was anything but. He might not have killed anyone (the show was meant to be kid-friendly), but he certainly tried (Kaiser in "Joker's Wild," to pick an example).

TheFilmProphet
The normal Joker is a phychotic criminal with this sort of permanent clown paint on his face who loves to torment Batman. The new Joker in the cartoon is a birthday clown who has not the slightest bit of human in him who kind of reminds you of Carrot Top. batman

Joker1237
The Joker killed in Batman TAS, The mob boss in the first movie, Mask of

And lets not forget the Laughing Fish. I sure he killed a few people in the show, may not be a high number, but he was not harmless, I like the Joker from TAS,

TheFilmProphet
I like the way he use to play all those mind games with Batman and always come so close to killing him.batman

punkyhermy
Well, Joker kills in MOTP!

Joker1237
He also killed in the Batman Superman movie,

Try to kill in the Laughing Fish

Seem pretty deadly in Joker's Favor and Christmas with the Joker

Of couse there in MOTP were Joker killed 2 people,

He killed a few guards in the show but thats about it I think, He was not harmless.

TheFilmProphet
He is one of the greatest villains in the DC universe to me.batman

punkyhermy
oh he is!

TheFilmProphet
He messes with Batman's head like nobody else can batman

punkyhermy
Yeah he does.And it's funny because he is the LAST person you'd excpect to have that sorta effect on batman.I love the last scene in THE KILLING JOKE, when Batman and Joker laugh together.Man if only they had such a scene in BTAS.

TheFilmProphet
In the short film Batman: Dead End for a few seconds you can realy see how he gets in Batman's head batman and your right he's the last person you would think could do all of that to him because he has no super powers just the skill to confuse and torment Batman.

Mr Zero
Thats the all time great bat & joker moment, when you can see just how alike they are in some ways.

punkyhermy
yeah...It's kinda eerie yet understandible.Thyat scene humanized both bats and the joker.

Mr Zero
You have seen the new cartoon already ! Then you must be right. I apologize, i was waiting till i had seen it before deciding - I didnt realize you were basing your decision on time-travel.

TheFilmProphet
How many seasons do you think the new Batman cartoon will last?batman

punkyhermy
i hope 1 at the most
but the problem is the stupid kiddies who watch anything that comes on tv!

TheFilmProphet
I also hope 1 but its true kids watch anything especially that danm Pokemon and Yugioh mad

punkyhermy
eewww I swear those those shows make me sick!
besides once THE BATMAN fails WB might, just might make new episodes of BTAS! eek! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Joker1237
I dont want new episodes of BTAS, I want them to air the old shows on TV. I getting as many Bat shows As I can on DVD, and it was hard finding the Joker Fire and Ice on DVD, (Laughing Fish)

I have Vol 1 and now I want Vol 2 to come out and NOW. I want the old show to be brought back.

TheFilmProphet
They make me even more sick sick but it might stick around because once the first season is over the new movie will be released and give it more hype sad

punkyhermy
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND A THE BATMAN MOVIE!!!!!!!!
Oh God!

TheFilmProphet
Yup they wll be filming in Chicago starting July 31. What are the odds a bad Batman movie tied together with a bad Batman cartoon. wink

punkyhermy
oh, are you talking about Batman Begins? Oh I misunderstood then.I am anxiously awaiting the release of that actually.I am hoping that it will blow out all the other lame ones.I thought you wer talking about a The Batman movie like the Batman Beyond one.

TheFilmProphet
No sorry if I confused you I am actually planning to take a trip to go see them film in in Chicago they said they will be filming a highway chase scene just imagine seeing the Batmobile racing behind some criminals in person big grin

punkyhermy
oh really?
that's incredible!
wow!
i hope u get to see christian bale!

TheFilmProphet
I'm also hoping I get to see one of the villains there big grin

Creechuur
How about Return of the Joker? There were some seriously freaky Joker moments in that, especially the uncencored version.

punkyhermy
oh I never got to see the uncensored version.

TheFilmProphet
I never heard of an uncersored version wink

Mr Parker
when is it set to air nobody ever mentioned that? BATMAN the AMS will always rule as the best batman adaptation su unlike the spiderman cartoon show which they screwed up royally,I dont understand why they are making another batman cartoon show.just show the 90's toons. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joker1237
Great Mr Parker your with me on that, I cant wait for Vol 2 to come out I think its due in Christmas. Vol 1 rocks

Mr Zero
THE Batman will air in the fall this year.

The uncensored version of BB: Return of the joker is out on DVD

I just has some nice sushi.

Mr Parker
By the way,when I said it will rule as the best Batman adaptation,what I meant is that it is bay far better than any of the batman movies that have ever been made so far,which were all royally screwed up in one way or the other.I wish the producers of the animated series directed the batman movies because unlike Burton or schumacher,they seem to understand the batman mythos.Even tv guide had an article written years back that agrees with me on that. As I mentioned,I dont understand why they want to make another batman cartoon series,because unlike the spiderman 90's toon which they screwed up in so many ways,the batman producers nailed the cartoon show to a tee and was faithful to the comic unlike the spiderman cartoon show.Another spiderman cartoon show being made I can understand because hollywood has yet to get it right but another Batman cartoon? I just dont understand it since they nailed that show and got everything right. confused

Creechuur
You guys should give the cartoon a chance. Even if you don't like the look of it, the writing and stories will eventually make or break the show.

Joker1237
What was wrong with the Spiderman cartoon??? I seen about 10 shows, With GreenGoblin and DareDevil, I thought they were pretty good.

Mr Parker
Dont get me wrong,the 90's spidey cartoon was the best adaptation so far,much better than the movies.the first season of that show rocked,thats why I got that sig at the bottom and it looked like FINALLY they were going to make a great spidey cartoon,but each season after the first season got progressively worse with stupid stories and only a few good episodes here and there.By the time the final season came around,I could not take it anymore after watching the first couple episodes and I missed most the episodes of the final season.

The show made a lot of stupid mistakes like not including gwen stacy as a regular,a very important part of the spidey mythos.No Betty Brant.and they had spidey fighting 2nd rate thugs like Morbius making a lot of episodes about him instead where they should have devoted all those episodes to Green goblin,they only made like a couple episodes with the goblin in them.They also made spidey into a wuss having trouble lifting a volkswagon when he can easily lift a bus over his head.They also had all of his major villians like GREEN GOBLIN AND DOC OCK be 2nd rate lackeys working for the king pin with most the stories revolving around the kingpin.so many stupid changes and mistakes made it was pitiful.But the worst part they screwed up on all and was totally unforgiveable was screwing up on the drawing of peter parker,drawing him to make him look more like Nicholas Hammond from the live action tv show instead of drawing him to look like Peter Parker. mad I could go on and on.That was one thing the 80's spidey cartoon did right was they at least got the look of peter parker right and drew him the CORRECT way.But Ill still take the 90's spidey cartoon show,the first season over that stupid manspider franchise of sonys any day of the year. mad check out my message under my user name. laughing

Joker1237
Well I never stay to watch season 2, Because of Batman, Than Superman, Than JL. I stop watching Spiderman, when Batman got good Laughing Fish, The man who killed Batman ete. Night of the nija. I never forget them.

By the way how did Green Gobiin get out of that dimsion? or Spot space thing?

punkyhermy
laughing out loud okay...I would comment except that I have very rudimentary spidey knowledge!

Joker1237
I know a bit about Spiderman, My brain only has room for knowlaged for one hero's full history and that happens to be Batman lol.

Spiderman we all know how he came to be, he let a mugger get away and he killed Ben so he Became Spiderman. Of couse he try to use he powrs for money

He first fought the Green Goblin (Osborn Norman) and he won killing Osborn down the line(After Green Goblin killed his girl freind)

He than dated Mary Jane, and would go on to marry her. He gets runs in with the Scorpion, Dr Ock, Hob Goblin and others. in the comics. Thats about it on my knowlagde of Spiderman. Not too bad for a Bat fan huh??

punkyhermy
hahaha!better than me I suppose!
All I know about Spidey it's from the movie! big grin

Mr Zero
Bloody hell - look at that change of style; you got all dark allofasudden.

punkyhermy
hahahaa...which is a good or a bad thing?! wink

Mr Parker
Then I suggest you start watching the 90's cartoon show Punky Hermy because its a hell of a lot more loyal to the comicbook than that horrible manspider franchise of sonys.About the only thing they did right in the movie was finally showing how strong he truely is,something the cartoons have NEVER done. mad

Paola
blink isn't this about BATMAN?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah about the new Batman cartoon. Also I happen to think the 90's Spider-Man cartoon was great but was canceled a bit early and replaced with Spider-Man Unlimited.

Joker1237
I made a new Sig Batgirl

Paola
talk about Spider-man in the Spider-Man forum.....

TheFilmProphet
You go talk about Spider-Man in the Spider-Man forum stick out tongue
Anyway whos the villain everyone wants to se the most in the new Batman Cartoon?

Paola
that wasn't funny nono

which villian has already appeared?

TheFilmProphet
I didn't say it was suppose to be funny. Anyway we have already seen how Catwoman and Joker will look but not other villains like Two Face, Ra's Al Ghul, and Mr. Freeze.

Paola
ok.... roll eyes (sarcastic) so.......do you have pics?

TheFilmProphet
Theres one here http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Comic_Con_2004

Paola
thx

TheFilmProphet
Found this web site for the new Batman cartoon it has a picture of Mr. Freeze, a list of confirmed villains to be in the cartoon, and more http://www.thebatman.cjb.net/

Mr Parker
The Penguis is the villian I am looking forward to seeing the most.I like his new look.forgive me if this has already been mentioned,if it has I guess I just skipped it somehow,but when does the show debut?

TheFilmProphet
Fall 2004

Shadow_King
so this is the new series. most likely it wont be like the original version.

TheFilmProphet
SOURCE: http://www.thebatman.cjb.net/

EPISODES SEASON ONE

TRACTION: A slightly more child friendly retelling of the classic Knightfall storyline.

Shadow_King
too me i dont think this new batman wont capture me as the original did.

TheFilmProphet
I agree. Just look what they did to X-Men when they tried to make it more kid friendly with X-Men: Evolution. Two of the best comic book animated series were the X-Men 90's series and Batman early 90's series and thats because they were directed more towards a teenage audience.

Shadow_King
yea i agree. they should make an avengers cartoon more toward teenagers and they should have the characters from the comics.

Koto K
I just hope they use Danny Elfman's theme from the Batman movies.

Gregory
I've often wanted to see that story animated, but not in a "child-friendly" format.

Shadow_King
that would be cool. using DE music for batman show.

TheFilmProphet
I agree. The story will probably be done awfully because of it too.

Shadow_King
why does comic book cartoon shows be directed to kids.

TheFilmProphet
Because they think that only kids watch these shows when in reality everyone watches them.

BOPRecruit 16
so far, from the images that i've seen of the promos for this new toon and, i don't like the way the characters are drawn. esp. the joker! he looks so whacked! such a shame that kevin conroy and mark hamill won't be playing their respectful voices as batman and the joker. i know that can't happen since those characters are supposed to be younger, since this toon supposedly starts off from early in bats' career or the wb is really starting fresh with this series....

Joker1237
The Batman cartoon in the early 90's were awsome, I have Vol 1, 28 shows, and Joker Fire and Ice, on DVD. I like Joker Fire and Ice over Vol 1, for ONE reason, the Laughing Fish.

Who can for get lines like CLayface saying,
"I not a man anymore, I not even human."

Or Twoface's lines, Chance, chooses if your born or not, if you live or die, if your good or bad.

And many endless Joker lines, I cause troble, He shows up, We have a few laughs and the game starts over again.

Looks like Mr Fraces is haveing more fun already, But I not happy,

Batman has his lines too

If there loved, there's Hope(For Twoface)

Gordan- Do you think his gone for good.
Batman- Belive me when I say this Jim, I wish it were true, but deep down inside I dought it. (For Jokers' Death by the shark(We all know he did not die)

manjaro
they already did in '98-99 but im afriad to say that it soooooo kidsy widsy, and chessy. on the last episode they seemingly defeated ultron right, and left his robotic remains under a pile of rubble. you can guess what happened next right? just when they walked away you saw his hand just shoot out from the rubble. DUN-DUN-DUHHHH!

to bad it got cancelled after one season

Joker1237
I hated it when WB had a Joker with no lips for a while, I do like the Batman Superman, movie, IT has a good story line, but the art work is not the best, I am almost able to get over the lipless Joker lol. But not there yet.

Punkyhermy
Bruce looks so ugly in this cartoon!

Mr Parker
So Punky,you do agree with my earlier post that the people who did the batman 90's toon understand the batman mytho's better than Burton and Scumacher did dont you?

Punkyhermy
Yes ofcourse!
Infact, I say WB should hire the people behind the animated series to do another batman film...maybe a live action version of Mask of the Phantasm!

Shadow_King
Nah. they should just leave it a cartoon version.

Mr Parker
yeah I assumed that much but can you be more specific,like is it sept 10.sept 17th what? sad

Spiderman_RJ
is it the CG one?

TheFilmProphet
There is not specific date set yet. It is only known that it will debut in September.

NEW CLIP OF THE BATMAN CARTOON HERE http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_display.jsp?id=BTM

Joker1237
The clip look bad, I still cant get over the way Batman's head looks in that clip, I did not like the way Joker look too.

TheFilmProphet
Its very dissapointing when compared to the early 90's version of the characters.

Mr Zero
KICKASS!

Spiderman_RJ
the new joker sucks, is the series CG it seems 3d graphic turned into 2d look

Stealth Agent
WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO THE JOKER!!! he looks like he has a green afro. Someone should bash the makers of this upside the head chair

This cartoon looks so bad. i will give it a chance though. Thats what i was first saying until i took a second glance at the way they wrote batman. it looks so kiddy.

i remember watching batman when i was younger. i do remember there was two different series but not specifically there names. i remember the art was different. i liked the one where batman had his bat symbol in a yellow circle not that half drawn big ass bat symbol.

Can someone fill me in on these two and the differences

Did anyone watch batman beyond i liked that show i thought it was pretty cool. What ever happened to it why did it stop?

TheFilmProphet
The cartoon series where Batman had the bat symbol in a yellow circle was called simply Batman and debuted in 1992. Batman Beyond was cancelled because of ratings just like any other show is.

Stealth Agent
Did anyone here like Batman beyond?

Spiderman_RJ
i didnt , but i found intersting the improviments in the uniform i just didnt like the fact he flyes, this sucks, i know hes a bat but, im so used to the shotgun swing thing.
and theres no batman without bruce wayne for me, i didnt like to see him senile(i know he wasnt but..........was cool seeingg he madin on the boy,lol)

Jedi Shmedi
The only GOOD episode of Batman Beyond was the first episode.

It was kinda cool to see bruce in the new suit, even though he had a heart attack. confused

Stealth Agent
it could of been better but i wish they hadn't taken it off. Preferably it's not a little kid show. They got people in dance clubs raving and drugs. hell they should of just threw roofie's into the mix.
It might of been cooler to not have so many gadgets atleast the flying. I still liked it.

TheFilmProphet
I think the flying was not neccessary. wink

Stealth Agent
word

TheFilmProphet
In my oppinion it was difficult in Batman Beyond to believe that Bruce Wayne would actually pass on the role of Batman I think he would have just let it end after he either died or couldn't fight anymore.
Instead of passing on his Batman costume he probably would have just let Robin and Batgirl take over and give them whatever gadgets they needed.

Punkyhermy
yeah!
I hate the idea of OLD BRUCEY!!!

wuTa
i didnt see two-faced as a confirmed villian...i wonder if there gonna have him just as harvey dent...that would suck...two -face is 2nd best villian next to the joker and they made joker look like a cracked out version of bozo the clown

TheFilmProphet
The new Joker even gives Bozo the clown a bad name. laughing out loud

Mr Parker
I just now noticed that there is no Robin mentioned,I hope that that was just a minor mistake they forgot to make was include the voice of robin in it,othwise this cartoon will indeed suck if Robin does not join the cast in later episodes like he did in the 90's toon. mad

Spiderman_RJ
its batman begins cartton parker there wasnt no robbin the series is about batman first debut;

Mr Parker
You mean this cartoon is based off the movie,that its called BATMAN BEGINS? JUst as long as Robin joins the show sometime down the road I'll be happy.I hated the first two batman films in the fact that robin wasnt in it.Now with BATMAN BEGINS it will be okay that Robin isnt in it because its about the origin story of batman.

TheFilmProphet
Its not based on the new film Batman Begins. Although it is about when Batman first debuted.

Punkyhermy
i HATE the joker.and bruce and everything!!!

Mane
"permanent clown paint"? try "no pigmentation left in his skin or hair"...

TheFilmProphet
There is definitely different versions of these so its no use having a debate about it.

Cartoon version
Movie version
Various comic book versions

Mr Zero
None of which ever had the joker paint his face - his skin is white, you are wrong, time to suck it up and move on.

TheFilmProphet
Movie version did.

TheFilmProphet
Just found out the new Batman series will debut Septembet 11th.

Mr Zero
Which movie? Burtons Batman? No - in one scene he painted his face fleshtone over his white skin to pass as "normal" - thats it.

Give this one up chum - your wrong, happens to us all once in a while.

Except me.

TheFilmProphet
I'm not wrong he did paint his face in Batman I didn't say it was clown paint that he used. I was simply reffering to the appearance of the Joker's face in my previous post I didn't say he wore permanent clown paint you guys misunderstood me. When I said there was different versions of the Joker I was talking about how his face looked because Mane said he had no pigmintation which is true but to me I think he has a different look to him than that.

Mr Parker
yahoo now we know the exact premiere date. Happy Dance I will mark that on my calendar. smile Before i get too excited about this,is there any news that they ever plan to have robin in the show like at least in the 2nd year? this cartoon will suck so bad if they dont eventually use him. mad

Punkyhermy
UUmmmm...I don't see any reason for celebration.The more THE BATMAN.the less BATMAN!!!!!What little of Batman we see in JLU will perish I don't know what I'll do!!!!!!!! wacko miffed blink sad

Mr Zero
I was just reading that if THE Batman is a success they plan to kill off Batman in JLU.

Spiderman_RJ
isnt it JLA right? but i dont think they would remake the 3d opening without batman, so JLA itself would die. and how come the new batman (the one with the very young robin) is so poor in drawing, the series before it was much better, they look more cartunic now, rounded face big mouths, , i know they changed the design but its just stupid, i hate the no pupil eye bruce wayne , looking at those blue balls eye annoys me.

Red Superfly
All I would have liked is to see Batman from the Justice League cartoon in his own show.

The Joker, voiced by Mark Hamill, should also be in it, classic Joker.

This new series looks like a pile of crap.

Punkyhermy
jawdropWHHAAATTT??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!
KILL HIM OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????fear
crybabyTHEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!
bawlingBATMAN!!!!!!!! sad
I WANT MY BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

DAMN U WB!!!!!!!! mad

Mr Zero
Punk: I just made that shit up to see if i could make you cry...

Spiderman_RJ

Mr Parker
Oh,sounds like I have nothing to worry about then,that robin IS going to be in the show eventually. smile by the way,someone please explain to me what JLA means,Im confused on that?. confused

Joker1237
internet was down, so I was out for a week or so, So what happen, latley

TheFilmProphet
Nothing much we found out the new Batman animated series will premier September 11th.

Punkyhermy
Good to see ya again Joker! smile

TheFilmProphet
Same here http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/batman.gif

Joker1237
Well I was at a Toy shop, and they were selling Batman action things lol the New Cartoon that is, I got to see the Joker, After looking at him in his plastic case, He look more like the hunchback than the Joker, Look at the hump on his back, I cant get over that.

Spiderman_RJ
new joker sucks, he looks like a menace version of knukcles from sonic

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I don't really understand that hump either especially after seeing the new Joker as a 13' inch figure.

TheFilmProphet
Watch the intro to the new WB's Batman animated series here http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_video_popup.jsp?id=VID_BTM_MainTitle

Mr Parker
I'm telling ya,this new Batman cartoon show is gonna rock.I cannot wait.yeah I agree,the one thing I dont like about it though is the new look of The Joker.otherwise everything looks great.The Penguin and Catwoman really look good.thanks for posting that link Film Prophet. smile

TheFilmProphet
Welcome smile And yes I do agree I like the way the new Catwoman looks. They also have ALOT of real talent doing the show which is a good sign.

Punkyhermy
the animation is real smooth

lifeisaglich
This is going to be a new experience simply because of the style of animation.
Ask for the joker I am thinking that it is appropriate because it is the past I am pretty sure that as the show progress we are going to see changes from both the joker and batman.

Besides new joker looks like he can kick the ass of the current joker then times before he hits the ground.

Check out this site http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BatmanPress.html
if you want to know more. come back and share

lifeisaglich
ThefilmProphet I will take my hat off to you if I was wearing. That was one serious demo.

And one more thing is it just me or does it look like the people who did Jackie Chan's cartoon did this one? Because Bruce Wayne looks like he the long lost brother of Jackie Not that is a bad thing.

What would you guys have done if batman was given a high tech batsuit because this was what wb was going to give him but then they scruped it.

TheFilmProphet
They must have the same animators. There is definitely the resemblence between the two cartoons.

TheFilmProphet
New photo gallery of Batman animated series here http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/stuff/stuff_gallery.jsp?id=BTM_GAL01_EP001_PICS

DarkCrawler
I like the new look of Mr.Freeze...

Mr Parker
Oh yeah,I also really love the look of Mr Freeze as well.Yeah they for sure have the same animaters know doubt.Without mentioning who the character is since this is the batman section,I sure wish warner brothers would do his cartoon because every cartoon incarnation of his that has been done,hollywood has screwed it up in one way or another.All the batman movies were all dissapointments in one way or another,but at least the cartoon show was awesome.Why cant they make an awesome cartoon show for that other guy? mad

Punkyhermy
Is it just me or does this Bruce Wayne resembles a non hunchbacked Quasimodo?
I love Mr.Timm's Bruce Wayne!

Spiderman_RJ
hey now im sure, this series is not "animated" its 3d, resembling 2d style, u can tell by the poses

Spiderman_RJ
mr freeze suck, i like the first version best.

lifeisaglich
Its a blend between 2d and 3d animation just like in justice league unlimited.

DarkCrawler
ARGH, no! Joker jumping like a hunchback of Notre Dame against Batman! He isn't that kind of agility fighter...well, I could probably take this like it is some kind of Ultimate Batman...

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/files/kidswb/us/zp-424/552/BTM_GAL01_EP001_PIC08.jpg

DarkCrawler
Laughing Fish?...

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/files/kidswb/us/zp-424/558/BTM_GAL01_EP001_PIC14.jpg

DarkCrawler
A new villain?...

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/files/kidswb/us/zp-424/624/BTM_GAL03_EP003_PIC03.jpg

DarkCrawler
Penguin. I don't really like his new look...

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/files/kidswb/us/zp-424/588/BTM_GAL02_EP002_PIC05.jpg

DarkCrawler
Two-Face!stick out tongue

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/files/kidswb/us/zp-402/940/YUG_GAL04_EP237_PIC01.jpg

Joker1237
Twoface looks like a kid lol. Or more like Yo Gi Yo.

Well I hate the Joker's new look, but do like the fish, but TAS laughing fish was even better.

TheFilmProphet
Bane. Not really that new since he was in the old Batman series except he didn't look like a huge skittle.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>