guess WHAT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
im so happy because (to all who know, for the past 2 weeks ive been on a diet to gain some weight because im underweight and....) IVE GAINED 3 kilos eek! and im so excited!!! happy i DONT need a needle big grin (if i hadnt gained weight, or if i had lost weight id need a needle sad )

soundtrack
congrats

sniper
wow....
first girl i know who wanted to gain weight

m!$hA
laughing well when im meant to weigh around 48-50 and i only weighed 41.....of COURSE id want to gain weight!!!
my friend said yesterday that she'd noticed a difference and i was like erm thanx but i havnt....but maybe today my jeans seem a little thghter eek! im just SO EXCITED!!!

@ soundtrack: happy thanx babe!

I rule
Awsome erm

m!$hA
oh and guess what else eek! i got my pay for work yestersday and found out that i get $8.52 an hour, which is better then what my sister and her friends earned when they were 17! (an im onyl 14 eek! ) so i worked for about 10/11 hours last wek and i got about $92 eek!

sniper
nice thumb up

I rule
Cool

m!$hA
gee thanx for your support rob! schmoll i was almost 10 kilos underweight and if i was 1 more kg less id be in hospital!!!

sniper
well, more misha for us to love smile

m!$hA
more to share around yes anyways i gotta go to dancing
xxoo misha!

I rule
Ok then I can always be more enthusiastic if you want. Yay! Go Misha! You like totally rock girl! http://smilies.cw08.calibra-web.de/html/images/smilies/musik/17.gif

§pearhead
w00tness

Blind-Enemy
misha ya no estara flaca??sad pero a mi me gustaba misha flaquita smile

no importa!!eek!
misha i love you anyway happy

moonwalker741
wootno expression

Clovie
eek! congrats!!!

why needle? confused

m!$hA
@ be: i still need those spanish lessons, i have no idea what you said sad
@ rob: thanx hun happy
@ clovie: i dunno, to test this hormone thing in my neck (needle isnt taken in the neck....its in the arm...but the thing to b tested is in the neck)
@ moonwalker: if you really knew me youd know how big this is to me!

and to EVERYONE...i have some horrible news...it wasnt 3kg like i said that id gained....it was 600 grams...which is like .6kg...so im really upset sad i might need a needle after all...i mean i gained weight sure...but thats hardly anything erm and it could be inacurate measuring....sad if i dont gain any more weight or loose it, then ill get the needle and im scared sad

Clovie
tyroxyna? (or how it called in english?)

Blind-Enemy
eek! misha eek!

m!$hA
@ clovie: i dunno erm
@ b-e: eek! arthur! eek!

read the post above ^^

Clovie
read it...
i know what they gonna meassure you.. but i have no idea how to say it in english, don't know right vocabluary erm

m!$hA
sad im scared! i h8 needles!
last time i had one i had a crying fit
time before that i fainted
time before that i couldnt breath
time before that i was sick for 3 days
all the times before that i cant remember!

Blind-Enemy
that's bad misha sadsadsad

m!$hA
i know! i wish i had you here with me so you could hug and hold me and make me feel more confident!

Blind-Enemy
if i were there with you , i'll take the needle for you... i love needles (for medical purpose of course )

m!$hA
well then we wouldnt know what'd be wrong with me....but thankyou id love that!

Blind-Enemy
misha i'm willing to take the bullet for you!!!!!!!!!

m!$hA
thankyou babe love and im willing to take a bullet for you! and i mean it! i looooooooooove you!

Blind-Enemy
you wouldnt to take my bullet mishano
mine can screw your sanity sad

m!$hA
i WOULD take you bullet! i promise!

Blind-Enemy
wink

love you misha!

misha guess what?? shifty

.:†Ferrari†:.
but you wouldnt take a bullet from a .44 maganum

smile

Blind-Enemy
whatever

m!$hA
what eek! shifty

Blind-Enemy
misha i pm you about that?wink

m!$hA
ok! well hurry up i want answers! how exciting eek!

Agent Elrond
Well, good luck, Misha. I do hope you gain the weight you need. At least I know I'm not the only under-weight person here, though not as underweight as you. (I don't need any tests or anything like that)

Blind-Enemy
got to go

see ya all

m!$hA
do you know what your bmi is? do you know WHAT a bmi is?
well if you dont, its your body mass index! they calculate your height by your age and work out how much you should weigh.......and (not in weighing terms) you should have a BMI of 20 (everyone should if they weigh the right amount.) and i have a bmi of 16. which is real bad!

how is that bad...?

m!$hA
its bad because im mean to have a bmi of 20....but its 16....which is a lot less so thats real bad!
i weight boout 43 right! and im ment to weigh 50!

aw rite...

m!$hA
how come ...... the 'i (hate) misha' is off your sig and your being reasonably nice to me? not that i mind im just a little confused you know? one minute you say you hate me without ever talking to me...the next you dont mind me erm

i dunno, something just clicked... didint feel right

shellie
happy cool , cuz misha is a sweetie .

m!$hA
thats cool smile i knew wed end up frendlier then we were before...theres only two people who have eveer said they 'think im ok' and one (you) whos said theyve 'hated' me ...(to my face) and theyve all eded up fine! one of them im not great friends with but i talk to occasionally, one im real good friends with! and your the other. who knows how it'll end out...but it does prove that im better with older guys wink

m!$hA
aw thankyou shellie love

Blind-Enemy
misha?????

m!$hA
yesa???

Blind-Enemy
i love you embarrasment

m!$hA
wow.......that was unexpected!

i love you too!
love

are you ok?

Blind-Enemy
more or less wink

i have to go in 15 or 20 minutes sad
but that's good enough for me

wait a minute! you're up lately today eek!

m!$hA
yeah well unfortunately im off basically now!
um, i know its only 11.35 but i wanna go to bed now coz i got work tomorrow at 11, but i have to catch the train coz mothers got yoga *hummm* so she cant drive me sad

Blind-Enemy
wink

well, sleep well little misha big grin

m!$hA
id sleep better if you joined me wink
well im off to the loo, then im going to bed
gnite sexy
xxoo misha!

Blind-Enemy
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.