Really creepy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
Several weeks before Freddy vs Jason came out in theaters, i had the creepiest dream!!

I was at Crystal Lake, about to go swimming when i heard noises behind me. I turned and it was Jason, holding a bloody machete. i tried to run but he of course was much faster. He cought up and tried to stab me in the chest but i ducked and he slashed my arm. Then he raised his machete to finish me off and i woke up.
AND THERE'S A HUGE CUT ON MY ARM AND MY SHEETS ARE SOAKED WITH BLOOD!!

it's really creepy and i still dont get the meaning of my dream cry

Primitive Screwhead #1
It means the amphetamines are wearing off...

wacko

PissedOffGoalie
what?

DeNiro
doctor

HockeyHorror
"Drink listerine, wash my teeth with amphetamine, so i can sound fresh and say dope things in between". - Ras Kass

lol i love that line

SlipknoT
I've been to crystal lake a few times. It's only like 45 minutes from where I live. It's not to exciting, just a few old buildings there and no props or equipment left behind.

PissedOffGoalie
i'm not kidding!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
That sounds really creepy, sure, but what is the relevance?

SlipknoT
maby you accidentally cut your self in bed

michaelmyers
PissOffGoalie, i dont get your sig. why is jason in a city? i havent seen any of the films so.....

PissedOffGoalie
Jason went to new york

SlipknoT
jason takes mannhatten

SlipknoT
I mean jason takes new york

Cinemaddiction
You were right the first time, "Jason Takes Manhattan".

SumWatTwisted
I once read a book on dream interpreting and it says that if you have a dream about someone trying to kill you it means that someone in your family is going to die.

SlipknoT
I thought so, but for some reason I changed it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.