spiderman or storm?? who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Re
i think storm cuz her lightning can follow him wherever...

Jury
UNDOUBTEDLY ... it's STORM, of course!

Storm can fly and she has all the advantages of KILLING Spider-Man with weather forces...

...but an X-man takes no life ever. So Storm would absolutely and definitely win!

That's unquestionable!

Flavio
and she could melt his web maybe shifty STORM ALL THE WAY!!! she's of the most powerful mutants....

Shadow_King
storm

Princess Re
smile guess i'm not the only one who thinks so

nightcrawler90
Storm would win hands down! Happy Dance

Abbita
Storm, easily unless spidey wore that one suit that i heard about, it doesn't conduct electricity but then again she could just freeze him to the spot so storm all the way!!!! big grin

Mana4X2
I agree. Storm, hands down. Would be an interesting fight to observe though. She wouldn't win straight up I don't think.

Mana rock Happy Dance

who?-kid
Storm has a good chance, I agree. But Spider-Man is much much faster and stronger than Storm.

He only has to hit her once, and it's game over.

DBZFan
Storm Would win. Spider man's pretty fast but Storm can turn him into a french fry if she hit with thunder.

who?-kid
She has to hit him first, doesn't she ? Thanks to his spider-sense and reflexes, Spider-Man is famous for dodging attacks and has fought and beaten faster (and more dangerous) opponents than Storm.

And what's holding him just to web her eyes ? Storm will be blinded (maybe not for long, but blinded she will be) and Spider-Man can easily take her out. As I said before => only one punch.

Btw, I like Spider-Man more, but I'm being objective : if he was being outclassed, I would admit it. But he can take Storm.

Abbita
how the hell is spiderman going to dodge a freakin snow storm? All storm has to do is bring on the cold and it will be spiderman on ice!!

who?-kid
Bring on the cold and it will be Spider-Man on ice ? Yeah, if YOU say so...

And I hope for Storm she can summon her snow storm fast, and I mean really really fast, because she only has like 2 seconds before Spider-Man hits her. If that.

hotsauce6548
i like spider-man a little more than storm but im gonna have to say storm would definetly win this one... not that they would ever fight.

Abbita
Storm would just fly up high out of his reach and stay there, she wouldn't really fight unless she really had to. Then again she could just summon a shit load of funnels and beat him that way too erm

About_X-Men
I would have to agree with most of yall, Storm would definately win.

FieryBalrog
gravedigging is illegal! miffed

panagram
"what happens to a frog that stuck by lighting? the same thing the happens to everything else!!!"

panagram
hey guys what do you think would happen with storm verse jean

panagram
one eye love bunny bunny bunny

pr1983
Originally posted by panagram
hey guys what do you think would happen with storm verse jean

jean would murder her...

Paola
blahblah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.