Nominations for July's Movie of the Month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I saw The Butterfly Effect last night which is awsome so I nominate that smile

Oh and please don't nominate Spider-Man 2 since there's already a whole forum devoted for it.

Myth
Is it true that Spider-man has more flaws in it than any other big budget movie?

Stormy_Day
I nominate Spider-Man 2

Cinemaddiction
Pure ****ing genius.

I'll 2nd that "Butterfly Effect" vote.

wuTa
and i'll 2nd spider-man 2 just coz i was told not to evil face

Myth
^^^

In that case, nobody nominate the newest Mary Kate and Ashley movie. evil face

Stormy_Day
Which one? sick

Why cant I nominate Spider-Man 2?That movies freakin awesome!!Who cares if it has its own forum ? erm

Mr Zero
Cab I Un-nominate the wretched eye-burning pile of fecal sludge that was "the butterfly effect"?

No?

Oh well - i'll nominate Napoleon Dynamite - mainly because I sadly expect that i'm the only person in this entire forum that's seen it.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Good? Yes. Awesome? No. Overrated? Most definitely. But unfortunately, it will probably show up on next month's nomination list. It's a shame that the tendency to put only recently released films on is there... there are so many classic movies that will get overlooked because of any given month's slated blockbuster. That just doesn't seem right. It was nice to actually see Fight Club put up a good match against Harry Potter 3... says quite a bit about the movie, doesn't it?

Primitive Screwhead #1
Oh, I'm nominating Blade Runner for this month as well. So much for Amazon Women on the Moon...

botankus
In that case, good luck getting it seconded.

I third The Butterfly Effect.

Cinemaddiction
Because it will have an unfair advantage, should it make it as one of the selections. Thus, being virtually unbeatable, giving no other films a chance.

Besides, everyone and their mother has seen the movie.

It's not even in wide release in the US until this Friday.

Myth
I say because it was crap (or atleast MAJORLY overrated)

I didn't think Napoleon was out yet because my friend really wants to see it.

Stormy_Day
I still nominate Spider-Man 2 because its probaly the best movie ive seen all month erm

Primitive Screwhead #1
Sounds like you completely rule out rentals then when considering movies of the month. I'd seriously recommend looking at the thread recommending movies to check out... I guarantee there's a slew of them that you should easily be able to find at your rental store.

I truly believe that the movie of the month should be used as an opportunity to look at classic movies that many people may have missed, and not just focus on new releases. Otherwise I could give a farily good prediction of how movies of the month would pan out for the next few months:

August- Alien vs. Predator, or The Village
September- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
October- Shark Tale
November- The Incredibles
December- Blade: Trinity, or Oceans 12

For crying out loud, looking at these, I'd much rather recommend an older film and let these age a little. Not only are there better movies, but these are just too obvious selections to be chosen for movie of the month.

I stand by my nomination for Blade Runner. And I will fourth Butterfly Effect... I was pleasantly surprised with it. Guess that makes the first official candidate for the ballot.

Mr Zero
Rilly? I did not know that - in which case I'm glad I managed to catch it while I was over. Boo-Yah.

Cinemaddiction
From what I understand, Black Cat and Kes are the heads of this little endeavour, therefore, you're going against their authority, and your vote won't count, neither would anyone elses that vote for the movie.

You dig?

Mr Zero
Then why not pitch a "current movie of the month and classic (older than 5 years) movie of the month" to the mods. It would be a vast improvement.

Cinemaddiction
People should know that we're shooting for lesser known movies here, not ones every has seen. The point of the thread being to spread the word about said movies.

It's basically what I do in my thread, just with others input.

<<Solo>>
Napoleon Dynamite all the way.

Mr Zero
Bein the noob I had no idea... I figured movie of the month - ie "on current release"

Go fig?

Primitive Screwhead #1
So, essentially you want the movie of the month to be one of the four major movies released each month, half of which usually bomb according to reviewers? Not a whole lot of selection there.

MissesDepp?!
most movies these days suck. Alot of people live in the movie theatre so they only know whats on screen right now. I agree with primitive.. we should have old ones that we recommend people check out, THERE'S a wide selection. Think, what has come out this month?

Spiderman 2
King Arthur
De-Lovely (not including Independent)

I personally wouldn't put any of those on my top 10..

But on July 30th Garden State comes out.. there's a movie worth seeing in theatres.

Stormy_Day
Whats the big deal about Garden State?It seems like alot of people are looking forward to that.

Cinemaddiction
Probably because it's a "Focus Feature" movie, and they've been distributing some great movies as of late.

"Eternal Sunshine", "Swimming Pool", etc. It's a great indie distributor, and it rivals both "Lion's Gate" as well as "FOX Searchlight".

Shadow_King
can you nominate anything or does it have to be in theatres.

TheFilmProphet
I nominate Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man which is on DVD big grin

BlackC@t
Stormy Day I've told you, you CANNOT nominate Spider-Man 2, that will not be put in next weeks thread. Keep up the nominations guys!

Stormy_Day
Thats messed up fvj the movie is good and your not gonna let us nominate it sad

BlackC@t
and Stormy Day I thought you said you couldn't go to the movies so how would you have seen Spider-Man 2?

Stormy_Day
I was lying not that I thought it would matter to you stick out tongue.And I thought I told you I did in previous threads so why dont you try reading my post smile

I still think that its utterly wrong to keep that awesome movie out of this poll and nomination thread.

TheFilmProphet
Come one Stormy lets have a riot until they let us nominate Spidey 2 evil face

Stormy_Day
Ill pass fvj will probaly report me and have me banned messed till then just keep nominating.

TheFilmProphet
I was joking about rioting but Spider-Man 2 is still the movie of the month evil face

Stormy_Day
indeed but fvj doenst think spider-man 2 is good enough to be put in a poll.With he being such a Spider fanatic I thought she would nominate it herself messed

Cinemaddiction
I'm still pretty sure it's mainly because it's a fairly new movie that people are still getting around to seeing, if you haven't already seen it multiple times, in addition to it easily sweping any other movie that makes it to the final nomination, thus defeating the purpose of this entire thread.

Stormy_Day
HOW IS IT DEFEATING A PURPOSE?!?!? A person likes a movie they nominate it here anther person likes it they second the nomination and when it gets 4 nods it gets into the poll.

The movie has made more than 300 mil already how many people are still getting around to seeing it and what does it matter?!?!?Her reason was along the lines of "alot of people have seen it and will vote wich well be unfair to the other movies"which totally contradicts your reason erm

Primitive Screwhead #1
Because the movie is fresh in their heads, unlike some classics that some people may not have seen for some time now. The recency factor really skews the results.

Try this: When SM3 comes out two years from now, and ends up being an extreme disappointment compared to the two before it (but still if good in its own right), which movie would win in a poll where both SM2 and SM3 were featured? Damn right... it would be SM3 because it's still fresh, never mind the fact that SM2 was better by far (this is hypothetical, by the way... so no "how do you know SM3 is going to be worse?" garbage)

Let the movie age a little.

botankus
I think the movies picked should be the ones just released on DVD. That way it gives people who saw it in the theater a chance to revisit it if they choose and the people who skipped it in the theater a chance to run out to the store and rent it. It groups the newest movies possible with the widest chance to access it by the most people.

Stormy_Day, that's funny you still call her fvj.

Stormy_Day
I cant keep up with all her namechanging messed

I still think that its very wrong to keep a movie like Spider-man 2 out of the polls.Shouldnt it be up to us what goes up?

SpiderGurl
I nominate Spiderman 2.

lol
embarrasment

Stormy_Day
I believe thats four big grin

Cinemaddiction
Editing.

Cinemaddiction
How is it defeating the purpose, he asks. Well, Stormy, had you been reading my posts throughout this thread, you wouldn't have posed such a stupid question.

Why don't you try listening to Black Cat and myself for a change, instead of being so pathetically defiant, fighting an up hill battle you're guaranteed not to win, solider?

Her reason, being that "alot of people have seen it and will vote which will be unfair to the other movies" contradicts mine? Read the following quotes, all of which I SAID MYSELF 2 ****ING TIMES BEFORE....

Yeah, real contradictory there, Stormeister. We're on two totally different levels. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you not embarassed? Honestly.

SnakeEyes
go Spidey!

Stormy_Day
HEY!

Last month HP3 tied with Fight Club HP3 was nominated only a week after its release,AND IT HAS ITS OWN FORUM.

TheFilmProphet
I nominate Spider-Man 2 evil face

Stormy_Day
Now we got five eek!

TheFilmProphet
Seems like were winning this one Stormy evil face

Spider-Man 2: $310 million so far

SpiderGurl
lol this is fun, pissing people off by breaking their stupid rules.

Primitive Screwhead #1
It'll be even more fun when the official poll is posted and all of your lobbying still doesn't get it on the list.

Primitive Screwhead #1
You've got four. Go check the posting again. You'll see that your buddy Film Prophet has spoken earlier in the thread. Not that it'll matter.

SpiderGurl
Well then that official poll is rigged and I'm certainly not voting, as will the other spidey 2 nominators out there, i'm sure. So much for taking your poll seriously.

Primitive Screwhead #1
I'd rather that people who won't expand their minds by looking at older movies into consideration instead of feeling obliged to pick the obligatory blockbuster not skew the results, anyway. You want your precious Spiderman to win a poll? Start a new one that focuses only on new releases, then.

Sorry for sounding so harsh.

Stormy_Day
Hey backoff!I dont have to post an older movie and if I dont it certainly doesnt mean im closeminded.I really really enjoyed spider-man 2 and thats why im nominating it.And read my earlier post doesnt this sound unfair.....

Last month HP3 tied with Fight Club.HP3 was nominated only a week after its release,AND IT HAS ITS OWN FORUM.

TheFilmProphet
Fine I'll pick an older movie let me think? How about the first Spider-Man which was released 2 years ago evil face

forumcrew
doubt it.. its out a good number of places.. but i agree with its nomination..

and yes spiderman 2 is flawed just like spiderman 1

Primitive Screwhead #1
I have a "problem" with HP3 being nominated as much as SM2. Seriously... start another poll for newly released movies. It'll eliminate this madness... somewhat.

Stormy_Day
The thing is BlackCat was the first to even nominate HP3 and she wont even allow Spider-Man 2 in here erm she starting to bug me.

Cinemaddiction
I know. But watching Stormy ignore the truth in my posts is equally as entertaining.

The poll was started by Black Cat. It's Black Cat's rules, and Black Cat has the final say in all of this.

While her reasoning for disallowing "Spider Man 2" is shaky, it's still her say, is it not? If it were up to me, "Spider Man 2" wouldn't be allowed, because like I said, it would sweep the polls.

"Prisoner of Asskaban" got lucky, and tied with "Fight Club", because both movies are extremely popular around here. As you can see, the lesser known movies got the shaft, and the end result was predictible, and defeated the true purpose of this thread.

Therefore, as long as these rinky dink polls keep going, people are going to keep voting for movies everyone has seen a shitload of times already, and will be nothing more than a popularity contest that nobody cares about.

TheFilmProphet
Like I said if I can't nominate a new release like Spider-Man 2 then I still nominate Spider-Man which is not a new release.

Stormy_Day
So BlackCat is gonna force people to nominate older movies even tho they dont want to. erm sounds more like a dictator if you ask me whistle

Primitive Screwhead #1
See, that would be acceptable. But your motivation for doing so is completely transparent... whistle

Cinemaddiction
Forcing, no. She hasn't said the first thing about nominating old movies. Only thing she said was not to nominate "Spider Man 2". Everything else is fair game.

Prim and I have implied that perhaps we should nominate older movies, to better service the true purpose of this thread.

Stormy_Day
The true purpose of the thread it to let the kmc members choose what they think is the movie of the month.

And until she answers my question as to why she allowed HP3 to be nominated and not Spider-Man 2 then im still going to be against her.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Because you don't like Angelina Jolie cool

Stormy_Day
Why should I ? blink

Cinemaddiction
..while keeping the regulations in mind at the same time, sure.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Never mind. You obviously didn't catch it.

Stormy_Day
What regulations?I see fvj's nonsense rules as more of a joke because there so stupid roll eyes (sarcastic) she says we can nominate one new movie but not the next.Next time she post rules she'd better think about what shes saying and that her previous actions tottally contradict her rule.

Cinemaddiction
Why not private message her, instead of crying in this thread? It'll get your point across alot more effectively. Besides, she has yet to contradict anything. The only "rule" is that the movie must already have been released by the tme it is nominated.

Stormy_Day
Shes already threaten to have me banned if I dont stop "trollling" and who knows the drama queen just might make it happened wink so id rather not.

Myth
Why don't we just make a rule like no movies that have been out for less than 6 months may be nominated?

MissesDepp?!
..because that rule sucks

Stormy_Day
It does suck like I said should'nt we the people be able to decide what movie we enjoyed most this month?

botankus
Stormy Day, did you used to be Punker69?

By the way, Cory, I love that sig. Phil rocks!!

TheFilmProphet
I still nominate Spider-Man 2 evil face

Primitive Screwhead #1
For God's sake, Stormy... would you quit your damn whining and just start another thread and make your OWN rules already? You already know that Spider-Man 2 is off limits on this topic thread, and you've made your complaints about it quite clear... several times. It's like we're listening to that monkey with those annoying cymbals...

Stormy_Day
Fine ill stop no expression

TheFilmProphet
ME TOO evil face

Kaleanae
Deep Impact

Stormy_Day
That movie is so sad sad

TheFilmProphet
Spider-Man is better big grin

Stormy_Day
Indeed.

Spider-Man 2 rock

Cinemaddiction
Thank you, Sir. I'm a big Superjoint Ritual fan. I'm not punk rock enough to rely on "Emo", for expressing my angst, besides, Phil's a better poet than any of those Tiger Beat pin-up lead singers.

TheFilmProphet
That has nothing to do with movie of the month wink

Cinemaddiction
Alright, well, while Tobey was never in Tiger Beat magazine, Mary Jane called him "Tiger", "Tiger" being his other nickname, in addition to "Spiderman", and "Spiderman" is the movie in question, which I personally won't be nominating.

There you have it.

Primitive Screwhead #1
That bridged nicely.

Myth
I'd like to nominate Snatch

Elektra_lover
I say Kill Bill vol.2

TheFilmProphet
Actually I vote for the Steford Wives nah just kidding I vote for Spidey evil face

Drifter101
godfather pt 1

TheFilmProphet
Spider-Man part 1 big grin

Stormy_Day
Spider-Man part 2 evil face

TheFilmProphet
Spider-Man 2 (evil laugh) hahaha evil face

Cinemaddiction
http://www.corsicas.com/corys/stfu.jpg

TheFilmProphet
I'm glad to see your way beyond childish insultsnono

Stormy_Day
CA,laughing out loud....wait no expression

TheFilmProphet
I vote CA as the next Carrot Top big grin

Stormy_Day
big grin eek! ....I dont get it embarrasment

TheFilmProphet
Well..... he was trying to be funny right? And Carrot Top is the one with the big orange hair that does the 1-800 Collect commercials and he's not very funny even though he tries alot. Now you get it?

Cinemaddiction
No. I was speaking on behalf of the rest of this entire forum.

TheFilmProphet
Sure you were wink Just because you don't like Spider-Man 2 doesn't mean you have to act so immature wink

Stormy_Day
Happy Dance now I get it big grin

Cinemaddiction
Yep.

That's why, in addition to saying I loved the movie in the "Catwoman" thread, I gave it a 5/5 in my review.

I like the movie, I just want you two to grow up, and stop spamming the boards with your incessant, elementary, and (totally irrelevant) antics.

TheFilmProphet
Antics? Saying I like Spider-Man 2 along with Stormy is not spamming but maybe your behavior has something to do with you having a constant urge to disagree with almost everything I post on each thread wink

Cinemaddiction
Yes, antics.

Stormy voted for "Spiderman 2" 4 times. You voted for "Spiderman" 3 times, and "Spiderman 2" 5 times, in addition to both of you just ruining the thread with your crying about the selection process and "rioting".

We have yet to disagree about anything, and if you see what you're doing as anything other than spamming, or pointless drivel, then we have a problem, and it's not behavior, it's my disposition to being against ignorance, kids, and disrespect to these forums, and the people that use them.

TheFilmProphet
If I recall correctly you've been trying to argue with me for just about anything let me just mention some Terminator, I Robot, Spider-Man 2, Imax and more. Its like you follow every single of my post and choose to disagree with all of them. Then you chose to use some uneccessary middle school language against me and Stormy. If you ask me your the only child in this forum kid

Cinemaddiction
Don't confuse arguing with the debating, firstly.

Second, you're the only person yet who thinks that "Terminator", a movie made 30 years after a book is written, is the one that is ripping off the literary works of a Sci Fi genius. IN ADDITION to thinking the "I, Robot" move took artistic liberties to make it coincide with "Terminator", because of some success it had 14 years ago?

As for "Spiderman 2", I said I loved the movie, and I don't know what your point is there. IMAX, I merely stated my opinion, which is that it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Come again? Examples? You've totally lost me. Keep in mind, I was posting in these threads long before you joined in. Your ignorance is what drawn me in, can you blame me? I'm the most prolific debater on this board, I can almost assure you.

Well, given I haven't asked you, because, frankly, your opinion is invalid when it comes to a debate such as this, I don't feel the need to entertain such an exciting and promising premise, such as getting your opinion of me.

You and Stormy are two peas in a pod, I tell ya.

Stormy_Day
Staying out of the movie forum for a while.Too many people mentioning my age.

Cinemaddiction
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/images/smilies/violin.gif

TheFilmProphet
Prolific debator? I guess we will have many more debates since I'm not the type to give up a debate so easily. I've done much more than you have here and I just got here and if you don't believe me just visit the other forums. You call yourself a cinema addict but I think our knowledge of film will be pitted against eachother again and again since I know ALOT about film and production.

Stormy_Day
Just kidding stick out tongue im not gonna let CA get to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

CA just feels he needs to prove everybody wrong somehow erm he does it all the time confused

TheFilmProphet
I can see that now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
I don't feel the need to do anything to cripple you. You get into conversations about things you know nothing about, present your opinion as fact, and you get burned. How is that my fault?

Prophet, allow me to address a few things individually.

Not that this matters, because by virtue, you're bragging about how much free time you have, and how much of it is spent on here.

Prophet: 433 Posts w/ 36 topics started

C-Money: 2,334 Posts w/ 51 topics started

Now that that useless bit of information is out of the way, on to the next order of business.

As for "what you've done here"", all you have done was share your opinions on things, mostly in the comic book threads, where I have no interest in participating.

In none of those threads did you flex your film knowledge muscle. I think it;s fantastic that you're into production and what not. I'm not, I watch alot of movies, and that's why I am here, to talk about them.

I look forward to "debating" with you in the future, no matter how one sided I can already invision it being.

TheFilmProphet
I haven't flexed my film knowledge muscle yet because I havent needed to yet. You say I'm bragging about my free time well I suppose so since there is a little something called a vacation. You also say my debates would be one sided but how would you know if you haven't even seen a glimpse of what I know yet. wink

Cinemaddiction
How old are you, BTW?

I look forward to the day when we can debate civily, and productively. I like a good challenge. They're pretty rare around here.

TheFilmProphet
I have yet to find a good challenge aswell.

MissesDepp?!
Wow, this is actually really entertaining. The temptation to pick a side is really strong and it overpowered me, but in fear of being disemboweled by the opposer I'll keep this opinion to myself.

Can we all say that Spider-man 2 has been nominated? It's nominated, it's done. Bang. There. Some may disagree with the principal rules of nominations but that really doesn't matter, ignore them, whatever.

This isn't trying to stop you from debating mind you. Hell no, in fact continue debating for it is most interesting.

MissesDepp?!
agreed.

Cinemaddiction
I'd take on the Whorlando Bloom crowd, but I'm smart enough to know I am virtually outnumbered.

I'm all for "Spider Man 2" being nominated, I always was, hell, I saw it twice. I gave it a 5/5 when it came out, I'd give it a solid 4.5/5 after some deliberation.

Nominate the ****er. Make some people happy.

TheFilmProphet
Debating is one of the things that makes us humans express ourselves and our thoughts as people we all need it in some way or another.

MissesDepp?!
You may be virtually outnumbered, but 1,000
"like oh my god orlando is like a GREAT actor mkay?" girls isn't very threatening is it?

Myth
Can we change our nominations? If so, I'd like to cancel my "Snatch" nomination to 2nd "Kill Bill: Vol 2". I was debating nominating it in the first place and since somebody else now has said it, I would like to tag along. wink

Primitive Screwhead #1
You know, our fearless moderator hasn't been on lately to keep tally of the nominations in some time. This whole thread could become a moot point before long... seven days left this month.

MissesDepp?!
and 4 or 5 until Garden State comes out..

on the 30th I'm nominating that movie, I don't care if nobody seconds it.. you can consider it a recommendation.

BlackC@t
*sigh* Stormeister you say CA tries to prove everybody wrong when your the one always saying to me 'they couldn't do that blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda' also there are members on these boards younger then you so quit whining. Spider-Man 2 will NOT be nominated because it would sweep the polls easily, if the movie's in it then there's no point in a poll. Why did I nominate HP 3? because I didn't think things through, I should have released that there was a forum devoted to it. Now filmprofet and stormeister please STOP posting spam, you've already clogged this thread will several pages of nonsense.

NOTE: Spider-Man 2 will NOT be put in the movie of the month poll.

MissesDepp?!
cheers!

Stormy_Day
You hardly ever think things through erm

And frankly im sick of you telling me what to do and acting like a tottal child when I say something you dont like.Always telling me that your gonna report me if I dont go away,creating threads about you and me's personal disbuts.Just get over it your not a mod and have no right to tell me when to stay out of a thread and you dont have a right to tell me that I will be banned.

Myth
Does this mean Harry Butthole Potter is eliminated from last months poll and Fight Club wins? YAY!

Stormy_Day
cool fight club was aweomse

MissesDepp?!
Fight Club IS awesome.

Stormy_Day
It was.What I liked best about it was that during the first half of the film you think you watching one movie but the storyline does a complete 180 on the second half.

Myth
A lot of movies are really entertaining and filmed well but have a pretty straight forward ending. Others are decent but become good because of their ending. Fight Club is so awesome because even without the amazing twist, it still would have been great which is rare.

Mr Zero
No - that would be a bad idea, that's simply what I thought this thread was for. I was wrong, apparently it's for arguing about spider-man 2.

Stormy_Day
I just think that we should be aloud to nominate anything we want and not have a wanna-be mod tell us what to do erm

TheFilmProphet
Agreed big grin

Stormy_Day
cool

wuTa
is spider-man 2 gonna be nominated or not?..coz if its not than i change my nomination to scarface but if it IS than i'm stickin with it

TheFilmProphet
I vote Spider-Man 2 but if I could choose two it would also be Scarface big grin

Stormy_Day
Well so far we have 4 nominations but fvj isnt gonna put it in the poll no expression

Spiderman 2

Cinemaddiction
No, and I wish you guys would give it up. I do believe this thread is the brainchild of Black Cat and Kes, so while she may not be a mod, it his their thread.

BlackC@t
*sigh* Stormeister quit your crying. None of you are cool or big by saying 'I nominate Spider-Man 2' all the time, it's not in the poll and that's the end of it.

Stormy_Day
Oh fvj when will you ever learn that I dont care what you say and never will.Did I ever say I was cool and big by nominating spider-man 2 if I didnt please bring up the quote.I understand its her thread and I cant control what she does but I can reply here all I want no matter how childish you think I am its my deccission.

Mr Zero
Actually - it's not so subjective: You are making a point of trying to nominate a film which you already know isn't going to be eligible. If you have to fight injustice and oppression you might want to choose a more worthwhile target than trying to get S-M2 included in an online poll, because, trust me, childish is the BEST thing you can hope to be called.

Stormy_Day
I dont care what people call me no expression

Mr Zero
Thats an admirable attitude - sticks and stones etc...

However it's worth bearing in mind that if everyone is yelling that you are being childish then chances are thats exactly what you are doing.

Now, if your answer is "I Don't mind that I'm acting childish, because I'm a big kid!!!!" more power to you, but don't expect to be taken seriously.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Stormy-

You have yet to stop whining about this. I told you to go create another poll so that you can get your Spider-Man 2 vote out there instead of beating a dead horse. Now I have even gone out and created the thread FOR YOU, and you still have yet to go over and make use of it. At least FilmProphet has taken advantage of the opportunity and placed a vote there.

I am strongly beginning to believe that you couldn't care less about what movie wins a film of the month award as much as you care to argue solely for the sake of arguing. Otherwise, you would have dropped this long ago, and created your own poll.

MissesDepp?!
That's true. Maybe you're enjoying the negative attention you're reciving and so you're repetitive and annoying so people will pay attention and tell you to shut up-- and call you childish.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>