Princess Mononoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashitaka
dsdfsd princess mononoke is the best anime movie i have ever seen, i live in chapleau and have a hard time finding anime movies . But there ****in awesome

BlackHatDefect
Monanoke Hime is a BEAUTIFUL,PASSIONATTE move..however its a bit overrated.I wouldn't put it with the best of the best,but its a wonderful film.

soundtrack
great movie. i love how the characters were portrayed/played in the film. i think this movie has made my top 10 list. everyone should at least see this movie once. smile

Reborn Again
One of my Ten 10 anime favorites.

Silver Stardust
Princess Mononoke is definitely one of my favorites. I used that movie to get several of my friends to like anime yes

trouble
i watched this amine the other day and im addicted to it now!! (thats bein truthfull i watched it 2 times in a row and its a 3 hour film) has ne1 else seen it!!

SaTsuJiN
All of miyazaki's films are wonderful.. you should watch the other ones :
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's delivery Service
Raputa : a castle in the sky
Spirited Away

trouble
im gonna keep a look out for all of them if there anything like princess mononoke then they should be excellent

BadKitty
I love princess mononoke ! it was so hard to get that movie,but I finally own it! Spirited Away is really really great too!

big grin

Serket
The only thing I didn't like was that Ashitaka was always telling people to so or not do something and they completely ignored him.

Trey Racer
I bought the movie a year ago.

BlackHatDefect
Im not as into it as the world is(I really don't find anything Miyazaki all that facinating)but its ok...The person who plays "Scully"in the X Files plays the female Wolf

starshine
I really love it!!! eek! and all his other movies:

Spirited Away
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's delivery Service
Laputa : Castle in the sky
Porco Rosso

My favourite is Porco Rosso happy

but I can't find Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind anywhere weep

and now there's coming a new Miyazaki film. Can't remember what's it called though glare

Celestialgirl
I practically got a heart attack when my cousin sent it to me for my birthday.

FallenArchAngel
Miyazaki's Films are so cool Laputa is my favourite followed by Nausicaa.

Lyra Rose
laputa is a cool film

nitro-swicked
i still havn't been able to find any more of his films erm

FallenArchAngel
When I first saw Laputa I thought it had quite a few similarities to the Final Fantasy game series

Nightwish
Wow! Amazing! My brother bought me the other DVD a few days ago and I have already watched it twice! It is an amazing and beautiful anime film that appeals to every anime lovers tatse. The animation is beautiful and with a touch of all genres (Romance/Action/Adventure) (also with a bit of gore, lol!) It has a very serious point to it though which shows how humans are destroying the forest and environment which is much like what we are doing today.
The characters are very kawaii and their movements are all very deteailed (especially San who has a lot of fighting)
Please tell me what you think of this movie because I beleive it is one of the greatest anime movies ever!

Also, has anyone seen the movies Akira and Spirited away?

Thanks for reading.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

sai12
Have to agree with you here. This anime was stunning! I loved the story line, the characters, the art, just everything!

Spririted Away was another amazing anime. Once again with the story/chacters..etc.

Though I haven't seen Akira, lots of people said it was very good though. So I guess I should trust them huh?

Lord Follen
I love Spririted Away that has to be the best

or The Cat Returns

Inuyasha lover*
i never knew that it would have such drama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.