Vote or Die!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
P. Diddy is trying to make it "cool" and "fashionable" to vote. They have put out shirts that say "Vote or Die" for people to wear to look "cool" while promoting voting. How retarded. What do you guys think?

finti
it sounds retarded, but if it comes from P diddy I aint surprised

JKozzy
Retarted, but it might get retards to vote.. which can be good or bad. huh

Myth
bad, I don't want thugs and druggies voting. erm

Clovie
*dies* stick out tongue

furryman
finally rolleyes1

Clovie
luv ya too burly

furryman
happy
if you keep hyping it people will only get dissapointed erm

Clovie
confused what hyping means?

furryman

Clovie
bag i'm not promoting anything.
and cry i don't understand.

Dexx
sounds retarded. suits p diddy just fine

lil bitchiness
What a weirdo! ButI guess there are people on whom that kinda crap is going to work and they'll vote!

Corran
I'm voting.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, moi too cool but not because of P. Diddy stick out tongue

furryman
I'm voting for Bush

Abbita
i heard on the radio this morning that Christina Aguilera was doing something like that too

Corran
I want to do something like that, and by that I mean I want to do something like Christina Aguilera evil face

finti
nah you never get rid of her bitching around afterwards Corr,

Corran
I'll take my chances big grin

Linkalicious
I'm going out and buying one of those shirts this weekend.

Then i'm going to vote for whoever P. Diddy votes for, just because i'm a tool. big grin

all the cool kids are doing it. cool

The Omega

BackFire
I'm not voting.

The Omega
BF> Why not actually?

BackFire
Because I don't care about the presidential election, I don't want to vote for either of the candidates because I don't like them. That, and I'm lazy.

Now if Clinton were running again, I'd vote for him in a heart beat love

The Omega
BF> Can't you vote "a blank"? That way you say you don't like either candidate.

BackFire
I dunno, I've never voted before, I'm not sure if that's an option in this country. I don't see what the point of voting blank would be, same result as simply not voting.

The Omega

BackFire
Ah, well I hate any form of protesting, so there's another reason I wouldn't do that.

It's just easier to stay at home unless I think one of the candidates is worth voting for.

The Omega
BF> YOU... hating any form of protesting?!?!? blink

Impossible! But well... staying home IS of course a kind of protest as well. The blank vote is just more visible.

(Good-night everyone - Time to study the insides of my eye-lids) smile

BackFire
Yes, I hate protesting, hippies protest, and hippies suck. I want nothing in common with them.

And I wouldn't be staying home as a protest, I'd do it simply because neither candidate is worth the time required to drive to the place and vote. It's also out of laziness.

Anywho, good night Omega.

Tex
I'm voting Bush out! thumb up

But I know it wont do any good seeing as I live in Bush country.
There's just too many religious fanatical right-wing country bumpkins! puke

Get with the times babes! zorro

Agent Elrond
I wouldn't want anybody that didn;t know at least a little about politcis voting. I'm not sure who these people P. Diddy is getting would vote for.

Black Onyx
i dont vote

im not legally aloud to happy

lil bitchiness
Well as long as that dumbass Tony Blair isnt a prime minister, i really couldnt care less about anything else! miffed

Tony Blair pisses me off more than Bush does!! miffed

Agent Elrond
Me too.

Agent Elrond
Well, they had P. Diddy on Lettermen. for the Top Ten. It was ok

Dr. Strangelove
Well my 18 bd is a week after voting, but really if I could vote, the stupidity of the shirt would more turn me off to voting than turn me on.

drunk_nazgul
That shirt sounds ludicrous!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.