Attacked at a Religious Shrine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
My friends and I have heard stories that these people are completely nuts when it comes to people trespassing at their shrines and temples. I'm not sure what religion it is exactly, but it had some weird name and they are some freaky people. Some rumors go to the extreme of them chasing people and shooting their cars with rock salt (at least locally). My friend and I decided to sneak onto their private property after work to admire their shrines and temple (which are deep in the forest btw). However, this place was spooky as hell and the whole time we were up on our toes ready to take off running for the car. We saw one of their cars by the temple and decided to avoid it and just check out the shrines. We were then walking this narrow path looking at some of the shrines when all of a sudden I just started feeling this painful stingy all over my leg. My friend simultaneously started screaming. I had stepped on a bees' nest. We ended up screaming and cussing and took off running. At the same time we probably let these freaks know that we were on their property so we ended up running all the way back to my car just in case. My friend only got stung once but I got 8. 7 between my ankle and knee and 1 on my arm. The ironic thing is, on our way to work, a bee flew into my car window making my friend freak and we had a conversation about how neither of us have never been stung by a bee. Plus, on the way home, I think one of the bees was still in my shoe so as we were driving, a bee ended up flying around inside the car again. We were both a little freaked allready so we screamed like 2 little girls and then ended up laughing our asses off once it was gone. What a thrill tonight was.

Raven Guardia
OMG eek! laughing out loud

V@LL3jOk!D707
laughing out loud It was funny how he got 1 sting and you got 8 lol

Myth
Well... I was the one who stepped on the nest, that was probably the reason I got more.

V@LL3jOk!D707
Oh I see. Lol all in the forest.

Raven Guardia
well myth let that be a lesson to you laughing out loud

Woody Woods
My Papa threw the Holy Bible in a Trash Fire.....

......................in a few months..he was shot and killed....

.........thats what i heard from ...my mama.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.