Best Horror Cameos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
how many horror cameos do you know?
are there actually many?
the only one ive been able to spot was bruce campbell in spiderman 2!!
probly cos its directed by sam raimi

Evil Dead
Bruce is in everything Raimi does..........EVERYTHING. Hell....I don't think he did any onscreen work in Darkman, but he did like 4 other jobs on the film.

I fail to understand the actual point of this thread. Do you want us to list primarily horror actors who've had cameos in non-horror films?.......

eggmayo
yes, that and other wellknown actors in horror films

Cinemaddiction
At the end, during the "I am..Darkman" speech, Bruce is the one that turns around while walking in that crowd on the sidewalk in NYC.

Campbell's been in atleast 1/2 of Raimi's bigger films, except "A Simple Plan" and "The Gift". Besides, B.C. is a pretty established actor, his X Files episode, when he was Satan, was on 2 nights ago.

As for cameos and appearances...hmm..

Tony Todd/Candyman:
The Crow
Platoon
Final Destination 1 + 2
Scarecrow Slayer
A few episodes of "24"

Kane Hodder:
Friday 9 - Security Guard
House - Stunts

Wes Craven:
Scream
New Nightmare

Robert Englund:
Eaten Alive
Urban Legends
New Nightmare

Scream:
Linda Blair
Carrie Fisher

I'm sure there's more, but I figured I'd leave some for others..

Evil Dead
The best movie for horror heavyweight cameos has to be Wishmaster.

Robert Englund already had a supporting role in the film........but they scored big with having Tony Todd (Candyman), Ted Raimi (has been in 50% of horror movies made since Evil Dead II), Kane Hodder (Jason Voorhies), Angus Scrimm (The Tall man, Phantasm) and Reggie Bannister (Reggie, Phantasm) all playing small roles/cameos.

That is probably the biggest collection of horror heavyweights assembled in one film.........all that was missing was Bruce Campbell.

zombieman
There should be more cameos in modern horror, new film makers should pay tribute to the ones who helped make the genre what it is today.

eggmayo
ye - i had only seen 7 sam raimi films, evil dead 1,2,and 3,spiderman 1 and 2, darkman, and the gift, and the only one i noticed him in was spiderman 2. apart from the evil deads obviously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.