The Origin of The Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
I put my passion and past theorys about the Nano Clouds together with Larrys explanation for the beginning of Revolutions. I was right the clouds are the origin of the matrix. A moment of Big Bang the origin of what it is in that moment. The Matrix went from nothing to everything....its everything. FYI In the past Ive stated that the yellow frat is our nanoclouds the cam moves through them then it zooms into 01 and back out.

Larry: That was the... in the beginning of the third movie when there's like... we're like: "How do we start the third movie?" ...which is gonna talk about the things that are so hard to talk about it's like: Ok, you go to black and then you have to have a moment of big bang and that's the origin of everything, the origin of thought, the origin of consciousness, whatever it is, in that moment it's like 'from that nothing to everything' is everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.