Wazzza?? :P helllo 2 u all -> new here !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wowywow
HI I'm new, name's Bianca , u can call me Bi or just Catz big grin If you have any questions to ask me go ahead and iI will respond as soon as posible :P That's that 4 now .. byez

m!$hA
very energetic!

welcome sweety happy

wowywow
And one more thing I think your avatar creator doesn't work cause it has sent me something else .. hmz...

wowywow
helllo ! big grin and welcome to my side of the univers :P

§pearhead
Welcome to the boards big grin

wowywow
hiz 2 u 2 .. just one question.. hmz.. how does that thingy create your own avatar work? cuz i wanna use it but it sends me something else...

§pearhead
You save a picture, and then it sizes it down to 64x64 so you can use it

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome

wowywow
but it sent me a document with some signes.. like a word document.. not a photo .. i don't know what happened... and i wanted so much to put that photo here sad

§pearhead
*sigh* Attach the picture, I'll size it down for you

Clovie
nice to meet ya.
have fun here

pinsleepe
HELLO!!!!!!!! big grin

XxXDomLoverXxX
Hello and welcome to KMC!
Hope you have fun smile

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Fire
Have Fun

Corran
hey, stay and play big grin

wowywow
sry i replyed so late... thx 4 the helping hand but i guess i'll leave this avatar for now because i find it so cute big grin and thx 4 the warm wellcomes too smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.