Kirsten Dunst's earrings in the Wedding Scenes in Spiderman 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nikkichavis
I'm getting married in the fall and would love to have the earrings that Kirsten Dunst wore in Spiderman 2's wedding scenes.

Anyone have any ideas where I could find replicas of them?

Thanks smile

Jedi Priestess
blink blink

burly brawler
i only have 2 werds for you, nikkichavis... google it!

yerssot
try the movie sections

nikkichavis
I've googled, yahooed, and even Jeeves doesn't know. That's how I ended up here.

Thanks for you help guys and I'll try the movie section.

Alec Cawthorne
Give me a day and i'll have everything you need to know.

nikkichavis
Thank you Alec!

Princess Re
umm this thread sux

Alec Cawthorne
Sorry..been busy !

Someone i know on the film is finding out for me. They asked the wardrobe department and they didn't know, they seemed to think they were Kirsten's own. I'll know soon.

Princess Re
umm....why is this thread still up???? this is so dang pointless

beaujay1
shes getting married!!!! nikki, i hope you find them, and i hope YOUR day is great!!!does anyone have a picture of them???? id like to see!!

sorrow
yeahh!! i dont even notice kirsten wears such earring.. huheuheue.. any pictures?

Princess Re
OH YEAH RIGHT! you don't know anyone in the film!!! god you dumba** liar!

BloomBabyGirl
why u always denyin that people know pple re? just cuz u dont doents mean that she dont. get over yourself

bout the wedding scence. i cracked up at it. it was soo stupid when she ran out the church and it was all fuzzy n light..or maybe its just me

dangerousinred
I seriously recommend writing to InStyle magazine. Something like that.

arcenciel
hi, i don't quite remember what earrings kirsten dunst wore in the film, but i do remember there were some that kept sparkling at me in her close ups. were they similar to these?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4923204801

forum won't let me post hyper links

V@LL3jOk!D707
looks whos talking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Princess Re
trust me..i know people...i have met tons of celebs...honest! and i know a damn liar when i see one...and she my friend is a liar

Kella
whatever babe... sometimes people actually do know people... don't start anymore fights please.

Princess Re
yeah sometimes...but not EVERY day...*says to myself:liars*

gatorg
I love love love the wedding dress Kirsten Dunst wore in the scene from Spiderman 2. I've searched the web for it, and I can't find anything. Any ideas on how I might could find one like it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.