2 Probs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

All_For_Orlando
Okay the first one is that I went to my options and set it to where i wouldnt receive emails anymore when someone replied to my threads. Its still happening. The 2nd problem is that Every time i Create a thread, or try and add a reply to a thread it doesnt subscribe me automatically, i have to do it myself. I was kind of thinking they are both related to each other. Can someone help plz

Clovie
have you got any thread subscribed? coz if you have them subscribed you r recieving emails.

i have no idea apbut 2nd thing

All_For_Orlando
I have a gazillion subscribed smile

yerssot
set it back to getting emails, confirm, and then back to not getting one

Jedi Priestess
If I may ask.....WHY? do you not check those threads regularly?

All_For_Orlando
I really dont know why, well half of the page of s. threads are already answered and forgotten by me, so i guess you can count them out since i cant recieve emails from them. And then i got a whole bunch that are bunched out in other threads and i just dont wanna lose em i guess.

Clovie
anyway.
you're getting mail coz you have subscribed to forums.
that's all.

All_For_Orlando
darn. okay thanks.

Raz
You should read just ONE of the emails yes They tell you how to unsubscribe.

Anyways:

Click here and select NO to "Use 'Email Notification' by default?"
Finally click here.

For your second problem - there is no other way.

All_For_Orlando
OMG NOOOO! I didnt want to unsubscribe from all those threads, how do i get them back. wacko

Raz
Go and subscribe to all the threads you want.

All_For_Orlando
jeebus. sad

Clovie
laughing out loud
i'm clever and i didn't click... this time laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.