Trojan on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Ok just recently I installed SpyBot and AVG. NOW I am getting an error message from AVG about some trojan called Avenue A downloader. I could get it removed from AVG or Norton but SpyBot blocked it. I changed my setting on that to show me when something is being blocked. The very first time I logged in here after that it keeps popping up that its trying to jump on via this site. YIKES! eek! what is this thing?

yerssot
it's not that

from what I read, you're not automaticly signed in here, right?
I mean, when you get here, you write down your login and pass...
if you visit this page as guest, you get a pop-up and since you go to the mainpage as guest, you get a pop-up, that's all

Jedi Priestess
No I am logged in here 424-7 wheter I am here or not...too lazy to type that in the 20 times a day I am here lol....and this isnt blocked on every page but it is in a WHOLE lot of them.......

yerssot
424-7? stick out tongue

and if you don't block it, what shows?

Jedi Priestess
eh nevermind...it was in my system restore..majorgeek.com gave me the fix...thanks for trying tho yerssie wink

yerssot
hmphf!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.