The amazing race 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Who watches it? I love it i want the little person to win. Shes so funny. "Mirna maybee we have to stick ou hand in the cows a$$."

SlickRick69
I love that show too!

I need to find a partner so we can run the Amazing Race

BloomBabyGirl
ill be your partner1 erm but i have a bowlegged left foot so id screw u up laughing out loud

V@LL3jOk!D707
I love this show! But I missed it last night sad

Elektra_lover
Um the military dad and daughter got elimenated sad

BloomBabyGirl
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whyyyy

Shadow_King
i like the amazing race but this one i did'nt like any of the teams to actually have a fav but i still watch it.

Elektra_lover
That was funny how Kami and Karla or whater swam to the island while everyone else walked

BackFire
thumb down

Tex
^
Tasteless biatch! stick out tongue

I love the Amazing race!

I dont really know any of the teams names but those two "Christian" models are evil biatch devils!devil

They backstab and lie to anyone they "befriend"!
Poor Charla got her ass electrocuted on that fence when she stopped to help those no good heathens stuck in the mud!

Then they had the nerve to ditch her!

Plus they're always talking about god this and god that!
Pahlease!
God sent those two into the mud pit for a reason! yes
Devil worshipers!
I hope they die a horrible death in an upcoming episode.

Dont let Charla fool you!
She's a lil biatch!
And her cousin is even worse.

I'm glad that military dad and daughter got their asses booted off!
He's suppose to be this experienced soldier guy....he messes up his freakin leg 20 seconds into the race on a pier!
Oh pahlease!
They should've been kicked off the first episode for being SO stupid!
I hate those twins, and the fat brothers (they're from Dallas but I still hate them), I also hate those two attractive yuppies from Texas, and I hate those fatass bowling moms...ah hell I hate everyone.

Where are all the gay people?!?
They always have some!
I always root for them! zorro

Elektra_lover
wow u dont like alot if people. And dont Hate on Charla. Bad things happen to people who do

Tex
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/images/teams/charla/passport.jpgwhip

Elektra_lover
Oh no u didn't

V@LL3jOk!D707
laughing out loud

Elektra_lover
Your gonna go to h*ll or sumthin

Shadow_King
whats wrong i dont get it???? confused confused blink blink

Elektra_lover
That unhuman peice of sh!t is makin fun of a little person

Shadow_King
How??? i dont get it.

Elektra_lover
Making fun of a little person is like making fun of a mentaly challanged person, YOU DONT

Sarah_Beth
i love that show..its my favorite..im going to pick either Charla or Mirna or Brandon and Nicole..

Shadow_King
oh i thought you mad at that pic tex did. and mirna and charla should go out next round.

Elektra_lover
The pic wasn't much better

Tex
No, I'm not making fun of a lil person.
I made the remark that I consider her a lil b!tch.

You've obviously grouped Charla into a "special category"
You may consider her disabled, I dont.
I, unlike you, do not discriminate and group people based on their physical/mental abilities.

You've compared her to a mentally challenged person!
Shame on you.

You are the one insulting her.

And me as well.

Insulting a mod is an automatic 7 day ban.

If I wasn't such a nice person I'd initiate one.

Back on topic....

Elektra_lover
W/E bann me i dont care anymore I rather get banned than talk to scum like you. Im a proud person. Im not gonna go around sayin oh im sorry caz im not

Tex
And I thought Charla was a b!tch! stick out tongue

Your wish has been granted banned babe! winkiss

V@LL3jOk!D707
She deserves to be banned.

Tex
And I mean come on! Charla and her cousin are major b!tches!
She thinks that just because Charla is a little person we shouldn't say anything negative about her.

Because she obviously feels that lil people are helpless and should be felt sorry for and shown sympathy toward!

That's discrimination!
Lil people are very well able people.
They dont want our sympathy, they want to be treated just like everyone else.

That's why I insulted Charla like everyone else! laughing out loud
I dont discriminate with my insults! laughing out loud

Besides, Charla has shown that she can kick ass on that show.
If she wasn't such a b!tch she'd probably be my favorite! wink

Shadow_King
ts just a tv show come down i think this was a bad idea for a thread. in every amazing race they always bring in one group which is always diff from the rest.

Tex
The amazing race is too controversial and should not be discussed under any circumstances! laughing out loud

Shadow_King
true. but this is my fav reality show.

Tex
I was being sarcastic!

It must be a full moon tonight! wacko

Next week they go to Russia, should be interesting to see how the cold treats them!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shadow_King
i knew you were being sarcastic stick out tongue embarrasment

V@LL3jOk!D707
every season there is always a kind of team that never wins. such as the father/daughter team, the parents team and the close couple team. the gay teams get awfully close to winning or do win. what im saying is that over time, amazing race gets predictable.

Shadow_King
hmmmm.how many gay teams have their been i only started to watch after the 3rd season.

Tex
I think like 3 zorro

V@LL3jOk!D707
i watching it right now and the brothers suck. they yelled b!tch to mirna. i hope they lose.

Emma718
Do u guys know when the Amazing Race 5 is coming to Australia???

Tex
Probably in a couple of months or so.

Did you see on next weeks preview Mirna gets into another fight with another group? Mirna ----> taz
She has a major attitude problem; and she's always yelling at Charla to hurry up! thumb down

Emma718
thanks big grin

Tex
I'm not sure though.
When did the Amazing Race 4 come one in Australia?

Scholar
yea i like watching that show, but i agree watching gay couples is fun, they always are very humorus!! but i am going for Charla and Mirna...they are working their asses off they deserve it!

Tex
I couldn't believe the drama tantrums those prissy little beauty queens were throwing about having to eat caviar.

Pahlease!

I felt sorry for the old people who got the boot.
I liked them.

Next week looks interesting, Egypt - and then Africa I take it?

My new most hated team has to be those two fat brothers, I cant wait for them to get kicked off!

Beyonder
I think the caviar was that bad. I was thinking it was easy at first for them all, but as it went on it became clear that it tasted horrible. Almost every team was having trouble.

Unlike you Tex, it's the guys that I was pissed off at. Noticed how Chip was the only guy that stepped up, every other guy let their girlfriends do that roadblock.

V@LL3jOk!D707
christie is so picky!!! i cant believe she took that long to eat the caviar. its 1 million dollars eat the rest and get over it!

Tex
I think the guys stepped down because they figured it wouldn't be so bad.

They regretted that decision for sure. yes

Elektra_lover
Their still in big grin

Londonboy7
That show is awsome Wasnt it funny when the girls had a brake down from eating caviar

Elektra_lover
yeah but CHARLA AND MIRNA R STILL IN IT big grin big grin big grin

Tex
They'll get kicked off next week! evil face

Elektra_lover
NO THEY WONT THEY WILL WIN!!!

Tex
Nope.

Elektra_lover
The'll cross the finish line

Tex
Maybe, but they wont come in first!

Elektra_lover
YES THEY WILL!!!

Elektra_lover
Tex I think you and I should be partners smile

Elektra_lover
How bout it?

Tex
On the Amazing Race?
I'd throw you in a ditch the first episode! shifty

BackFire
Everyone knows that I would be Tex's partner in a reality show if the chance ever arose.

Tex
Temptation Island here we come! drool

Elektra_lover
But I would love to throw you out of a plain.

Shadow_King
i hate chrala and mirna they are so annoying i cant stand them.

Elektra_lover
OH NO YOU DIDNT!!

Shadow_King
yea i did. and i forgot to say that was in my opinion.

Elektra_lover
*Tackels SK*

Shadow_King
*SK dies instantly*

Elektra_lover
Thats what I thought.

Shadow_King
*then as EL was walking away SK wakes up and pulls out his sword and slices EL in half and laughs at the sight of her split body* HA HA HA HA

Elektra_lover
You b@stared too bad that waz my clone stick out tongue *Pops up and stabs SK w/ sai many times*

Shadow_King
*SK is now dead*

Shadow_King
*then as EL was walking away SK came back to life again sliced the real EL in half*

Elektra_lover
*Gets resureced and posins SK*

Shadow_King
*HAS had enough with this SK goes to the amazing race and kills Charla and Mirna and then SK vanishes too a place where no one can find him* HA HA HA HA

Elektra_lover
NO... *FINDS HIM AND BRUTALY MURDERS HIM. THEIRS NO WAY AROUND IT*

Shadow_King
*EL realizes that the SK she killed was a clone and then realizes that SK is immortal* HA HA HA HA HA HA

Elektra_lover
Screw you U killed Charla and Mirna I killed you

Shadow_King
Shadow king cant DIE HA HA HA HA HA HA

Elektra_lover
Oh yes he can and he has

Shadow_King
ok i am now bored but Shadow king cant die hes immortal and disscussion over.

Elektra_lover
W/E I stoped caring along time ago

Shadow_King
you get so sensitive when anyone says that C&M suck. most likely they would win.

Shadow_King
but i hope not.

Elektra_lover
I know I do

Shadow_King
i hope one of the other teams win it.

Elektra_lover
Thats nice and so what if I do get pissed when people say C+M suck?

Shadow_King
nothing i was just pointing out that you get sensitve when someone says their opinion.

Elektra_lover
W/E bye

Shadow_King
ok.

Elektra_lover
It looks like Mirna and Charla arent getting the boot this week they got an earlier fight

Elektra_lover
2 ed place baby *Dances around*

Tex
Yeah, I was very impressed with them.
Charla really worked her ass off! yes

How on earth are the bowling moms supposed to earn enough money to buy plane tickets and pay for other transportation without any money?

There's no way. They should've just kicked them off.
They have no chance!

Next weeks looks interesting, Charla and Mirna get in another fight! laughing out loud

Those brothers are as good as gone, one of them can barley walk. crutch

Elektra_lover
So u like Mirna and charla now Tex?

Tex
No, but I think they deserve to win.
They're playing harder than anyone at this point. thumb up

Elektra_lover
Yay Tex tinks tey should win *hugs Tex*

Tex
hug

Elektra_lover
We finally setteled our diffrences big grin

Tex
Yes

shifty

Shadow_King
ok hold on i havent seen amazing since father and the mother got booted out. what have i missed???

Elektra_lover
TEX!

Tex
Blasphemy! mad
How dare you miss 2 episodes! nono

I'm sure you can find a nice re-cap on the official site! yes

Elektra_lover
Mirna and Charla are still their stick out tongue

Shadow_King
i keep on thinking it comes on wednesday for some reason. so who went out in the last two episodes and where did they go in the 2 episodes and anything besides the ppl getting elimnated happened like fights or something like that??? and i am too lazy to check on AR5 website.

Elektra_lover
bob and joyce are gone and so are the bowling moms

Shadow_King
oh ok. how did the bowling moms got out???

§â®äµ
their not out of it..it wasnt an elimination(spelling) round, but they dont have any money..

Shadow_King
WHAT they never got eliminated WHAT WHY???

Elektra_lover
Oh yeah it was one of the rounds where they still let you in but they took away all o f your money.

Shadow_King
oh ok.

Elektra_lover
So next week their probly be out cause they dont get any money at the next leg and they have top beg in Eygept

Shadow_King
oh ok. their out i hope chrina and mirna is out.

Elektra_lover
They wont be

Shadow_King
well a person can dream cant he.

Elektra_lover
Y do u hate them so much?

Shadow_King
i dunno why i just do maybe cuz they are so annoying to me. i havent seen anything from them that makes it seems like they are trying hard. they are just getting by with luck. well that my opinion.

Elektra_lover
She worked very hard

Shadow_King
who did???

Elektra_lover
Charla and Mirna

Tex
I'm a little confused.
The bowling moms dont have any money, which means that they will probably be last at the next pit stop if they make it at all.

Wouldn't this basically give the other teams a free pass from elimination?

Elektra_lover
Possiably

Shadow_King
maybe the bowlers could rob a bank.

Shadow_King
i just finish watching A5 and gj C&M your now the team you ppl have made enemies is C&C.

Shadow_King
and hey i think C&M were actually trying in this leg of the race.

Shadow_King
and it was a crappy way how marsh and lance left.

Tex
This weeks episode was pretty boring.
I knew either the bowling moms or fat brothers would get the boot.

Next weeks look much better with bitchy cat fights and name calling! jerry

My favorite team in the black couple. (sorry dont remember their names)
They're very nice and take the time to appreciate their surroundings.

Shadow_King
ya chip and kim their ok. but i hope models/couple/gods kids wins it most likey they will be the team to get booted out right before the season finale of this show.

V@LL3jOk!D707
haha i loved how in the next weeks espisode preview when christie was blocking the door and charla walked right under her. laughing out loud

Shadow_King
are you sure it was chirna. i thought it was christie. only if C&M didnt get into that cab.

V@LL3jOk!D707
i mean after the espisode when the showed a preview of the next espisode. at the airport christie blocked the door so charla and mirna could not get through. so charla or mirna or the small one walk right under christie.

Shadow_King
oh sorry i misread your las t post.

Shadow_King
all thanks to that cab.

Tex
You want those bible pushing models to win?!

Heathens! schmoll

Shadow_King
well yea.cuz i dont like any of the other teams.

Elektra_lover
We all know who I want to win

Tex
Mirna isn't pulling her weight in that team.
She's the weak link.

Shadow_King
is mirna the small one or the big one.

Tex
The big one.

Shadow_King
oh ok. i thought she was lacky at bringing the goats and also at the digging but it looked like she was trying so C&M are fine in my books i just hope they lose.

Tex
The goats were walking all over her.
Poor Charla almost got knocked off the boat by those beasts!

Shadow_King
what about the digging now that was funny. and it was the first where a team gave up half way M&L and also the host had to go to them instead of them going to him.

Beyonder
Anyone find it irritating that there wasn't any team that knew what a SCARAB was? Who the hell taught these people in the six grade? Even when Colin found it and showed, Brandon and Nicole still didn't know what it was. Idiots!!!

Charla and Mirna are...*how should I put this*...ANNOYING!!! They whine a lot. They say they can do anything the other teams can and that they're a smarter team - but their nemesis Colin and Christy have been taking the lead.

Colin and Christy should win this. They've played this game better than most and they don't whine and complain about other teams like you know who. If Charla is the same as anyone else like she claims, then why doess she and her cousin Mirna complain about people NOT helping them. If a team wants to help you, they'll do it. If they don't, they don't. Have anyone seen any other teams complaining about other teams not helping them like Birna and Smirna have?

Chip and Kim also deserve to win. Not only do they help other teams out, both are trying to enjoy the game. Kim's even trying to pull her weight and admitting that Chips does all they work - unlike Birna.

The twins are who I'm rooting for. They not the smartest team, but they don't complain and are eyecandies, in replacement of Marsha.

I don't have a problem with the Christians Brandon and Nicole winning this either - they've played a good game. Yeah, the comments regarding morals and vaules based on their religion can be a irritating - but they're still a enjoyable.

Shadow_King
but the problem with C&C they always complain about each other.

Tex
What do you think about the fat bowling moms?

Next weeks looks interesting when Christy is attacked by an African savage! laughing out loud

My wishes are coming true! evil face

Shadow_King
WHAT SHE DOES HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *stops laughing and blinks* whats an african savage?

Beyonder
I don't know where they stand - but they were smart to ask tourists for money instead of the locals. As long as my favored teams don't lose, it really doesn't matter where they stand.

And regardin Shadow King: most other teams argue with one another as well, but they're not complaining about teams not helping them.

As for next week, Colin and Christy collade with Charla and Mirna. That's gonna be fun to watch. big grin

Elektra_lover
Charla no...cry

Tex
I was SHOCKED that Charla and Mirna got the boot!
They were quickly becoming my favorite team.

It was sad in the end when they made the host guy cry! cry

The show wont be the same without them; they were clearly the stars!

---------

It got really tense this episode! I really felt sorry for those Christians, they were basically robbed and manhandled by those African bus driving hoodlums! eek!

Elektra_lover
Yeah Im so sad

V@LL3jOk!D707
cry

SlipknoT
The Midget is hilarious

manjaro
i would like to put some work in on that midget

Elektra_lover
She was soooooo funny

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>